An Easy Cook recipe I found online.
1 - 3 oz Can of Bacon Bits
1 - 9 in. Deep Dish Pie Crust
1/2 Cup of chopped Onion
8 oz of your favorite shredded cheese
4 Large Eggs
1 cup half-and-half
1. Preheat oven to 400*F
2. Combine Onion, Bacon, and Cheese in a Bowl and mix well.
3. Put Cheese mixture into Deep Dish pie crust.
4. Mix Eggs and half-and-half together, and pour over cheese mixture. Use a fork to make sure liquid is well distributed.
5. Bake at 400*F for 15 minutes.
6. Turn temperature down to 350*F, and bake until golden brown on top. Approx 30 minutes, more or less.
Serve hot, or let cool.