- You can create a new Story Collection by choosing "Add Collection" from the Add button in the Story Archive section of the site.
- You can view your current collections by selecting "My Collections" from the My Stories button in the Story Archive section of the site.
When Adding a new Collection:
- Enter a title - This is the name of the collection that you will (and others for public collections) see
- Choose Story Ordering - Is this a collection of stories or a ranked order like "My Top 5 Favorite Stories"? If order matters, choose Story Ordering. If it does not, leave it off.
Choose Collection type
- Private - Only You and Staff can see this.
- Public - Everyone can see this
- Curated - Only available to Staff, but otherwise behaves as Public Collection.
- Description - Describe the collection and its purpose (favorites, planned reading order, past reading order)
- Collection Cover - For curated collections by staff only.