Managing Story Collections
- You can manage your Story Collections by going to them from the "My Collections" option on the "My" button in the Stories Archive section of the site. https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/collections/?filter_mine=my
- Select the Collection you wish to manage
- Click the Manage button on the lower right side of the header
- You can Add Story to the Collection from here by choosing that option and then typing the title and selecting the correct story.
- You can Edit the settings for the Collection in "Edit Collection"
- Staff can change owners of the Collection with "Change Member"
- You can remove the Collection by "Delete Collection"
Adding/Removing Stories from Collections
- One way to add a story, as shown above, is to use the "Add Story to Collection" option from the "Manage" Menu
- Another way to add a story to a collection is to press the green button with a ➕
- After selecting the green plus, choose "Add to Collection". You will then be prompted to select which collection. If you do not have a collection created yet, you'll be given an error saying you must create a collection first.
- To remove a story, select the red X. You will have to confirm you wish to remove the story.