Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congratulations, CJ!

That's the impression shy, quiet people give. :music:

Ahhh! Finally someone who acknowledges my true nature: A shy and retiring forum lurker! :ph34r:

Seriously, thanks everyone, and remember, I'm here to help, so let me know if you need any help with anything.

Thanks!

CJ

Ahhh! Finally someone who acknowledges my true nature: A shy and retiring forum lurker! admin :ph34r:

Seriously, thanks everyone, and remember, I'm here to help, so let me know if you need any help with anything.

Thanks!

CJ

:P

:P

LoL!

Well, I have big news! It's been 24 hours and I'm still here!

Surprising? You might think so after I share the following story.

Last year, on the day I became a moderator, I was trying to learn the new controls. I needed to experiment, and I didn't want to risk harming anyone else's account, so I did some experiments on my own (An overwhelmingly bad idea). Long story short, I managed to put myself on moderation, effectively banning myself from the forums for a day. Yup, I done moderated myself. :wacko:

LoL!

Well, I have big news! It's been 24 hours and I'm still here!

Surprising? You might think so after I share the following story.

Last year, on the day I became a moderator, I was trying to learn the new controls. I needed to experiment, and I didn't want to risk harming anyone else's account, so I did some experiments on my own (An overwhelmingly bad idea). Long story short, I managed to put myself on moderation, effectively banning myself from the forums for a day. Yup, I done moderated myself. :wacko:

Lol... :blink::funny:

Krista

So wait....does this mean I can't add Goat recipes to the Domoholic's cooking corner?? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

yeah nick, that means you better be careful, the goat can demote you now...

Congrats CJ, and thanks for all the hard work you have done.

yeah nick, that means you better be careful, the goat can demote you now...

I think this would be some abuse of power. The goats lobby is already quite active and it is only healthy to keep questioning the hooved ones' activities. And offering appropriate recipes for the upcoming BBQ. Being a member will ensure the goats to see their cousins grilled, broiled or baked, not them. Aren't we humane?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..