Coming Out Insurance

• Site Administrator

Another friend passed it on to me. Most of these sorts of things I just smile at, but I thought that one was worth posting. :D

Another friend passed it on to me. Most of these sorts of things I just smile at, but I thought that one was worth posting. :D

It sure was...The subtle way they portrayed everything was awesome!! But again, the stereotype came in...Nevertheless, a good laugh!!

The BeaStKid

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHA! :lmao::lol:

As a gay insurance agent I found this wickedly amusing!

True too, I wouldn't be surprised if the average gay kid is slightly more expensive than the average straight kid (at least the ave. gay male kid anyway.).

What can I say except "Fabulous!"

Edited by AFriendlyFace
True too, I wouldn't be surprised if the average gay kid is slightly more expensive than the average straight kid (at least the ave. gay male kid anyway.).

Why would he? Though they made the point in the skit of the expensive dance lessons and stuff like that, which was comedy, I don't think any point can be made about gays costing more. I had friends who were having their parents buy tons of brand clothes for them and who were straight. I just got what mine could afford, and I hated shopping anyway from a very young age.

• Site Administrator

I actually agree with Kevin. It'll be marginal, but when you include increased problems with bullying and dealing with homophobic attitudes, the cost will be (to use Kevin's exact phrase) "slightly more expensive than the average straight kid". On average, it shouldn't be much higher, but until society starts to treat gay kids the same as other kids, then there's an increased cost in dealing with that injustice.

Hahahahaha damn right im expensive BIATCH!! jk lol, but i am a high matentince person btw.