[NickolasJames8] Staking My Claim 16

I enjoyed the romance in this chapter so much.

God, I wish I knew what is going on in Phillip's head. He is mistreated by Jarred since the first chapter of My Jump Off, and now in front of everybody Jarred twisted his arm. Maybe Andrew is too weak, but I wish Phillip just came clean. The relationship between Andrew and Phillip is beautiful, but it is based on lies and cheating, and I am afraid that something bad can happen any moment.

I wish they would just make up their minds. I am talking about Andrew and Phillip here.

At the end, the serenade was so beautiful: Lately by Tyrese I like Phillip a lot more after this chapter.

Great work Nick.

Michael.

Edited by Xiao_Chun
  • 2 weeks later...
I enjoyed the romance in this chapter so much.

God, I wish I knew what is going on in Phillip's head. He is mistreated by Jarred since the first chapter of My Jump Off, and now in front of everybody Jarred twisted his arm. Maybe Andrew is too weak, but I wish Phillip just came clean. The relationship between Andrew and Phillip is beautiful, but it is based on lies and cheating, and I am afraid that something bad can happen any moment.

I wish they would just make up their minds. I am talking about Andrew and Phillip here.

At the end, the serenade was so beautiful: Lately by Tyrese I like Phillip a lot more after this chapter.

Great work Nick.

Michael.

Phillip's such a romantic :wub::wub::wub:

Andrew doesn't deserve him :angry::angry::angry: