[dkstories] DoH The book after?

Was just wondering if you have anything in the works for the book after Dreams Of Humanity. Seems like another good story in the making. I also wonder if he goes out and has the other 3 cytoplasts gestated. So um... what happens next?

Was just wondering if you have anything in the works for the book after Dreams Of Humanity. Seems like another good story in the making. I also wonder if he goes out and has the other 3 cytoplasts gestated. So um... what happens next?

I think Dan mentioned (maybe in his BLOG), that the next 'Book' will be titled 'Dreams of A Father' or 'Dreams of our Father'. He had already started writing chapters for it, but I think he had a technical issue where he lost them :wacko: .

Take Care®,

Vic

• Site Administrator

He recovered them (I believe the USB drive they were on went through the wash, but survived intact) :) I don't know how far ahead he wants to get before he starts posting, though. We just have to be patient....

... being patient ...

... being patient ...

Is it there, yet?

• 2 weeks later...
The first book rocked. Everything a far flung futuristic story should be. I hope the next installment starts soon because I can hardly wait. Any one care to speculate?

Dont be impatient ! :lol:

When Dan is ready, you will get it. He never disappoint his readers :funny: .

In the meantime, you can read his other stories :P

My answer is "soon". As in Dom Luka's definition of "soon".

I'm writing it twice, really, to see which storyline I like better, and once I've gotten about five chapters in, I'll pick which one I like better.

My answer is "soon". As in Dom Luka's definition of "soon".

I'm writing it twice, really, to see which storyline I like better, and once I've gotten about five chapters in, I'll pick which one I like better.

Figures.....Dan never could decide on a single timeline :P

I know it will be another great series which ever storyline you choose :)

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Never fear, I am very patient. Dan, your worth it. I have been reading your work for a long time. Your seriously a very talented writer, up there with my favorites. (Robert Jordan, Melanie Rawn, Terry Goodkind, Anne McCaffrey) You had me hooked with Mists of Fate (or is it called the wreckers now?)

I guess I should have been a little clearer, by speculate, I didn't mean when the next book comes out, but rather speculate on what;s going to happen in the book. I know there have been a few hints dropped here and there, so I thought others might want to expound on those.