Comments Invisible in Dark/Contrast Mode Bug Has Been Reported. We are working on patch.

What are you listening to?

NOT that complicated. :P Post what you're listening to. This is always a great thread to look through if you have the sudden urge to find new music.

At the moment, I'm listening to Pachebel's Cannon in D by the Vienna Boys' Choir. Yeah, I know, weird, but I listen to choral music a lot when I'm trying to get to sleep. :D

(Hey, btw, I accidentally stuck this thread in the main part of the lounge instead of games and humor so.... can a mod type guy fix that please?)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Catch me if you can -Jody Breeze and Weezy Baby

I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis

Hehe, good to see I'm not the only one who listens to things like that long after they've come out. :D

Superfabulous- BT

NOT that complicated. :P Post what you're listening to. This is always a great thread to look through if you have the sudden urge to find new music.

At the moment, I'm listening to Pachebel's Cannon in D by the Vienna Boys' Choir. Yeah, I know, weird, but I listen to choral music a lot when I'm trying to get to sleep. :D

(Hey, btw, I accidentally stuck this thread in the main part of the lounge instead of games and humor so.... can a mod type guy fix that please?)

Heh. Same, I listen to quite a lot of choir music when it's night. It's great for inspiration too, I reckon. :)

Currently, I'm listening to "My Prerogative" by Britney Spears.

Bad Day, Daniel Powter, dp

Actually, I'm having a great day. Still, it's a cool song.

Oooo... Shakira just came on... I totally LOVE Shakira!

Illegal, Shakira, Oral Fixation Vol. 2

I love the line in this song: You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry"

Listen to it here.

Colin B)

Strawberry Wine - Dixie Chicks

Strawberry wine is Deana Carter.

Orginally.

Right now new Interpol album, new Rilo Kiley single :D

lol i was just about to point that out before i read your post, Drewbie.

Currently listening to the Hairspray OBC soundtrack, just started it actually lol.

"Good Morning Baltimore"- Marissa Jaret Winokur & Ensemble; Hairspray OBC Soundtrack

Brushing up on the lyrics for when I go see the movie. :-)

Blaze a 50 - Nas <------one of the single greatest rappers of all time, hands down

Dance With the Devil - Nas

Parabola - TOOL <-----------aka the best love song of all time

Edited by The Reaper