What are you listening to?

Speaking of Tool, Octane (Sirius channel 20) seems to have taken to playing Jambi ever since I went to a Tool concert in Atlantic City about a month ago. Not that I'm complaining... quite the opposite in fact :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Tool, Octane (Sirius channel 20) seems to have taken to playing Jambi ever since I went to a Tool concert in Atlantic City about a month ago. Not that I'm complaining... quite the opposite in fact :D

Saw them a week before in Jacksonville, and if I could have afford it I would have went to the Atlantic City show. By far my favorite band if couldn't tell by my login name, my tagline and reading my profile...lol. I also have noticed Octane and Faction playing a lot of Jambi(which is my favorite song off 10,000 days)

Edited by Thirdeye

Forty Six and Two - TOOL

Stand Up Get Up - Bob Marley

Smoke Two Joints - Bob Marley

Speaking of TOOL and seeing them live, i saw then on the third up here in michigan. It was amazing but Lateralus is my favorite album, its good just to sit and trip out to

Edited by The Reaper

Electric Six - Gay Bar :P

Lol I just love the lyrics for this song. Very catchy as well.

I also have a music profile on last.fm up which regularly updates the music I listen to, including my current 'listening to' tracks. Last.fm is a good site if one wants to find new music/bands as well. I discovered some of my favourite bands this way.

My profile: www.last.fm/user/pitchan/

Edited by pitchan

Philosophia - The Guggenheim Grotto

Pure Morning - Placebo

Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry

Sewn - The Feeling

Blah Blah Blah - Middleman

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Tori Amos

Crash and Burn - Gran Bel Fisher

Glass Vase Cello Case - Bonfire Madigan

Walls - Dark Light Daybreak

For He Is an Englishman- Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore