What are you listening to?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....followed up by some Celine, and then i dunno...

Woah!! Atleast I am not the ONLY person who listens to Celine out here :lol: Its good to know that someone's there with me to go down the Titanic :P

Velvet - Fergie ....wow, I never realised that Fergie could be so sultry B)

Woah!! Atleast I am not the ONLY person who listens to Celine out here :lol: Its good to know that someone's there with me to go down the Titanic :P

Celine is amazing. When it comes to vocals most pale in comparison [except Martina McBride, cuz Martina is AMAZING. I've seen her live. Not a single note off key.] My favourite Celine song is "I Surrender"

I'm going old school right now "Push It"- Salt N Peppa

which will be followed by "How Soon Is Now"- Love Spit Love, and "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia"- Reba McEntire. Yes I do realize that my music tastes are random and off the wall...

Celine is amazing. When it comes to vocals most pale in comparison.... My favourite Celine song is "I Surrender"....

Amen :worship:

But Celine's French alums are way superior in quality to her English ones. Her English albums are just performances where it seems that she's trying to outdo (vocally) everyone including herself and she tends to over sing and be over the top. But that is so NOT the case with her French performances. "I Surrender" is also one of my fav. english tracks by Celine.

Right now my iTunes is on random and its playing

I Will Love Again (Rhythm Nation Club Mix) - Lara Fabian (another Celine-wannabe) :P

Celine is amazing. When it comes to vocals most pale in comparison [except Martina McBride, cuz Martina is AMAZING. I've seen her live. Not a single note off key.] My favourite Celine song is "I Surrender"

I'm going old school right now "Push It"- Salt N Peppa

which will be followed by "How Soon Is Now"- Love Spit Love, and "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia"- Reba McEntire. Yes I do realize that my music tastes are random and off the wall...

I love that Celine Dion song, "I Surrender." It's so... emotional. Anyway, I like a lot of songs by her, but most of them make me cringe.. lol. The lyrics sometimes doesn't do her vocal abilities justice at all. :)

Krista

Hahaha... you said it right, Krista. Some songs by Celine definitely makes one cringe. And yeah, almost all the lyrics in her English albums are so... Ummm... sappy and kinda-repetitive depicting the same thing "LOVE" :P

Right now am listening to a jumble of all sorts of stuff... Faith Hill, Rihanna, Beyonce, Ronan Keating :wub: and many more

But the track that's playing now is "Cry" by Faith Hill :wub:

Buttons - PCD

.... I don't know why the hell am I sweating (Hmm... maybe imagining Nicole in the video is making me sweat :P But nah... that ain't possible... I am a gay... Oh, now I realize... my room's AC is not turned on :lol: )

Dixie Chicks - Home

Dixie Chicks - Landslide

Dixie Chicks - Godspeed (sweet dreams)

Dixie Chicks - Top of the World

--- yes.. I like the Dixie Chicks.. lol.

Krista

Hahaha... you said it right, Krista. Some songs by Celine definitely makes one cringe. And yeah, almost all the lyrics in her English albums are so... Ummm... sappy and kinda-repetitive depicting the same thing "LOVE" :P

Right now am listening to a jumble of all sorts of stuff... Faith Hill, Rihanna, Beyonce, Ronan Keating :wub: and many more

But the track that's playing now is "Cry" by Faith Hill :wub:

I like Faith Hill. :wub:

I like Faith Hill. :wub:

me too :wub:

Umbrella - Rihanna .... OK, so I think this is the last time I am gonna listen to this song. It's starting to get on my nerves now! This song is like everywhere... the radio, TV, the music store, the clothing department, the mall, the cab :wacko:

Rascal Flatts - They have a lot of good songs, but they can't really sing all that well live at all.. lol. :wub:

Little Big Town - They have some good songs as well and they can sing well live. :wub:

Evanescense has always been an addicting band for me...

Krista

Mika - Grace Kelly

Great song! I've listened to it within the last hour myself.

Right Now: Just Breathe by Anna Nalick

Current Favourites:

-Famous - Puddle of Mudd

-So Hott - Kid Rock

-LoveStoned (I think She knows) - Justin Timberlake

-Never Too Late - Three Days Grace