[NickolasJames8] Book 2 Chapter Two

I see more and more of Nicks past and am amazed how far he has come.

I am glad you made it this far and even if you dont think people read or like them I am sure they do.

Love, Bret :P

I see more and more of Nicks past and am amazed how far he has come.

I am glad you made it this far and even if you dont think people read or like them I am sure they do.

Love, Bret :P

I started reading this story when it was hosted at another site, then it disappeared, and it took me a while to find it again. I am so glad I did, and have now caught up to Book 2 Chapter 2. While I can still remember some important episodes from my own childhood, especially those linked to my own sexual awakening at age 4 (!) I can only congratulate Nick on being able to recall so vividly the events of his childhood. I look forward to forthcoming chapters

• 2 weeks later...

i was bored and tired from my job, and i was surfing the net for some worthwhile stuffs... this one proves to be quite addicting... read the 2 books in one night...

great job... hurry up for the next chapters... cant wait...

and send me a message... i'l be happy to hear from you!! :D