[Krista] Welcome Krista!

Well, I can definitely say with complete conviction and truthfulness that "Krista is in a class by herself" (LOL, as the first of the new "Promising Authors" that is, but regardless of that distinction of course she is anyway :) )

Welcome (back), Krista! You most certainly deserve to be here, and I'm excited to see what further exciting, fascinating stories you bring us :)

:2thumbs::great:

:hug:

Kevin

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, Krista!

:great:

I'd like to think of something profound or witty to say at this point, but it's Friday evening here, and any chance of me making sense stopped when I got home.... :P

Good luck for the future and have fun writing :D

Graeme :)

Well, I can definitely say with complete conviction and truthfulness that "Krista is in a class by herself" (LOL, as the first of the new "Promising Authors" that is, but regardless of that distinction of course she is anyway :) )

Welcome (back), Krista! You most certainly deserve to be here, and I'm excited to see what further exciting, fascinating stories you bring us :)

:2thumbs::great:

:hug:

Kevin

Hey,

Lol, aww. :wub::*)

Thanks for welcoming me Kevin. :2thumbs:

Krista

Congratulations, Krista!

:great:

I'd like to think of something profound or witty to say at this point, but it's Friday evening here, and any chance of me making sense stopped when I got home.... :P

Good luck for the future and have fun writing :D

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme! :)

I'll let your profound witty ways rest up. You've earned a good rest through the week. :P

Thanks,

Krista

Yay Krista on your new title!!!!

Congrats!

Vic 'Who can't wait to see what Krista's going to promise to him'

Hey Vic!

Lol.. you can't really trust an author's promise.. haha. :P

Thanks for the congrats. :wub:

Ttyl,

Krista