Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

CJ now HOSTED!

Congratulations CJ!!!!

I know you have worked tirelessly towards this end and I must say you have certainly earned this!!

Your site looks amazing and I can't wait to read more of your works.

Again, congratulations!!!!

Greg :)

• Site Administrator

Congratulations!! CJ

I'm excited for you that you have your own home at GA. As far as I know, you are the first goat to reach this status. :worship:

You mentioned that you have five stories posted there, but I'm sure if we cut and pasted some of your 4200 posts, we could have a lot more stories there :P

Actually I believe this will be my 100th post, so what better way then to congratulate the lurker :ph34r: who never posts :blink: .

I have enjoyed your writing and contributions to the forums, anthologies, and administration in the past, and hopefully with you being hosted, I will be able to enjoy a long time in to the future.

Once again, congrats on receiving a much deserved place to call your own. :hug:

Got to go now and hopefully read the conclusion of FTL.

Steve :D

Edited by wildone
Congratulations!! CJ

I'm excited for you that you have your own home at GA. As far as I know, you are the first goat to reach this status. :worship:

You mentioned that you have five stories posted there, but I'm sure if we cut and pasted some of your 4200 posts, we could have a lot more stories there :P

Actually I believe this will be my 100th post, so what better way then to congratulate the lurker :ph34r: who never posts :blink: .

I have enjoyed your writing and contributions to the forums, anthologies, and administration in the past, and hopefully with you being hosted, I will be able to enjoy a long time in to the future.

Once again, congrats on receiving a much deserved place to call your own. :hug:

Got to go now and hopefully read the conclusion of FTL.

Steve :D

Congrats on the 100th post! Being in the 3-digit range makes you an official postaholic! :worship:

Thanks very much, I'm going to keep writing, and I'll keep trying to improve. :)

And it's not 4200, it's only 4196! :huh:

As the army boys are want to say...

HUA!

For your viewing pleasure, I present my chorus line of fawning CJ worshipers!!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

(Psst CJ, I got these dudes on rental, so I need them back in 48 hours.) :lol:

What can I say, CJ? You've worked hard to get where you are. You most asurredly deserve it. Comme on dit en francais, "Ca va sans dire."

Your stories are fantastic. Your efiction forums have been just plain fun! So thanks for the writing and all that fun.

I am really excited about this. I'm ecstatically happy for you. I am very proud of you.

Congratulations!

Conner

What a surprise ! a Goat hosted, and what a Goat !

CONGRAT CJ and my best wishes for your future

:worship: I never doubted, it was just a problem of time :worship: When I remember your first short story and all your hesitations about writing.... comparing with your last short story what a progress you made ! :D

HOURRA for the new hosted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJ CJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D !!!!!!!

GO YOU SEXY GOAT YOU!!!!!

Why I wasn't invited? :angry:

Yes, there's no pic of the "Goats only" sign at the entrance door. The poor guy who had to cater to all the party animals had quite a lot of work, so had you been there, you'd have brought the cabbages and the salt blocks to them, as the poor guy on the pic.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..