Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Naming the Club

My fav till now is CJs. It's sweet and goat-like.

God, in this thread, CJ has gone to another level of talented writers. There are few writers who have their fanfic (written by fan). Amongst, the writers I remember Dom Luka and dkstories. So, a big round of applause to our goat! :worship:

CJ is clearly becoming famous. Imagine on Halloween, you open the door and see kids disguised in goats with goggles.

You: Hey, you're dressed up in goats. Cool!

They: NO, we're CJ!

:DB)

Ieshwar

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, in this thread, CJ has gone to another level of talented writers. There are few writers who have their fanfic (written by fan). Amongst, the writers I remember Dom Luka and dkstories. So, a big round of applause to our goat! :worship:

There were attempts at influencing him with the end by many writing snippets of stories in the For The Love thread, quite a few actually describing the possible "walking into the sunset" ending.

A goat disguise for Halloween? Good idea, I'll start producing the "goat scent" spray that goes with the fake horns and the sunglasses. Though cheap trick or treaters will certainly just avoid a bathroom for a week.

There were attempts at influencing him with the end by many writing snippets of stories in the For The Love thread, quite a few actually describing the possible "walking into the sunset" ending.

A goat disguise for Halloween? Good idea, I'll start producing the "goat scent" spray that goes with the fake horns and the sunglasses. Though cheap trick or treaters will certainly just avoid a bathroom for a week.

:D:D *stops suddenly when thinking of the goatmen*

Where would you get the fur? What about killing CJ and getting his fur? Or will Conner be okay?

Will we be getting a poll soon?

Ieshwar

P.S why can't Conner be the goatman... yeah, Goatmen aren't so horny! :P

Wildone, that was great! :2thumbs:

I will, however, refrain from commenting on its authenticity. 0:)

And Bondwriter, are you implying that I stink? Awww, you are so mean to this poor, unassuming goat.. Though, the question regarding where you plan on acquiring a goat skin makes me decidedly nervous. :o

To add to the collection here of names for fans of the stories, we have Sharon's suggestion of "Goatwhisperers" and an anonymous e-mail (no kidding!) suggesting "The Heard" (I think they might have meant "The Herd"). :*)

Well, there's one OTHER suggestion... Also via anon e-mail (and if I find out who sent it, be forewarned, I shall tease you unmercifully! :P ) that, well, claims to play on what seems to be a recurring circumstance in my stories... (Though, in my defense, I'll point out that there is none in "The Muse".). The name suggested is "the unshirted." :*)

Well, there's one OTHER suggestion... Also via anon e-mail (and if I find out who sent it, be forewarned, I shall tease you unmercifully! :P ) that, well, claims to play on what seems to be a recurring circumstance in my stories... (Though, in my defense, I'll point out that there is none in "The Muse".). The name suggested is "the unshirted." :*)

Or "the Blondes" for that matter...

:D:D *stops suddenly when thinking of the goatmen*

Where would you get the fur? What about killing CJ and getting his fur? Or will Conner be okay?

Will we be getting a poll soon?

Ieshwar

P.S why can't Conner be the goatman... yeah, Goatmen aren't so horny! :P

Fur you say? That's easy... we just hold Cj down and shave him then use a theater makeup putty to bind the shaved fur onto fabric for the costume!

Hmmm, a bald blonde goat with sun-glasses....

Bob :wub:

• Site Moderator

In the short time that I scanned all of this, and while on vacation. I thought of a simple one, THE GOAT HERD. After all, we are talking about a writing goat here.

Jan

B) .........Aye Conner!! After ye fling in Vegas I imagine you'd be happy with Goat herd.

I have only one thing to say to that... MWHAHAHAhAhahahahahhahahahahahahha... *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :,(

In the short time that I scanned all of this, and while on vacation. I thought of a simple one, THE GOAT HERD. After all, we are talking about a writing goat here.

Jan

Hrmmm, The Herd... I like it! :)

So if we go with THE GOAT HERD does that mean his forum will be renamed CJ's Petting Zoo? :blink:

My blog is already names "the Goatpen." :)

• Site Moderator
Yup, how astute of me, plus with a name like the petting zoo it could devolve into the Heavy Petting Zoo at times

I thought the same thing when I read that.

And I'm baaaaaaack. You can check out my blog to see what I was up too last week.

Jan

So what is the name of the club exactly?? Lol.. I may be a ditz.. but I don't think it's been named yet?

On that note, I think the cool/casual bar/grill appeal of.. "CJs" is a good idea, if a name hasn't been decided yet. :)

Maybe a Poll?

Krista

• Site Administrator

No, it's not named yet. I think it's almost time for a poll, but we probably should narrow the list down to a top five-eight suggestions. I would suggest we vote between the following:

Clan James

CJs Kids

The Herd

Goatsters

Club James

I'm leaving it open for a few others that people are keen on, or for refinement (eg. should it be The Goat Herd instead of The Herd?) Tell us if this list looks fine, or if extras needs to be added.

No, it's not named yet. I think it's almost time for a poll, but we probably should narrow the list down to a top five-eight suggestions. I would suggest we vote between the following:

Clan James

CJs Kids

The Herd

Goatsters

Club James

I'm leaving it open for a few others that people are keen on, or for refinement (eg. should it be The Goat Herd instead of The Herd?) Tell us if this list looks fine, or if extras needs to be added.

Looks good to me... but where's "minions"?

Bob :wub:

• Site Moderator

Clan James

CJs Kids

The Herd

Goatsters

Club James

My original suggestion was The Goat Herd, but as discussion picked up on it, it got shortened to The Herd. A herd could be any type of animal and by adding Goat to it, it becomes specific at to what type of herd it is.

Jan

• Site Administrator
One question that I haven't seen defined elsewhere so I'll ask it here: Is it possible to be a member of more than one group? A Domaholic, a Danimal and whatever this gets named?

I don't see why not. :) Just like it's possible to love more than one person (even if it's in different ways), a reader can love more than one author :D

I don't see why not. :) Just like it's possible to love more than one person (even if it's in different ways), a reader can love more than one author :D

Absolutely!!!! Considering that I'm a Danimal and a Domoholic myself, it can't be exclusive!

• Site Administrator

Last chance before the poll goes up:

Clan James

CJs Kids

The Herd / The Goat Herd

Goatsters

Club James

CJs

The Lurkers

I've put The Herd and The Goat Herd together so the vote won't be split.

If there are no other additions, I'll put up the poll sometime in the next 24 hours.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..