Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Ch 5: Moving Day

That was hilarious Bob! :worship:

Of course, as to whether it's true or not... All i can say is,

is... is... is what? :wacko: Yeash, there's definitly a goat sacrifice going to happen! :fire: Crazy, glasses wearing, quadrapedal, horn-headed lurker! :ph34r:

Bob :wub:

PS. Bonus points to me for leading two pages in a row!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is... is... is what? :wacko: Yeash, there's definitly a goat sacrifice going to happen! :fire: Crazy, glasses wearing, quadrapedal, horn-headed lurker! :ph34r:

nah just means your as much a lurker as our esteemed caprian author is....

Awwww, whatever did I do... Poor, shy, quiet, innocent me..... It's not my fault! It's Shadowgod's fault!

But thanks for calling me a lurker. :wub:

nah just means your as much a lurker as our esteemed caprian author is....

But, but, but... Aillie isn't a lurker, he's got nearly 100 posts! :o

I forgot to answer this earlier, sorry:

By the way I'm noticing an interest in angry lesbians. First Betty in For the Love and now Helen. Does helen have a shot gun? Does she tar and feather goats?

The reason for that is I knew more than one Lesbian in college who was very much like that (Including my best friend). However, Helen and Betty are nowhere near as forceful. LoL

I also had other reasons: in FTL, Betty was written to be a lesbian becuase I needed someone for Chris to feel safe coming out to, (mentioned way back in the prologue, i think) and in Helen's case, I thoguht it fit will with a bossy band manager who was gay (and thus shared some expirainces with Brandon) and for a reason i can't mention becuase it hasn't occurred yet. :)

This awfully looks like a spoiler to me.

Ack!!! Noooo!!! Don't say that, the Echidna will turn me into a pincushion!

It's not a spoiler... I didn't say what would happen... So please, Echidna, no spines!!

• Site Administrator

It's not a spoiler... I didn't say what would happen... So please, Echidna, no spines!!

Hmmm, a shaved goat that has been tarred and feathered and now has spines sticking out from all over him?

Has CJ suffered enough? :P

Steve

• Site Administrator

Well....

Only because it's a lovely day here in Melbourne. I'm sitting on the verandah, enjoying the fine weather, so I'll it go... this time :P

Has CJ suffered enough?
so I'll it go... this time

Apparently not! :mace:

I think I've finally figured out why CJ thinks he's a lurker: He's got 4 hooves so he's only averaged just over 1000 posts per hoof! :2thumbs:

• Site Administrator
But even 1000 posts per hooves is synonymous to post-whore! :D:D

And I disagree! I vote to turn CJ into a pincushion! :sheep::sheep:

Take care,

Ieshwar

I think CJ is like poor misunderstood Eric of FTL fame. If we leave him alone, he will always end up doing the right thing in the end B)

Well....

Only because it's a lovely day here in Melbourne. I'm sitting on the verandah, enjoying the fine weather, so I'll it go... this time :P

Thank you, oh Echidna! :)

I think CJ is like poor misunderstood Eric of FTL fame. If we leave him alone, he will always end up doing the right thing in the end B)

I'm always sweet, nice, shy and quiet, and I always do the right thing. 0:)

Ok, we won't call him a lurker if there's a kiss in his next chpater between Chase and Brandon! Deal?

Huh??? That is a very strong threat, Ieshwar! We all know how I treasure my precious reputation as a lurker... And what you just said is if Brandon and Chase kiss, then you won't call me a lurker anymore?

That's just too much of a threat for me to face... I'm going to have to seriously consider giving in on this one, and not having Brandon and Chase kiss... So, if there's no :wub: between Brandon and Chase in upcoming chapters,

It's IESHWAR'S FAULT!

:devil:

Need some Kevlar long johns, CJ?

It appears that I do! And Spineproof ones too!!!

• Site Administrator
Huh??? That is a very strong threat, Ieshwar! We all know how I treasure my precious reputation as a lurker... And what you just said is if Brandon and Chase kiss, then you won't call me a lurker anymore?

That's just too much of a threat for me to face... I'm going to have to seriously consider giving in on this one, and not having Brandon and Chase kiss... So, if there's no :wub: between Brandon and Chase in upcoming chapters,

It's IESHWAR'S FAULT!

:devil:

Oh just great!!!! :o

Hey Bondwriter, got any hitmen in the Mauritius area??? :2hands:

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
Ok, we won't call him a lurker if there's a kiss in his next chpater between Chase and Brandon! Deal?

CJ, if you read my post well, you'll see that I never mentioned the next chapter! 0:) I was talking about chpater. In Ieshwarian language, it's meant something like Ieshwar's dreams! I was talking about the possible kiss between Chase and Brandon in my dreams. Sweet, isn't it? :P:P

So, I'm INNOCENT!!!

Ieshwar B)

CJ, if you read my post well, you'll see that I never mentioned the next chapter! 0:) I was talking about chpater. In Ieshwarian language, it's meant something like Ieshwar's dreams! I was talking about the possible kiss between Chase and Brandon in my dreams. Sweet, isn't it? :P:P

So, I'm INNOCENT!!!

Ieshwar B)

I've got a backhoe I don't need for a few days - I think you need it more than I do!

I'm innocent! It's not me to blame if CJ's english is wrong! It's not me to blame if he read 'chpater' as chapter'.

Guys, where have gay unity gone? Help me! A mad goat with red beam is trying to make me (the innocent kind and extrememly friendly Mauritian) sound guilty. :'(

Ieshwar :'( :'(

I'm innocent! It's not me to blame if CJ's english is wrong! It's not me to blame if he read 'chpater' as chapter'.

Guys, where have gay unity gone? Help me! A mad goat with red beam is trying to make me (the innocent kind and extrememly friendly Mauritian) sound guilty. :'(

B) .......whatever does this all mean? An agroaphobic (extremely friendly Mauritian) Homo and a Mad Goat

Hey Bondwriter, got any hitmen in the Mauritius area??? :2hands:

Steve B)

Well, yes, but it turns out he's the victim of the vicious campaign launched by the Goat. And should I remind you his name means "Lamp of the Gods"? Just saw Return of the Mummy last night (with Brendan Fraser :wub: ) and I don't feel like messing up with them Gods...

B) .......whatever does this all mean? An agroaphobic (extremely friendly Mauritian) Homo and a Mad Goat

This thread is indeed going to Hell in a Hand Basket, isn't it? ;)

Good news: this means the next chapter will be posted soon. You know, the one entitled The Kiss.

Good news: this means the next chapter will be posted soon. You know, the one entitled The Kiss.

A yes, the Kiss... If I timed it right... this should be the top of a new page! /sigh... don't mind me Im depressed.

A yes, the Kiss... If I timed it right... this should be the top of a new page! /sigh... don't mind me Im depressed.

Okay, obviously I was close... but you can only expect to be on top of the thread so many times, before it gets the better of ya right?

Okay, obviously I was close... but you can only expect to be on top of the thread so many times, before it gets the better of ya right?

B) ........If thats where you want to be!! :P

So, I'm INNOCENT!!!

Ieshwar B)

I couldn't agree more... Because, with my flair for the convenient typo, the next installment of LTMP happens to be called "Chpater 6: The Kiss" So, sorry, you are still to blame. :devil:

Welcome to my world! :P

Yep, it will be soon. I'm mailing it to Joe tomorrow for posting. :)

Pages contain 25 posts. :)

I couldn't agree more... Because, with my flair for the convenient typo, the next installment of LTMP happens to be called "Chpater 6: The Kiss" So, sorry, you are still to blame. :devil:

Welcome to my world! :P

Yep, it will be soon. I'm mailing it to Joe tomorrow for posting. :)

Pages contain 25 posts. :)

So what you're saying...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..