[Shadowgod] A name for Shadowgod fans

The time has come... Let's claim a name for Shadowgod fans!!

OK, Here are my suggestions (add your own to the list)

Shadowists.

The Fossilized

Or, in honor of what we will be when Boubon, at the current posting rate, is complete;

Geriatrics. :P

Or, in honor of his exalted rank of :king: King of Eeeevil Cliffhangers :king: and becuase we are the ones he leaves dangling,

I propose

Danglers

Cliffists

OK, add your own! :2thumbs:

The time has come... Let's claim a name for Shadowgod fans!!

OK, Here are my suggestions (add your own to the list)

Shadowists.

The Fossilized

Or, in honor of what we will be when Boubon, at the current posting rate, is complete;

Geriatrics. :P

Or, in honor of his exalted rank of :king:King of Eeeevil Cliffhangers:king and becuase we are the ones he leaves dangling,

I propose

Danglers

Cliffists

OK, add your own! :2thumbs:

Do your cliffs hang low, do they wobble to and fro?

Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow?

Can you write them over your shoulder like continental soldier?

Do your cliffhangers run low?

My vote is: Cremnophobics! (one who has a fear of cliffs!)

• Site Administrator

Well with his name being Shadowgod, I'm assuming he is self proclaiming himself as the Lord of The Shadows :worship: . So their are many names that his followers could be called:

The Flock

The Sect

The Cult

The Chosen

The Indoctrinated

The Children

So many, should be interesting to see what some of you come up with :D

Steve

Well with his name being Shadowgod, I'm assuming he is self proclaiming himself as the Lord of The Shadows :worship: . So their are many names that his followers could be called:

The Flock

The Sect

The Cult

The Chosen

The Indoctrinated

The Children

So many, should be interesting to see what some of you come up with :D

Steve

I like the concept, Steve. :2thumbs:

The Flock reminds me too much of sheep and there's enough :sheep: around here as it is. :lmao:

The Cult and The Chosen are good.

Then there's......

The Sanctioned

The Conscript

The Select

The Allowed or Shadowgod's Allowed

The Worshipers

The Idoliters (made-up word, I think)

Shadowgod's Sheltered

Then there's...

The Unseemly

Card Carrying Shadows

All this using my thesaurus. :boy:

Conner

Edited by Conner
But is Charles Manson sufficiently evil to be in Shadowgod's class? I think not!

B) .........What was that line from a radio serial??...."what evil lurks in minds of men......only the SHADOW knows..so something in line with "The Shadows"

• Site Administrator

Shadists

Shades of "sadists" though masochists may be closer given his tendency of leaving the readers hanging until the next chapter :P

SMART! :D

That's what we should be called as fans of Shadowgod's stories :wub:

Just a suggestion since the harem is already being used elsewhere ;)

PS... SHADYSIDE!...

B) .......how about Shadowenvy?

Shadists

Shades of "sadists" though masochists may be closer given his tendency of leaving the readers hanging until the next chapter :P

Yep, those eeeeevil cliffhangers. I mean really, he can even turn the question of "what flavor of lemonade" into a cliffhanger!

SMART! :D

That's what we should be called as fans of Shadowgod's stories :wub:

Just a suggestion since the harem is already being used elsewhere ;)

PS... SHADYSIDE!...

Given the sense of humor many of his fans have (though surely not I 0:) ) of us have,

the term "Smartasses" comes immediately to mind for a name. :boy:

Yep, those eeeeevil cliffhangers. I mean really, he can even turn the question of "what flavor of lemonade" into a cliffhanger!

Given the sense of humor many of his fans have (though surely not I 0:) ) of us have,

the term "Smartasses" comes immediately to mind for a name. :boy:

I'm still holding out for Cremnophobics!

Bob :wub:

Since he's ShadowGod, why not shadowdevotees? Ok, it's too long! So make it S.Ds :D No, it sounds like 'Standard Deviation'. So I'll agree with 'The Worshippers!'. 'The Disciples' won't be bad too.

Take care,

Ieshwar.

P.S- Shadowgod, how does it feel to be a God? :D

Shadowists.

The Fossilized

Danglers

Cliffists

Shadowers

Cremnophobics

The Flock

The Sect

The Cult

The Chosen

The Indoctrinated

The Children

The Sanctioned

The Conscript

The Select

The Allowed or Shadowgod's Allowed

The Worshipers

The Idoliters (made-up word, I think)

Shadowgod's Sheltered

The Unseemly

Card Carrying Shadows

Shadyside

Shadowenvy

Just a compilation of all the suggestions so far... I don't know how many choices you can have in a poll, I'd better find out! We might have to do this sequentially; groups of 5, top one progresses to the final round.

• Site Administrator

CJ obviously didn't care for my suggestion *sniff* since he didn't include it....

Oh, and it's 15 options for a poll, though I don't know if an Admin can override that limit. ;)

CJ obviously didn't care for my suggestion *sniff* since he didn't include it....

Oh, and it's 15 options for a poll, though I don't know if an Admin can override that limit. ;)

B) ......Are we going to wait for the results of CJ's poll, before we vote on Shadowgods?

I like Shadists... it has that whole Marquis de Sade feel to it, and the lot of you already call me evil (okay they are the minority) Still I find a number of the suggestions shady :| (YAY for bad puns!)

perhaps something more enlightened, like the luminati perhaps... After all a shadow needs some form of light does it not?

Steve

PS 600th post... CJ is rubbing off on me :wacko:

Cj, don't even think about starting with 23 or whatever choices. We'll be voting for the next six months! :(

The not-so-evil Shadow-dude should select his top 5 choices and then set up a pole. Give everyone another 2 or 3 days to make suggestions. :D

Better yet, let's put the whole thing off until Shadowgod posts chapter 1 of his new serial. :D

Conner

Cj, don't even think about starting with 23 or whatever choices. We'll be voting for the next six months! :(

The not-so-evil Shadow-dude should select his top 5 choices and then set up a pole. Give everyone another 2 or 3 days to make suggestions. :D

Better yet, let's put the whole thing off until Shadowgod posts chapter 1 of his new serial. :D

Conner

Speaking of 'poles,' it's obvious we don't need to poll him to know what he's thinking about, eh?

Bob :wub:

SoB5...SoB5...SoB5...SoB5...SoB5...

Here are two additional suggestions:

Shadow Puppets

I think this one's sort of cute. We, Shadowgod's readers, are his puppets as he wiles us with his tales. (Wile is defined as: A stratagem or trick intended to deceive or ensnare. Right on, 'eh?)

Shades

Using all of these definitions:

• A slight difference or variation; a nuance: shades of meaning
  • Dark shadows gathering at dusk
  • A present reminder of a person or situation in the past:
  • A disembodied spirit; a ghost

All of which fit the stories that Shadowgod writes.

sungod

• Site Administrator
Here are two additional suggestions:

Shadow Puppets

I think this one's sort of cute. We, Shadowgod's readers, are his puppets as he wiles us with his tales. (Wile is defined as: A stratagem or trick intended to deceive or ensnare. Right on, 'eh?)

Yikes, I can't remember when, but like a bad dream, I think we have talked about puppets before, and it wasn't a pretty picture. :wacko:

Shades

Using all of these definitions:

• A slight difference or variation; a nuance: shades of meaning
  • Dark shadows gathering at dusk
  • A present reminder of a person or situation in the past:
  • A disembodied spirit; a ghost

All of which fit the stories that Shadowgod writes.

sungod

I do like the reasoning behind "shades", but a group of human beings (and some four legged bearded beasts :sheep: ), being addressed as shades might be unusual. With Shadists, it kinda has that whole worship feeling to it :P .

Steve