[Shadowgod] A name for Shadowgod fans

I like Shadists... it has that whole Marquis de Sade feel to it, and the lot of you already call me evil (okay they are the minority) Still I find a number of the suggestions shady :| (YAY for bad puns!)

perhaps something more enlightened, like the luminati perhaps... After all a shadow needs some form of light does it not?

Steve

PS 600th post... CJ is rubbing off on me :wacko:

I'll add these (and all the others I missed!) to the list.

And what was that last remark about? 600 posts makes you a postaholic, while I, as we all know, am a lurker. :ph34r:

Cj, don't even think about starting with 23 or whatever choices. We'll be voting for the next six months! :(

The not-so-evil Shadow-dude should select his top 5 choices and then set up a pole. Give everyone another 2 or 3 days to make suggestions. :D

Better yet, let's put the whole thing off until Shadowgod posts chapter 1 of his new serial. :D

Conner

Goat-buddy, I think you need to think that through a little.... You're worried about taking a measly six months to came up with a name, then in the next breat you suggest we wait until Shadowgod posts Ch 1 of his new serial? :rolleyes:

Yikes, I can't remember when, but like a bad dream, I think we have talked about puppets before, and it wasn't a pretty picture. :wacko:

I do like the reasoning behind "shades", but a group of human beings (and some four legged bearded beasts :sheep: ), being addressed as shades might be unusual. With Shadists, it kinda has that whole worship feeling to it :P .

Steve

Hrmmm, does shadowgod want worshipers? That would certainly fir with my theory that "Prelude to Destiny" was autobiographical... I think I'll count this as further proof. :devil:

• 1 year later...

If this is still going on in a deliberation, how about the previously mentioned: Shades

or (the even more sensible): Shadows

The word "Lurking" could be added before either of these words also.