Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Runoff poll for a name!

Runoff poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What should the name be for fans of the stories?

• Capricans
    • The Herd

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator
Well the voting seems to be done.

The counts haven't changed in awhile.

Who decides when it is over? :blink:

If we use the same time limit as the first poll, that would be seven days. This poll started on the 6th so Thursday should be the last day.

Jan

I think the Herd's supporters have stuffed the polls somehow. How would you explain that all but one person posting in the thread favor Capricans, one even going all the way to dressing as a cheerleader, but no campaign has been run in favor of the Herd? Is there a conspiracy? This is CJ's forum, after all...

• Site Administrator

No conspiracies here!!!

Now knowing the riducule and harassment that I will endure, I am proudly a member of The Herd :D .

But like anyone who is in a pack, or herd, we all have the herd mentality. We're not individuals at all. If CJ leads us to the edge of a cliff, we will not hang off the edge, we will follow him right over the edge.

It is after all in CJ we follow :blink: (could be a good thing, could be a bad thing).

Besides, doesn't that whole "I am proudly a member of The Herd" have a nice ring to it. B)

Steve

Even Capricans sounds good!!

I'm a proud Caprican! :P

The BeaStKid

Thanks BK!! :)

I have decided. *A glimpse at my sig*

Did I just cause a libel? Or rebelled? :whistle:

Ieshwar

Carpican, Forever and ever

Ieshwar, I love it! :2thumbs:

Ok, the vote is very close, and it seems like everyone's voted. I therefor have a proposed solution to our situation; how about, we have BOTH!

Capricans, and The Herd? The reader themselve gets to pick. :) \

Or, we could call it a combined entity, the Caprican Herd, with two warring factions? :devil:

Of course, anyone can be what they want to be, so be it Minion, or even "reader of atrocious fiction" that's ok. :)

• Site Administrator
Or, we could call it a combined entity, the Caprican Herd, with two warring factions? :devil:

We only have two warring factions until the Caprican's win. After that, there is only the victors :D

Sounds good to me! I'm a proud Caprican. :wub:

• Site Administrator
We only have two warring factions until the Caprican's win. After that, there is only the victors :D

Sounds good to me! I'm a proud Caprican. :wub:

Yeah, but currently your being stampeded over by a Herd!!! :cowboy:

Steve :P

P.S. Everytime I do spell check, Caprican comes up unknown, how annoying. Yet Herd is well known.

• Site Administrator
Yeah, but currently your being stampeded over by a Herd!!! :cowboy:

Have you ever seen what echidna spines do to someone silly enough to try to stand on one? 0:)

• Site Administrator
Have you ever seen what echidna spines do to someone silly enough to try to stand on one? 0:)

Ah, but the herd will trample others before we reach you, so their bodies will protect our delicate hoves :D .

But Caprican Herd is sooo much more difficult to put into song...

Proud to be a Caprican

And I'm proud to be a Caprican, where at least I know I'm flead.

I'll never forget the guy's votes, and gave this name to me!

And I'll proudly stand up,

Next to you, and bleat away the bees!

'cuz there ain't now doubt I love this name,

God Bless the Cj's C's!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

God Bless The Herd

God Bless The Herd,

Name that I love.

Stand beside Herd, and guide Herd

Thru the stories with comments below.

From the Forums, and the Series,

To the Blogs, filled with words

God bless The Herd, and chew our curds!

• Site Moderator

The only way I can see a compromise is if the voting was tied. As it stands right now, The Herd is ahead by 4 votes at 17/13.

Besides being a bird of prey, I'm also a Sanitarian, the Archer. So besides those talons of steel, I can shoot arrows.

Originally, I was going to use the screen name of Beastrider but ultimately went with Talonrider.

Jan

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..