Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Runoff poll for a name!

Runoff poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What should the name be for fans of the stories?

• Capricans
    • The Herd

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
B) ..............Looks like the herd wins, how long is this poll up Graeme?

Let's see... my youngest boy is six. He needs to be thirteen before he can become a member and vote... so it could be that the poll will need to stay open for another seven years. :ph34r:

Let's see... my youngest boy is six. He needs to be thirteen before he can become a member and vote... so it could be that the poll will need to stay open for another seven years. :ph34r:

B) ......I'm a patient man, ......but your not plannning of having any more kids are you?

CAPRICANS!!

C'mon!! The Great CJ himself backed this. Surely, The Herd, who follow CJ like a herd would follow him in this too!!

CAPRICANS!!

The BeaStKid

(A Proud Caprican)

B) ......Your very persistent!!......sigh!......how about "The Caprican herd".

• Site Moderator

Capricans sounds too Science Fiction. Like something from Battlestar Galactica. And since CJ's not writing Sci/Fi. They used the zodiac signs to name the the twelve tribes.

The herd led by a bird.

Capricans sounds too Science Fiction. Like something from Battlestar Galactica. And since CJ's not writing Sci/Fi. They used the zodiac signs to name the the twelve tribes.

The herd led by a bird.

B) .....Not sure the goat would like to be led by a bird!

I think we should keep both names. The nice fans, those who do their homework and help little old ladies to cross the street will be Capricans; the hirsute, vicious, smelly ones will be the Herd.

B) .........I'll have you know that we may be hairy, we are neither vicious or smelly, we bathe everyday with Irish spring soap, blow dry our fine hair, and on occassion have been known to help Capricans across busy intersections with a head butt..watchout for that..........oppss!!!

These genuine, impartial documents prove my point.

caprican.jpg

herd.jpg

(Now I wonder whether the Capricans will get full endorsement of all their previous supporters...)

B) .........OMG, those are forged documents, and that painting of a goat man eating a caprican is gruesome.

• Site Moderator
B) .........OMG, those are forged documents, and that painting of a goat man eating a caprican is gruesome.

I don't think that is a goat man, just some man wearing what could be a goat skin outfit.

• Site Moderator
CAPRICANS does NOT sound out from a sci-fic story! It is CJ's choice and if you really are The Herd, you'd agree to his suggestion and vote for Capricans!!

:P

The BeaStKid

You're fighting a losing battle BK. The voting is now up to 19 to 13. The Herd is pulling ahead and we are not looking back. It's about time for you to :worship: to the herd.

Jan

You're fighting a losing battle BK. The voting is now up to 19 to 13. The Herd is pulling ahead and we are not looking back. It's about time for you to :worship: to the herd.

Jan

NEVER!!

Even though I am a staunch Caprican, I will NOT follow The Herd!! :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..