[Krista] Something Unexpected (Completed)

Hey,

I haven't opened a discussion forum for this story as I didn't think it would be a story that would be discussed. It is a finished story with an interesting ending though so I'm just opening this topic so that I can answer any questions on the ending and to discuss the story. :)

Thanks for reading the story,

Krista

Edit: Here is the link to the story: Something Unexpected

I read this story last night (all 30 chapters lol) it had me up till about 7am. I couldn't stop reading cuz i wanted to know if Andy would end up with Jase, but sadly I'm guessing he didn't. :(

Aww.

But! Andy didn't end up with anyone did he?

Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

Krista

i also wanted him with jase

And, in the VERY beginning I had Jase and Andy being the primary couple, but changed it shortly after the pool scene in the second or third chapter.. It's been a while since I read it.

Krista

• 1 month later...
And, in the VERY beginning I had Jase and Andy being the primary couple, but changed it shortly after the pool scene in the second or third chapter.. It's been a while since I read it.

Krista

Hey Krista

So i just had time and read the entire story, heh. And well i kinda wished Andy and Jase would be together too, they seemed soo... perfect for each other?

But the more i think of it, i think i like them as best friends better.... Boyfriends come and go, but most best friends like jase stick around forever.

Another great story Krista

-Mike

Hey Krista

So i just had time and read the entire story, heh. And well i kinda wished Andy and Jase would be together too, they seemed soo... perfect for each other?

But the more i think of it, i think i like them as best friends better.... Boyfriends come and go, but most best friends like jase stick around forever.

Another great story Krista

-Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reading this story and leaving a comment. :wub:

Krista

• 1 month later...

Just read it agian...

This really is a great read, it's hmmm how shall i put it? differen't.

Alot of storys like this all end the same with the two best friends falling in love and living happily ever after, but this is more realistic and i think that is why i enjoyed it as much as i did.

I miss your writing Kirsta keep going!!!

-Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reading this story and leaving a comment. :wub:

Krista

Just read it agian...

This really is a great read, it's hmmm how shall i put it? differen't.

Alot of storys like this all end the same with the two best friends falling in love and living happily ever after, but this is more realistic and i think that is why i enjoyed it as much as i did.

I miss your writing Kirsta keep going!!!

-Mike

Hey, a second time? Aww. :wub: I am writing again and I've recently finished a chapter. I don't like happy endings... and this story was my first true fiction built around gay central characters and I made tons of writing errors and such.

Anyway, thanks for reading and MAYBE I'll start writing more... no promises though as I'm known to be lazy. :)

Krista

Im still looking forward to the one that's the presidents son :D

btw though Something unexpected is a great one as well :D

Lol, I didn't realize people liked, "First Son," I always thought I rushed into that story when I started writing it. I'll take a look at it, but right now it's not on my list of things to do.

Anyway, thanks for reading my stories Drewbie. :wub:

Krista

• 4 months later...
i just read the story and that was unexpected and just sad :( . But I love you stories so keep it going Gurl!

Aww thanks for reading the story and leaving a comment. Not all my stories are sad though. :)

• 4 months later...
Hey,

I haven't opened a discussion forum for this story as I didn't think it would be a story that would be discussed. It is a finished story with an interesting ending though so I'm just opening this topic so that I can answer any questions on the ending and to discuss the story. :)

Thanks for reading the story,

Krista

heya Krista great story i tried to copy/paste the link and its giving me page not found ive read all 28 chapters on nifty and i wanted to finish reading has it moved from the origional link? thx

Edit: Here is the link to the story: Something Unexpected

• 4 months later...
Hey Krista Loved this story :wub:

I thought it was almost as good as are you christian *cough*

this was a great read... how come you changed luke to ryan than back to luke :wacko: *confusion*

keep up the good work!

Lol... one of the bad things that happen when one doesn't have an editor. :P Sorry for the confusion and I'm glad you liked the story it was my first.

• 5 months later...

Just read this! Totally loved it! The ending was something unexpected....get it...play on words...ha ha ha...yeah! So totally loved this. It was fascinating from beginning to end! Now I am gonna read AYC!

Just read this! Totally loved it! The ending was something unexpected....get it...play on words...ha ha ha...yeah! So totally loved this. It was fascinating from beginning to end! Now I am gonna read AYC!

Thanks for reading! This was my first ever complete writing project. :)

• 9 months later...

I just finished reading this story, and it is now 2:01 in the morning. I've been reading it over the span of about three days, but usually start reading around nine to early morning. I've been hooked since the beginning. I couldn't believe how so much of this story reminded me of my own life. It was crazy.

My heart pounded insanely for so much of the story. When Andy was beginning to fall in love with Chandler, it was like I was, too. I wanted them to start getting along, and I'd get pissed if they got into another fight, haha! It broke my heart, the ending. It was so sad, and I totally felt for Andy. Seriously on the verge of tears. I almost want to beg you to not make the ending the way it was, just for the sake of seeing Andy finally happy. But, I know that a lot of times, life itself is never really that fair. Makes me sad. But, I loved it so much. Thank you for writing!

• Like 1

I just finished reading this story, and it is now 2:01 in the morning. I've been reading it over the span of about three days, but usually start reading around nine to early morning. I've been hooked since the beginning. I couldn't believe how so much of this story reminded me of my own life. It was crazy.

My heart pounded insanely for so much of the story. When Andy was beginning to fall in love with Chandler, it was like I was, too. I wanted them to start getting along, and I'd get pissed if they got into another fight, haha! It broke my heart, the ending. It was so sad, and I totally felt for Andy. Seriously on the verge of tears. I almost want to beg you to not make the ending the way it was, just for the sake of seeing Andy finally happy. But, I know that a lot of times, life itself is never really that fair. Makes me sad. But, I loved it so much. Thank you for writing!

Welcome to GA! :) There are a lot of good stories here, some with really good endings. :P Sorry this one was kind of sad.. and Andy didn't find that, 'love' with Chandler.

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading.. :)

Welcome to GA! :) There are a lot of good stories here, some with really good endings. :P Sorry this one was kind of sad.. and Andy didn't find that, 'love' with Chandler.

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading.. :)

B)............Well, I liked the story myself, the ending was errrrr! slightly sudden with a lot of questions unanswered! But on the plus side Krista finished a story!!! :lmao:

Oh shut it, Benji.. haha. I've finished.. 1.. hmm 2... 3! Three stories.. :P

You can apologize later for your "honest mistake." 0:)

I still like you though. 0:) You just may have earned your fair share of cliffhangers.. :devil:

• 3 months later...

Hi krista that story was awesome! The only thing i hate is the ending!!! That is so not right....LOl but i get why you did it ((Hugz*kizzes) ^Remijay^