[Krista] Something Unexpected (Completed)

Hi krista that story was awesome! The only thing i hate is the ending!!! That is so not right....LOl but i get why you did it ((Hugz*kizzes) ^Remijay^

Hi! Thanks for reading this story, and welcome to GA. :)

I left the ending open and on a sort of a "cliffhanger" because I had/have plans to do a shorter sequel. :)

• 6 months later...

Loved the story, I soo wanted Andy to get together with Jace though they were perfect for each other. Ah well who knows what future lies ahead for them.

Glad you read the story and liked it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Krista!

I hope you can find some time and edit the story a bit. I read the note saying it was your first story, so I already kept that in mind as I was reading.

Plot-wise it was weird to see a sudden burst of "I want out"-ness from Andy between Ch. 2 and Ch. 3 that I didn't really understand the cause of the character development.

The last few chapters were a bit more of a cliffhanger than an ending, considering you've just swung multiple angles wide open with Marcus/Andy Outing, what happens to the high school paper "journalist", why Braydon knowingly/unknowingly drugged Andy, and just what the hell happened with Chandler and how he died (...or did he?)...

It was a neat way to abruptly end the story without giving much closure, so I'm hoping that you will begin writing the sequel you mentioned above soon (even if it's shorter).

Great job, I read the whole thing in about a day and I thoroughly enjoyed it even with the sad "ending".

Yeah, I think I began writing this story like.. the summer between my junior and senior year of high school? I don't know, can't remember. So the whole editing thing is pretty bad. I was in a Yahoo Group when I wrote this story, had two editors for parts of it.

After all the editing mistakes and the like, glad you at least enjoyed it. :) I don't know about the Sequel though, it's been a while, the story is pretty old.