C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play, Ch 9: Antici..... pation

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just discovered the new chapter by accident. Great job, CJ! :2thumbs:

Now I'll let other people read it before I comment further. :D

Thanks Altimexis!! And good catch! It hadn't been up many minutes.

B) ...............Sneaky CJ, backdoor slip of a chapter.......finally the Kiss!!

Heh, I didn't know it was up myself! LoL

The way chapters get posted is I prepare the html page and index files and send them to Joe. Joe then loads them onto the server. I don't know quite how; all I know is that to deal with a server you need an extensive knowledge of spells and incantations. :wizard:

Basically, I send them to Joe via e-mail. He then sends me a mail back when they are uploaded. However, Joe may or may not be online when I send 'em, so once they are sent, there is no way for me to know when the files will go live. Today, once I sent 'em, I had to go do some work offline, so I had no idea they were online until I turned on my computer and there was a message from Joe.

BTW, we all owe Joe a huge "Thank you!", because he has been absolutely spectacular about uploading the files as soon as he is online and gets them. Thanks Joe!!!

CJ

The way chapters get posted is I prepare the html page and index files and send them to Joe. Joe then loads them onto the server. I don't know quite how; all I know is that to deal with a server you need an extensive knowledge of spells and incantations. :wizard:

Basically, I send them to Joe via e-mail. He then sends me a mail back when they are uploaded. However, Joe may or may not be online when I send 'em, so once they are sent, there is no way for me to know when the files will go live. Today, once I sent 'em, I had to go do some work offline, so I had no idea they were online until I turned on my computer and there was a message from Joe.

BTW, we all owe Joe a huge "Thank you!", because he has been absolutely spectacular about uploading the files as soon as he is online and gets them. Thanks Joe!!!

CJ

B) .............. :worship: thanks Joe, you rock!!

B) ...thanks Joe, you rock!!

Might as well add my vote of appreciation to Joe! :worship:

Sweaty abs, hands together and a kiss. Ahhh. I assume we must use our imagination for the progression of Brandon and Chase's friendship?

Did you send the bad guy down to Australia so Graeme could take care of him? Jeez, the sub-plot has more locations than "Where's Matt Lauer". :P

Jack B)

B) ...............Sneaky CJ, backdoor slip of a chapter.......finally the Kiss!!

Thanks Joe!

Now do you really think they're gonna kiss? So, who's gonna interrupt them? I'd say Helen is likely, though it's a bit obvious. Two brothers allow for a wider choice yet, or Clump to have a surprise entrance. Make your bets, people!

Thanks Joe!

Now do you really think they're gonna kiss? So, who's gonna interrupt them? I'd say Helen is likely, though it's a bit obvious. Two brothers allow for a wider choice yet, or Clump to have a surprise entrance. Make your bets, people!

B) .....Wait a minute!!!!! ....faded to nothing......that means contact right!! Because we all know CJ leaves no cliffhangers, right Goat??

Right on, Benji! :D

So they definitely kissed. B) I don't care if they get interrupted. They kissed. :wub: Now I can sleep at night without breaking out in a cold sweat...or was that a hot sweat. :wacko: :P I love it when love-lust takes over. Of course, there'll be no stopping them now. :great:

No cliffhanger....as usual. :2thumbs: Unless you want to consider whether Eric will cough up the 5 bucks he bet with Jon.

The pranks were fun. I enjoyed those.

So the bombs have to have a 10-year shelf-life??? :wacko: Up until this fact, I wasn't even remotely interested in that part of the story. :lol:

Great job, CJ. You are back in my goatly good graces. :worship:

Conner

Founding Member, The Herd

B) .........No cliffhanger, they finally kissed B)

• Site Moderator

CJ

Joe is pretty quick to get the job done. Nick sends his chapters to him. He uploads it I think as soon as he gets it. So I'll say, Joe, thanks for all your work.

This was also a fun chapter to read.

Thanks CJ!

Jan

B) .....Wait a minute!!!!! ....faded to nothing......that means contact right!! Because we all know CJ leaves no cliffhangers, right Goat??

Using my very powerful gift of insight, I know the first few lines of the next chapter:

As their faces closed together, with Chase's hand tantilizing Brandan's abs, Helen walked into the room causing Chase to fall forward faking stomach pain. Brandon's reaction was such, that it was convincing...

Using my very powerful gift of insight, I know the first few lines of the next chapter:

As their faces closed together, with Chase's hand tantilizing Brandan's abs, Helen walked into the room causing Chase to fall forward faking stomach pain. Brandon's reaction was such, that it was convincing...

B) ........Well they are blondes!! I think the interuption is a given, but the kiss however short happened! Thereby absolving CJ from an angry mob of Aussie's thats forming across the sea!

• Site Administrator

B) ........Well they are blondes!! I think the interuption is a given, but the kiss however short happened! Thereby absolving CJ from an angry mob of Aussie's thats forming across the sea!

Firstly, thanks to Joe for the quick update :) Even if he insists on doing it when I'm offline so I'm late to this thread :(

I'm with Bondwriter. There was contact -- there is nothing that says the contact was with the two sets of lips. I'm expecting an interruption at just that point, though I'm more than happy to be proven wrong :D

Firstly, thanks to Joe for the quick update :) Even if he insists on doing it when I'm offline so I'm late to this thread :(

I'm with Bondwriter. There was contact -- there is nothing that says the contact was with the two sets of lips. I'm expecting an interruption at just that point, though I'm more than happy to be proven wrong :D

B) ..........I fear Dimitri was actually sent to distract the Aussie invasion, Graeme may have a point!! the evil goat has been :devil: known to use dastardly tricks. Poor Conner was so looking forward to a blissful sleep tonight. I am also reminded that Graeme and Bondwriter have been wrong before! What a dilemma? Should we call upon Shadowg_d for a solution? CJ defend yourself.

• Site Administrator
Uluru--that's my bet.

--Rigel, who is waiing for a literal cliff-hanger in the Northern Territory of Australia

Bondwriter was actually asking about bets on who interrupts Brandon and Chase. I think it'll be Eric, but it really could be any of Jon, Eric and Helen.

As for the location for the bomb assembly, it won't be Uluru -- too many tourists in the area. The prologue indicates that they have converted an optical lens-grinding factory, so that makes it most likely to be one of the major population centres of Australia. My best guess on that one would be either Sydney or Perth, with Darwin being a distant third. I picked those three as also being major ports -- they wouldn't want to transport the nuclear material too far.

• Site Administrator

My thanks to Joe too :worship: .

Some of you are discussing an interruption, but I personally feel it will be something more like:

".....Chase leaned in closer, as Brandon rose further up on his arm, leaning ever closer, angling his head as he moved towards the kiss for which he

Thanks Joe for your hard work! :2thumbs:

Thanks Myr for having the vision for this place! :worship:

Some of you are discussing an interruption, but I personally feel it will be something more like:

".....Chase leaned in closer, as Brandon rose further up on his arm, leaning ever closer, angling his head as he moved towards the kiss for which he

What kiss? there wasn't a kiss there when I read it. I even lobbied for a kiss! I have transcripts to prove it!

This comes to show your lobbying was effective. But once again, we get an eeeevil cliff-hanger from C James. Maybe (I'll trust Emoe on this one) 10 will start with a hot sex scene between The Scar, Dimitri and kangaroos to compensate for such a nasty trick played on us.

Alright, we'll still have to wait a few days (arrg) before knowing if they did manage to get the kiss done, but still I'm very gratefull that it didn't take too long for the brothers to tell chase that he had gotten the situation on the street all wrong.

good chapter,, I personally find it better than chap. 8

I'm not going to call it a kiss, till I read their lips met........ I have a sneaking suspicion that with our dear leaders twisted, sick mind, it will be an interupted moment......

hugs and blessings

Susan :read:

i'm not putting it beyond the big bad goat to have one of them have a panic attack or as wildone said, crash their noses together.

u know, with the bombs being able to last 10 years, is goatman gonna do something utterly and completely evil and fast forward to 8 years later and just leave us with the cliffhanger? he could spend chapters babbling about the bomb and the scar and all that and never mention anything about whether brandon and chase actually kiss or ever have a relationship.

maybe i shouldnt put ideas in the goat's head...

Edited by lashrac
Bondwriter was actually asking about bets on who interrupts Brandon and Chase. I think it'll be Eric, but it really could be any of Jon, Eric and Helen.

As for the location for the bomb assembly, it won't be Uluru -- too many tourists in the area. The prologue indicates that they have converted an optical lens-grinding factory, so that makes it most likely to be one of the major population centres of Australia. My best guess on that one would be either Sydney or Perth, with Darwin being a distant third. I picked those three as also being major ports -- they wouldn't want to transport the nuclear material too far.

I'm going to go for somewhere near Darwin(or round the top end generally, thinking maybe Kakadu), they seem to be going to all these iconic and characteristic places around the world and whats more famous and iconic about Australia then the Outback, Sydney could be it because of the opera house but i really doubt it

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..