[DomLuka] Favourite Serial

Favourite Serial  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite chapter story?

• The Lo(n)g Way
    • The Ordinary Us
    • Desert Dropping
    • With Trust
    • The Other Side of Me
    • In the Fish Bowl
    • Out with Harrison Polk

:blink: Ughhh, another SOSSer.

It seems that only Kevin, myself, and all the 17-24yo girls read the sex scenes.

And what does that say about Kevin & I? :lol:

ugh, i don't get half of the abbreviations here ^^'

what is "SOSSer"?

only 17-24? there's no older girls here?

and it only says that you know what's good ^_~

kevin: QaF was one of the best seies i've ever seen :] (and that says a girl who normally doesn't watch anything that is not Sci-Fi - series wise ^^=)

Edited by kashka
SOSS=Skips Over the Sex Scenes.....which, by the way, there's nothing wrong with :)

True, there's nothing wrong with you SOSSers :worship: , we just don't get you :P

And I'm not sure we found an acronym to define those of us who do read sex scenes ^_^ .

I was hoping there was a more complex reason or some cool psychological disorder that we could attribute it to :wacko:

Maybe there's an underlying disorder explaining why you guys don't get any :lol::P

Menzo

PS Vic, if word gets around that you refer to your sexual partners as mistakes.... :lmao:

:blink: Ughhh, another SOSSer.

It seems that only Kevin, myself, and all the 17-24yo girls read the sex scenes.

And what does that say about Kevin & I? :lol:

I think it clearly indicates that Vic, myself, and our clever lady friends are the only ones who recognize real quality of writing, and are suitably comfortable with this art form to such an extent that we can safely indulge in the rich fantasies with which Dom so carefully and thoughtfully supplies us.

only 17-24? there's no older girls here?

Sharon's here :wub:

kevin: QaF was one of the best seies i've ever seen :] (and that says a girl who normally doesn't watch anything that is not Sci-Fi - series wise ^^=)

I agree! I really should get them all on DVD or something! As it is I only have them downloaded on my computer.

And I'm not sure we found an acronym to define those of us who do read sex scenes ^_^ .

Hmm well

if Sossers = Skips Over Sex Scenes

then surely we should be called = Likes Understanding Sexual Themes

(I'll leave it to you guys to work out the acronym :P:boy: )

Maybe there's an underlying disorder explaining why you guys don't get any :lol::P

:huh:

LOL, there is no good way to defend this point! So I think I'll just shut up!

Take care all and have a great day,

Kevin

I agree! I really should get them all on DVD or something! As it is I only have them downloaded on my computer.

me too ^^' but well, as an excuse i can say that US DVDs are coded differently than european ones so i couldn't be able to watch it anyway

*runs*

Hmm well

(I'll leave it to you guys to work out the acronym :P:boy: )

:huh:

or Likes Erotic Contents and Humor B)

:P

LOL, there is no good way to defend this point! So I think I'll just shut up!

Take care all and have a great day,

Kevin

*pets*

just ignore it and enjoy the goodies :>

me too ^^' but well, as an excuse i can say that US DVDs are coded differently than european ones so i couldn't be able to watch it anyway

*runs*

try watching it in your computer with media player. You can change the area code a couple of times, but there's a way to crack that, too. And I'm pretty sure they have it in european area codes, too.

QUOTE(AFriendlyFace @ September 24 2007, 12:35 AM) *

Hmm well

(I'll leave it to you guys to work out the acronym tongue.gif cap.gif)

huh.gif

or Likes Erotic Contents and Humor cool.gif

Hm, I usually don't read the sex-scenes either, except for the ones Dom (and a few other hand-selected authors) writes. Usually they add to the character developement (that's why I'm curious about a Travor/Dennis scene. Can't really picture that (and I know there's a proper topic for that))

So I guess I'd be a SOSSLUSTLECH hybrid :)

Awww, huggles Kevin (and Vic), I'm sure you guys are just as fabulous in real-life as you are here :wub:

:hug::wub:

or Likes Erotic Contents and Humor B)

:lol:

Hm, I usually don't read the sex-scenes either, except for the ones Dom (and a few other hand-selected authors) writes. Usually they add to the character developement (that's why I'm curious about a Travor/Dennis scene. Can't really picture that (and I know there's a proper topic for that))

So I guess I'd be a SOSSLUSTLECH hybrid :)

Hmm, a hybrid! Does that mean you can run longer on a few scenes? :boy: