[NickolasJames8] If By Chance

BTW, chapter two's already finished. I'm just waiting for it to come back from my editor, The Great Talonrider!!! Then all I have to do is write chapter three, pick three apples, dig a hole, play a game of hopscotch with one hand tied behind my back and sing the theme song from The Brady Bunch before I post chapter two.

:wacko: .Well ok, as long as you don't have to jump thru any hoops!! B)

Ok, so I might have skipped over a couple of the hoops instead of jumping through them. I did get most of the things on my list done, though :lol:

That was the sweetest chapter! :wub:

I had the same reaction as Kevin. I thought Gerald was history. Nick's a champion when it comes to misdirection. :P Thankfully, this one was short lived.

I love a story where a 'player' (or at least someone who believes he's a player) falls hard and enjoys his own falling. :D Incredible irony. When Dennis says that he not only wanted to be there for Gerald, but be with him, well my heart just melted. :wub: Dennis' insight over Gerald making him breakfast in bed for dinner was amazing.

In giving, we receive. Now there's a context for a happy life.

Conner

P.S. The love making scene was scrumptious! :wub:

Great chapter!

I was thinking that at the beginning when Gerald was crying and saying his life was over that Dennis had broken up with him. I loved how you then steered us in the direction of the fire!

I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next!

Kevin

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: I use Jedi Mind Tricks in my story :ph34r::ph34r:

You'll find out soon enough, Kevin. I'll be working on chapter 3 today.

Jan

Actually, you should have chapter four sometime tomorrow night, if everything goes according to plan :)

That was the sweetest chapter! :wub:

I had the same reaction as Kevin. I thought Gerald was history. Nick's a champion when it comes to misdirection. :P Thankfully, this one was short lived.

I love a story where a 'player' (or at least someone who believes he's a player) falls hard and enjoys his own falling. :D Incredible irony. When Dennis says that he not only wanted to be there for Gerald, but be with him, well my heart just melted. :wub: Dennis' insight over Gerald making him breakfast in bed for dinner was amazing.

In giving, we receive. Now there's a context for a happy life.Conner

P.S. The love making scene was scrumptious! :wub:

Thanks Conner :) I worked for like an hour on that part...I wanted it to be hot!!! but not trashy. I was actually pretty worried about being able to write this story, but I'm having a lot of fun with it. Hopefully you all stick with it to the end :)

• Site Moderator
Nick's a champion when it comes to misdirection. :P

Yes, he is a master at doing that to us. He did it a lot with SMC. At least he's not been accused too much of leaving us hanging like some authors.

Jan

Yes, he is a master at doing that to us. He did it a lot with SMC. At least he's not been accused too much of leaving us hanging like some authors.

Jan

I'm the Master everything.......except for baiting fish poles....I'm not a master baiter :ph34r:

I enjoyed these first two chapters. I hope I find out more about Dennis in future chapters by seeing him doing things on top of reflecting on life etc., as is the case in the second part of the chapter And also that Gerarld will take a more important role.

Thanks for the feedback, Bondwriter....btw, speaking of Staking My Claim, how's my new favorite song coming along???? It already sounds so good.

I'm the Master everything.......except for baiting fish poles....I'm not a master baiter :ph34r:

Thanks for the feedback, Bondwriter....btw, speaking of Staking My Claim, how's my new favorite song coming along???? It already sounds so good.

Well, your fans can already listen to the demo version. The full-fledged one with the whole band should be available within a couple months.

And it show since you bait the hook and not the pole.

:lol::lmao:

Well, your fans can already listen to the demo version. The full-fledged one with the whole band should be available within a couple months.

This is great! :2thumbs:

I'm a little confused though. Is that a theme song that, Francios made for Staking My Claim?

I'm a little confused though. Is that a theme song that, Francios made for Staking My Claim?

As I was a bit uninspired and wanted to write a romance (not in the mood for the usual lyrics about war, disease, death or all of the above sometimes), I thought that the Staking My Claim storyline was a good subject. It refers to the chapter when Andrew runs away from home. (6 or 7) It was authorized by the author.

As I was a bit uninspired and wanted to write a romance (not in the mood for the usual lyrics about war, disease, death or all of the above sometimes), I thought that the Staking My Claim storyline was a good subject. It refers to the chapter when Andrew runs away from home. (6 or 7) It was authorized by the author.

Oh wow! That's so cool!

So wait, is that actually you singing and playing then? WOW! I'm so impressed! It sounds great :) I had no idea you were so musically inclined

Awesome job! :D

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace