Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play, Ch 10: Tequila

woody

• Site Moderator
All I can say is that Joe needs to change the time he's posting the new chapters. By the time I get to see them, everyone else has already made all the decent comments :angry:

One thing I found interesting is how Helen choose Brandon as the responsible person to "leave in charge" of the group. She knew she couldn't trust Eric and Jon, but why didn't she ask Chase and Gunter to contact her if the other boys got out of control? We know she's been impressed by Brandon's street smarts -- but he's falling down in not ringing her. He doesn't have to do anything -- just ring her so she can come back to take control. I'm guessing she's also asked Gunter to contact her, and I hope he does, because Brandon doesn't look like he's going to.

Ah but remember my friend, you get to start the birthday wishes before the rest of us.

But remember, when the chapter ended, it was still at the party. So Brandon still has a chance to redeem himself and give her a call.

I goofed on the room location, but they will still find a way to get them together.

Jan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a question just occurred to me, and I thought that I would ask our Goat for a reply. If we look at the ten chapters so far, here is there titles:

Death Of A Dream

Roadie

Outing

Fish Out Of Water

Moving Day

A Kiss

Lump's Return

Going Public

Anticipation

Tequila

Wild Wild Nights (yet to be released)

So, I noticed that the last three titles have been song names of some popular songs (possibly A Kiss too). Is this a new them that we can look forward too?

Just wondering,

Steve

B) ....Interesting! I didn't notice that! Is the evil goat also being sly?

Of course not silly, it is and always will be your title!

-Mike

Thanks Mike!!! :wub:

I'm so happy that someone agrees with me, and doesn't want to see Shadowgod deprived of his title... :)

All I can say is that Joe needs to change the time he's posting the new chapters. By the time I get to see them, everyone else has already made all the decent comments :angry:

At least we get to see what The Scar is planning, even if we're not sure on how. The implication is that he wants to be able to sell the nukes (hence the 10 year storage date), but we also know from the start of the story that something has recently changed. If he had the capability of making nukes before, why didn't he do so? There is something else that has happened that has prompted this course of action -- The Scar indicated early on that he's taking advantage of a sudden opportunity and he had to act fast if he wanted to use the opportunity. I don't think it is as simple as just building some nukes to sell.

One thing I found interesting is how Helen choose Brandon as the responsible person to "leave in charge" of the group. She knew she couldn't trust Eric and Jon, but why didn't she ask Chase and Gunter to contact her if the other boys got out of control? We know she's been impressed by Brandon's street smarts -- but he's falling down in not ringing her. He doesn't have to do anything -- just ring her so she can come back to take control. I'm guessing she's also asked Gunter to contact her, and I hope he does, because Brandon doesn't look like he's going to.

It's already in the posted text, just not clear enough, so I'll mention that what The Scar had to move fast on was the opertunity to get the plutonium, plus there is something else, unspecified, but it isn't a bomb component, and we'll learn of it when he reveals his plan.

All I can say is, it isn't a simple plan. :)

BTW, one thing about Guntar; remember who his actual employer is; it's not Helen, it's Instinct. :) Sure, she could ask, and he might... or, he might not. :) They are his employers, but she's their manager. Either way, I wouldn't want to be in his position. :)

So a question just occurred to me, and I thought that I would ask our Goat for a reply. If we look at the ten chapters so far, here is there titles:

Death Of A Dream

Roadie

Outing

Fish Out Of Water

Moving Day

A Kiss

Lump's Return

Going Public

Anticipation

Tequila

Wild Wild Nights (yet to be released)

So, I noticed that the last three titles have been song names of some popular songs (possibly A Kiss too). Is this a new them that we can look forward too?

Just wondering,

Steve

Great question, Steve!

Only "antici...pation" was named in part after a song. (though, as y'all can now see, anticipation fits in other ways as well :) )

I'm not naming chapters for song titles (with the exception of one of Instinct's titles for a later chapter) as I'm trying to stay away from real-world bands. Their opening act, for example, will be fictional.... and interesting. :)

There really isn't any theme to the titles; I just look for something that fits. However, if you look, you will notice that all the title fit with, and describe, a main theme of the chapter. So, my titles are spoilers, in a way (and I hope the Echidna doesn't read this...)

BTW, a typo on my part: The title of the next chapter is actually Wild Wild Night, not nights. :)

Ah but remember my friend, you get to start the birthday wishes before the rest of us.

But remember, when the chapter ended, it was still at the party. So Brandon still has a chance to redeem himself and give her a call.

I goofed on the room location, but they will still find a way to get them together.

Jan

The room location being Jon's rather than Eric's suite wouldn't affect your theory; and it's a good theory! :)

B) ....Interesting! I didn't notice that! Is the evil goat also being sly?

I'm not evil, or sly! :sheep:

Well, I had well predicted. I knew that Brandon is going to be cover boy! :) And I also knew that CJ was too evil to let them kiss! :)

So Tar and Feather the Goat!

So, the next chapter is Wild Wild Night? That sounds so cool? Are the boys (gay ones) finally going to have sex? I hope so. I hope so.

Great Chapter,

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator
So, the next chapter is Wild Wild Night? That sounds so cool? Are the boys (gay ones) finally going to have sex? I hope so. I hope so.

I can be pretty confident they won't. It'll be the straight ones having sex -- at least that's their intention. Whether they get to succeed remains to be seen...

• Site Administrator

Something has just occurred to me -- sorry I'm so slow.

When Jon said to Eric, "Let's get laid," it hadn't clicked what the situation was. For most guys, that's a wish -- if they say it, it's what they are hoping will happen. However, we're talking about celebrities here. If they want to get laid, they almost certainly will. It's an interesting change to the dynamics. They have sex when they want to, not when they can get it. Most of the time, Jon and Eric will be choosing NOT to have sex, and only having it when they want to. It's very different to the situation for most guys.

I doubt it has much impact on the story, but the difference in the way they go out for sex was interesting.

I also noticed The Scar's approach in the same chapter, which really wasn't that much different. In both cases the male is looking for some anonymous body to share their bed, with sex being the primary driver and anything else (like a relationship) being secondary (if considered at all).

It's why I'm sure that Brandon and Chase won't be having sex in the next chapter -- they want the relationship first.

Well, I had well predicted. I knew that Brandon is going to be cover boy! :) And I also knew that CJ was too evil to let them kiss! :)

So Tar and Feather the Goat!

Great Chapter,

Ieshwar

Great predictions Ieshwar!!! I think you and Graeme got that, and I'll go re-read the thread and see who else...

(but why do you keep calling me evil? :blink: )

Whether they kissed or not is still an open question; their lips did touch... Is that a kiss?

Hrmm, I'm thinking I should start taking notes and give shout-outs to the closest predictions when the chapter comes out? Would that be something fun we could do? :)

I can be pretty confident they won't. It'll be the straight ones having sex -- at least that's their intention. Whether they get to succeed remains to be seen...

I can state definitively (please forgive me for a very minor spoiler) that there

either will, or will not, be sex in the next chapter.

Something has just occurred to me -- sorry I'm so slow.

When Jon said to Eric, "Let's get laid," it hadn't clicked what the situation was. For most guys, that's a wish -- if they say it, it's what they are hoping will happen. However, we're talking about celebrities here. If they want to get laid, they almost certainly will. It's an interesting change to the dynamics. They have sex when they want to, not when they can get it. Most of the time, Jon and Eric will be choosing NOT to have sex, and only having it when they want to. It's very different to the situation for most guys.

I doubt it has much impact on the story, but the difference in the way they go out for sex was interesting.

I also noticed The Scar's approach in the same chapter, which really wasn't that much different. In both cases the male is looking for some anonymous body to share their bed, with sex being the primary driver and anything else (like a relationship) being secondary (if considered at all).

It's why I'm sure that Brandon and Chase won't be having sex in the next chapter -- they want the relationship first.

I can't comment on much of this, but Graeme pegged one point right on the money; Things are different for celebrities, including sexual opportunities.

I have to agree Damn Helen.... although I love her choice of costumes..... I can't wait for the next chapter....... I need more Chapters. :P

Welcome to GA, and to this forum too!!! :2thumbs:

Helen can pick costumes very well. :) Picking Peter Pan for Jon was my favorite bit. :lmao:

See with a title like "Wild wild Night" may be a spoiler for Dimitri's run around escaping with the plutonium after an on-the-spot price hike... With the extent of the exploration of the Boy's fun will be limited to a single paragraph... Since our hapless villans got shortchanged this week, I forsee next week being a spot shorter for our heroes.

Bob :wub:

See with a title like "Wild wild Night" may be a spoiler for Dimitri's run around escaping with the plutonium after an on-the-spot price hike... With the extent of the exploration of the Boy's fun will be limited to a single paragraph... Since our hapless villans got shortchanged this week, I forsee next week being a spot shorter for our heroes.

Bob :wub:

I feel the need to add that I haven't actually said in the thread that Dimitri and The Scar are villains; they might very well turn out to be the good guys. Sure, they have a few flaws, but who doesn't? 0:)

BTW, Dimitri and the engineer (Vladimir) have landed safely in Brisbane. I'll trust our aussie contingent to give them the traditional friendly welcome? :boy:

• Site Administrator
BTW, Dimitri and the engineer (Vladimir) have landed safely in Brisbane. I'll trust our aussie contingent to give them the traditional friendly welcome? :boy:

We would, but I noticed that they left immediately after arriving. If they'd stuck around, I would have flown up to greet them properly -- I know Brisbane airport well -- at least the domestic terminal. The international terminal is a short distance away, but there is a free train shuttle between them (if you show your boarding pass).

I remember one time arriving in Brisbane and going down the stairs to the luggage collection area. There was a good looking young man dressed in the latest hippy fashions (if this was still the 70s, that is, instead of soon after 2000) and holding a large bunch of flowers. While I waited, he grinned, moved forward, gave the flowers to another young man who had just come down the stairs, and followed it up with a hug. It was so sweet to watch :wub: The best part was how completely unself-conscious the two guys were. B)

Is that the sort of welcome you are talking about, or do you prefer the one where we tell newcomers that Australia has something like 16 of the top 20 most venomous snakes in the world (including the top five)? :devil:

A great CJ cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 10 would have been the following:

Dimitri turns the Range Rover into a deserted rest stop. He looks at Vladimir with a piercing, questioning look. They each whip off their shirts and expose their hot, sweaty muscle-rippling torsos. Each man moves closer. Dimitri and Vladimir's lips are inches apart...when suddenly a Thorny Devil hops through the open door window and lands in Dimitri's lap.

Jack B)

I feel the need to add that I haven't actually said in the thread that Dimitri and The Scar are villains; they might very well turn out to be the good guys. Sure, they have a few flaws, but who doesn't? 0:)

bah must of just missed them, i was actually out at the air port today, i could of taken them out to see the sights.... heh who am i kidding brisbane doesn't have sights we are just a gateway to everywhere else in queensland, as for the traditional welcome im sure they've heard all about drop bears by now :devil:

I can state definitively (please forgive me for a very minor spoiler) that there [hiden]

well well well, that's not really a spoiler, lol, it's just stating a fact...

and as for the title for chapter 10, I don't know but i have also the feeling that it's more about Dimitri and the Scar. the wild night for the band is prolly just Eric and Jon passing out and Chase and Brandon taking care of them

I'm a little late to the thread for this chapter but I couldn't let this one go by...

And Jan, I never use cliffhangers.
from CJ

Apparently Goats don't have a healthy fear of lightning for telling such blantant lies. :lol:

I fully expect that CJ will throw in a few more roadblocks to our favourite two gay musicians getting together... such as having to babysit their drunk bandmates for the night to keep them out of trouble...

Steve

We would, but I noticed that they left immediately after arriving. If they'd stuck around, I would have flown up to greet them properly -- I know Brisbane airport well -- at least the domestic terminal. The international terminal is a short distance away, but there is a free train shuttle between them (if you show your boarding pass).

I remember one time arriving in Brisbane and going down the stairs to the luggage collection area. There was a good looking young man dressed in the latest hippy fashions (if this was still the 70s, that is, instead of soon after 2000) and holding a large bunch of flowers. While I waited, he grinned, moved forward, gave the flowers to another young man who had just come down the stairs, and followed it up with a hug. It was so sweet to watch :wub: The best part was how completely unself-conscious the two guys were. B)

Is that the sort of welcome you are talking about, or do you prefer the one where we tell newcomers that Australia has something like 16 of the top 20 most venomous snakes in the world (including the top five)? :devil:

Now that friendly greeting between the two guys is more what I had in mind! :wub:

All I can remember about Brisbane airport is it had a little stand, selling some darn good pineapple milkshakes. But that was over 25 years ago! (I was nine years old). What I do remember is it was right on the coast, and as you took off (if using the westbound runway) the port of Brisbane (not the city itself) was on your right.

A great CJ cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 10 would have been the following:

Dimitri turns the Range Rover into a deserted rest stop. He looks at Vladimir with a piercing, questioning look. They each whip off their shirts and expose their hot, sweaty muscle-rippling torsos. Each man moves closer. Dimitri and Vladimir's lips are inches apart...when suddenly a Thorny Devil hops through the open door window and lands in Dimitri's lap.

Jack B)

Okay, who leaked the start of Ch 11? :angry::P

bah must of just missed them, i was actually out at the air port today, i could of taken them out to see the sights.... heh who am i kidding brisbane doesn't have sights we are just a gateway to everywhere else in queensland, as for the traditional welcome im sure they've heard all about drop bears by now :devil:

Personally, I'd be more worried about the Bunyip than Drop bears, but that's just me. 0:)

Too bad Dimitri doesn't seem to be very humerus; I can think of some great pranks he could pull on Vladimir... :devil:

well well well, that's not really a spoiler, lol, it's just stating a fact...

But stating facts is as close as I can come to a spoiler... The Echidna does not like spoilers, so if I gave a real one, I'd be turned into a pincushion! :huh:

I'm a little late to the thread for this chapter but I couldn't let this one go by...

from CJ

Apparently Goats don't have a healthy fear of lightning for telling such blantant lies. :lol:

Awww, Steve, (Hmmm, am I sensing a common theme here) surely you don't think I use cliffies? :o

I'm sure Dimitri and Vladimir will enyoy their sightseeing vacation in Australia! What will they see? 0:)

• Site Administrator

Hey, another question popped into my mind that Graeme kinda alluded to earlier. I don't really expect a definite yes or no from our resident goat author, but here it is:

Could CJ be deceiving enough, and cunning enough, and mean enough to have the title Wild Wild Night to be in reference to The Scar and the senorita for hire? Would this mean a chapter dedicated to the two of them copulating, ewwwww!!!!

No poll involved, you all know CJ, is this what he has in mind?

Steve

No. He may use that for the title (like he did with the Kiss title), but he won't dedicate an entire chapter to that event. He's not that mean.

No, but there could be ten lines referring to The Scar's "Wild Wild Night" and we could be shown a wild wild night back in Los Angeles, without having these exact words written.

Hey, another question popped into my mind that Graeme kinda alluded to earlier. I don't really expect a definite yes or no from our resident goat author, but here it is:

Could CJ be deceiving enough, and cunning enough, and mean enough to have the title Wild Wild Night to be in reference to The Scar and the senorita for hire? Would this mean a chapter dedicated to the two of them copulating, ewwwww!!!!

Steve

No. He may use that for the title (like he did with the Kiss title), but he won't dedicate an entire chapter to that event. He's not that mean.

Oh yee of little faith - this sounds EXACTLY like what CJ would do... :angry:

You know what, I seriously think that in the next chapter, the straight boys are going to do something very dumb, dangerous. And our two gay heroes will have to salvage the situation. It will be very difficlut given the party and Halloween atmosphere. So it's Wild Wild Nights coz they'll be running around wildly! :)

Great predictions Ieshwar!!! I think you and Graeme got that, and I'll go re-read the thread and see who else...

Well, you must know that Capricans are really good at these stuff... In fact, we're the best in everything! :P

(but why do you keep calling me evil? )

Just a small joke... I neevr meant to offend you. I'm really sorry if I did!

Take care,

Ieshwar

Steve

Well Steve, today is your lucky day, because I WILL give you a definite yes or no!

Are you ready? Ok, here it is; YES OR NO.

No need to thank me; I'm always happy to help. 0:)

Of course not... I'm never mean. 0:)

No, but there could be ten lines referring to The Scar's "Wild Wild Night" and we could be shown a wild wild night back in Los Angeles, without having these exact words written.

This is a third-person narration, which means the narrator can literally go anywhere.. Maybe the narrator spends a night in a zoo, that has nothing to do with their storyline? 0:)

Oh yee of little faith - this sounds EXACTLY like what CJ would do... :angry:

Who? Me?!?!!? But I'm so nice and sweet and kind... Why would I ever do anything mean? :blink:

You know what, I seriously think that in the next chapter, the straight boys are going to do something very dumb, dangerous. And our two gay heroes will have to salvage the situation. It will be very difficlut given the party and Halloween atmosphere. So it's Wild Wild Nights coz they'll be running around wildly! :)

Well, you must know that Capricans are really good at these stuff... In fact, we're the best in everything! :P

Just a small joke... I neevr meant to offend you. I'm really sorry if I did!

Take care,

Ieshwar

No offense taken!! I was just joking around too!

BTW, surely drunken teens wouldn't do anything dumb or bad? 0:)

We already know about Eric's escapades, leaping from table to table across the fancy buffet for the charity guests.. I wonder if Helen will be pleased? 0:)

• Site Administrator
BTW, surely drunken teens wouldn't do anything dumb or bad? 0:)

I didn't think Jon and Eric were teens? There's a comment about being old enough to legally drink, which is (in the USA) 21 (unlike the much more sensible 18 in Australia and other countries). Eric may still be a teen -- I'd have to go back to see if he's 19 or 20, but Jon isn't.

I didn't think Jon and Eric were teens? There's a comment about being old enough to legally drink, which is (in the USA) 21 (unlike the much more sensible 18 in Australia and other countries). Eric may still be a teen -- I'd have to go back to see if he's 19 or 20, but Jon isn't.

i just had a look and i dont think Erics actual age is metioned anywhere just that hes somewhere between 18-21 though it seems like that its either 19 or 20 since you kinda get the feeling hes right in the middle of the other brothers

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..