Sign in to follow this  
C James

Thanks to our team

Wait... there's pay? :blink:

I wish there was, because you guys deserve it. :wub:

I don't say this enough, but I want to thank our team, becuase the stories here are truly a team effort. The fact is that the Author gets his name on the "by" line and on the website and forum, which isn't really fair; the stories are a group effort. Without these hard-working and unsung team members, we wouldn't be here.

Thanks guys, you're the greatest!!! :wub:

Emoe, Editor Extraordinaire

Shadowgod, our Anonymous Beta Reader who has taught me so much.

Bondwriter, Zeta-reader and consultant,

Captain Rick, Beta Reader and adviser.

Often, others like Graeme help and advise too,

and many have given me advice on various things.

Thanks to you all; you're the greatest!!! :wub:

CJ

Thanks to you all for making CJ's stories shine like a gem! :)

In my opinion, editors, beta-readers and zeta-readers deserve the praise as much as the author. :worship: I completely agree with CJ.

And a big "Bravo" for tolerating the typos coz the goat types with hooves! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

Thanks to you all for making CJ's stories shine like a gem! :)

In my opinion, editors, beta-readers and zeta-readers deserve the praise as much as the author. :worship: I completely agree with CJ.

And a big "Bravo" for tolerating the typos coz the goat types with hooves! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

Yes indeed! Totally agreed. :2thumbs:

Way to go you guys! Your efforts are much appreciated, as of course are the efforts and dedication of our very skilled author ;)

:worship:

-Kevin

:*)

Typing with hooves isn't easy... :sheep:

I don't think there's much to add -- just my own thanks to all the editors and early readers out there. You all make an important contribution and I know I couldn't do without your help. :worship: Thank you! :wub:

Thanks to CJ for acknowledging my work - its always nice to hear. :2thumbs: While I do contribute to the end product, there would be nothing to work on without the hours CJ spends hoofing his keyboard.

I've been reading stories online for going on a decade now. I've enjoyed reading countless stories posted by numerous authors. I look at it as my way of giving back to the community.

Typing with hooves isn't easy... :sheep:

Try typing with Talons sometime. Sometimes it's not easy typing with a beak. And I'm not going there, hehe.

Thanks to all of CJ's team for the work you do.

Jan

Thanks to CJ for acknowledging my work - its always nice to hear. :2thumbs: While I do contribute to the end product, there would be nothing to work on without the hours CJ spends hoofing his keyboard.

I've been reading stories online for going on a decade now. I've enjoyed reading countless stories posted by numerous authors. I look at it as my way of giving back to the community.

:hug:

I don't know how you do it. I've tried editing and I'm not good at it, and let me say right off, I feel that editing is harder than writing.

Try typing with Talons sometime. Sometimes it's not easy typing with a beak. And I'm not going there, hehe.

Thanks to all of CJ's team for the work you do.

Jan

Typing with Talons would be tricky... :)

And speaking of putting in some hours, I get nothing done on LTMP 16 yesterday, so time for me to go remedy that. :)