Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Chapter 13, Let the Music Play

• Site Administrator

Chapter 14: Buying Chase a birthday present :wub:

Chapter 15: The Phoenix concert (at least)! :great:

At least that's my predictions, based on the titles.

No one expressed any charitable feeling towards Charity. She's got tons of love to give, though a bit forcefully, and she gets turned down and trapped in such a nasty manner.

As for the Scar becoming King of Paraguay, he'd better watch out. One of my good friends is from Paraguay, and I think they had their share of dictators, so the "easily buyable country" might turn out to be one of his sick fantasies. Plus, I now know what he looks like, so we can set up some resistance over there. Not if he drops the bomb in South America, but I didn't read this episode as him wanting to nuke the country he planned to invade.

• Site Administrator
As for the Scar becoming King of Paraguay, he'd better watch out. One of my good friends is from Paraguay, and I think they had their share of dictators, so the "easily buyable country" might turn out to be one of his sick fantasies. Plus, I now know what he looks like, so we can set up some resistance over there. Not if he drops the bomb in South America, but I didn't read this episode as him wanting to nuke the country he planned to invade.

Could it be that he'll be using the nukes for blackmail? The other option I can see is that he'll sell them and use the proceeds to "buy" Paraguay -- or at least the soccer team. If he buys the soccer team (football team for any Paraguay members), and spends the money so that they win the next World Cup, then he'll be proclaim king of the country as a result. Could that be his devious plan? Convoluted, but it just might work....

The title of Chapter 14 is "Shop 'till you Drop"

WOW! Now this sounds like my kind of chapter! :boy:

And been as I might not be around, I'll release the Ch 15 title too; "Changing of the Guard."

Hmm, yeah, perhaps Graeme is right; maybe it will be about their Phoenix tour and thus Brandon officially being in and Lump officially being out.

Can't wait to read them! :read:

-Kevin

Shop till you drop...I got it! Kevin will be making a special appearance! :P

As for Changing of Guard, the title reminded me of Gunter...Perhaps, he will be so fed up of those gay shopping that he resigns and they get a new Guard....CHARITY! Yep, she's very charitable...

Ieshwar

I'll say with some lateness, I'm just late writing it, I did read the chapter tuesday,,, good chapter as usual,, the way helen handled things, just nice.

nah,, shop 'till you drop,,,,, that's sound more like Jon and Eric wil give Brandon lots of idea, but Brandon will turn them all down because he'll find em all not good enough.

Changing of guard,,, well as it's been said it has prolly have to do with the first show,, Being brandon's first show

By the way, is it me that missed something or the bandmates did not say any thanks you to Brandon for donating most of his money left in their name?

• Site Administrator
By the way, is it me that missed something or the bandmates did not say any thanks you to Brandon for donating most of his money left in their name?

I'd have to go back to check, but I think you're right. Helen thanked him, and the others acknowledged it, but none of them explicitly said thanks or even that they appreciated the gesture. I suspect that that is because $3K is not a lot of money to them and they keep forgetting how it is a lot of money to Brandon.

No one expressed any charitable feeling towards Charity. She's got tons of love to give, though a bit forcefully, and she gets turned down and trapped in such a nasty manner.

:lol:

Yes, poor, misunderstood Charity. 0:)

Could it be that he'll be using the nukes for blackmail? The other option I can see is that he'll sell them and use the proceeds to "buy" Paraguay -- or at least the soccer team. If he buys the soccer team (football team for any Paraguay members), and spends the money so that they win the next World Cup, then he'll be proclaim king of the country as a result. Could that be his devious plan? Convoluted, but it just might work....

:lmao:

Well, it could be worse; he might try for their cricket team, and then spend the next 30 years trying to comprehend the rules, until discovering at last that Cricket has no rules. 0:)

But, I already offered one theory about what he's up to; he wants to steal Ayers Rock!

Shop till you drop...I got it! Kevin will be making a special appearance! :P

As for Changing of Guard, the title reminded me of Gunter...Perhaps, he will be so fed up of those gay shopping that he resigns and they get a new Guard....CHARITY! Yep, she's very charitable...

Ieshwar

Lol, yes indeed; Kevin is indeed rumored to enjoy shopping! He's also well-known for fashion and grooming advice. Why, one time, during one of Kevin's hiatuses, he even had a fashion-consultant section in his blog (in the comments section of the post). Of course, Kevin wasn't around when this first occurred... 0:)

LOL, I'd already packed my bags...then I remembered I was going shopping so I unpacked them and packed the credit card and several empty suitcases 0:)

Lol!

I spent an hour shopping today, and that's my limit. I had to get some new clothes for my trip.

And Kevin, you might want to cover your ears... I went to Walmart for 'em. :cowboy:

I'll say with some lateness, I'm just late writing it, I did read the chapter tuesday,,, good chapter as usual,, the way helen handled things, just nice.

nah,, shop 'till you drop,,,,, that's sound more like Jon and Eric wil give Brandon lots of idea, but Brandon will turn them all down because he'll find em all not good enough.

Changing of guard,,, well as it's been said it has prolly have to do with the first show,, Being brandon's first show

Hi Frenchcanadian!

I can't comment on future events, but you didn't miss anything; they haven't thanked him yet in the presently posted chapter. :)

• Site Administrator

I had a thought last night about what's likely to happen in the next chapter with Zeke.

I know I'm slow, but I've only just realised that Brandon is unlikely to be a surprise for Zeke. Since they are touring with Instinct and Instinct has just appeared in Rolling Stone, with Brandon on the cover, it is highly likely that someone in The Shadows will have picked up a copy. Zeke will therefore know about the new lead singer.

If Zeke remembers Brandon from Phoenix, then he will have at least a suspicion that Brandon is his brother's ex-friend. He may have some lingering doubts that the picture just looks like the person he knows, but he's not likely to be surprised when he meets Brandon. He will have had some time to think about it first.

Another thought has also occurred to me. We don't know the circumstances about Brandon's falling out with Zeke's brother. Was it over a short enough time, and Brandon leaving shortly after, that maybe Zeke's brother has had a change of heart? We can all do things in the heat of the moment that we regret later. Okay, I'm looking for a classic happy ending, but maybe Zeke's brother missed Brandon after he left and hence realised he'd made a mistake.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..