Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an odd schedule. Three weeks between the last chapter and the next chapter and then twelve days between the next two chapters. :wacko: Leave it to CJ to torment in his absense. :devil: We are going to have some major withdrawal symptoms appearing soon...

Of course, you guys knew I would have a team on CJ's track. Here is the first pic I got; it's supposed to be somewhere in Southern Europe, but there was an extra fee needed to have the exact location. So here it is. What makes me doubt the authenticity is the lack of relatives. On the other hand, the shy quiet nature of CJ comes through.

unechevredelafermedusitvn5.jpg

Eat goats. Kiss frogs.

There was once a young man who was crossing the road. As he was making his way over a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess." The young man picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog called out from the young man's pocket, "If you will kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will come to your house for one week and cook and clean for you." The young man took the frog out and smiled at it and then put it back into his pocket.

The frog called out from the young man's pocket again, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I'll stay with you for as long as you want and do anything you want me to." Again, the young man removed the frog, smiled at it, and then placed it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog called out from the pocket, "What is it with you? I told you I'd stay with you, and cook and clean for you and do anything you want me to do. Why won't you kiss me?" The young man took the frog from his pocket and said, "Look, I'm gay. I don't have time for girlfriends

Eat goats. Kiss frogs.

There was once a young man who was crossing the road. As he was making his way over a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I will turn into a beautiful princess." The young man picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog called out from the young man's pocket, "If you will kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will come to your house for one week and cook and clean for you." The young man took the frog out and smiled at it and then put it back into his pocket.

The frog called out from the young man's pocket again, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I'll stay with you for as long as you want and do anything you want me to." Again, the young man removed the frog, smiled at it, and then placed it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog called out from the pocket, "What is it with you? I told you I'd stay with you, and cook and clean for you and do anything you want me to do. Why won't you kiss me?" The young man took the frog from his pocket and said, "Look, I'm gay. I don't have time for girlfriends

• Site Administrator
What an odd schedule. Three weeks between the last chapter and the next chapter and then twelve days between the next two chapters. :wacko: Leave it to CJ to torment in his absense. :devil: We are going to have some major withdrawal symptoms appearing soon...

I suspect that chapter 14 ends in a cliffhanger... or, if I can pretend to be CJ for a moment, a slightly tense ending... and as such he doesn't want to leave us waiting too long. He knows he'd be BBQ'd if he left us waiting too long after doing that.

Nice picture, Bondwriter, but I don't think that's CJ unless he's decided to die his hair.

You had me scared there for a minute, Jan. I thought I forgot to post it until I saw the release date as November 6th :P

And yes, CJ continued his typical style of ending chapters in cliffhangers. Be glad that you won't have to wait over a month to read a new chapter like me because I read ahead :rolleyes:

• Site Administrator
And yes, CJ continued his typical style of ending chapters in cliffhangers. Be glad that you won't have to wait over a month to read a new chapter like me because I read ahead :rolleyes:

SPOILER!!! :P Though in this case it's a good spoil since it means I don't have to worry about being stressed out for a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Joe!

• Site Moderator
Well, it's Tuesday. Lets hope the Joe is on time with Chapter 14.

Jan

If I remember correctly, there was a member who used to do something like this over in Dom's forum to try and stir things up.

And I did forget about the posting schedule. Sorry Everyone.

Jan

Nice picture, Bondwriter, but I don't think that's CJ unless he's decided to die his hair.

I'd die if I found out CJ dyed his hair for some English bloke. Goats do strange things when they leave the desert and visit a big city. Hope he has a bang of a holiday.

Jack B)

• Site Administrator

So what do you call a goat's beard?

A goatee

Geez, only day 3 and I've run out of clean goat jokes. B)

I might have to do some more digging.

Steve

• Site Administrator

What am I going to post about today? I don't know....

Has anyone else noticed how quiet GA has been since CJ has been offline? I'm usually a reactive poster (responding to other people) -- it's really hard for me to try to initiate things since I don't have posts from CJ to respond to.... :(

• Site Administrator
Doing my duty.

If you're going to post a candle a day, then I hope you have a LOT of candle pictures.... :P

Nice, though. I really like them :)

• Site Administrator
is there a such thing as goat pox?

There's smallpox and cowpox (the original source for the smallpox vaccine), so I suppose there's probably goatpox as well -- or at least a close variation.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..