• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and this is why I removed redundancies.

Awww, you're so mean, you won't let me have any fun. :(:P

Sooo, speaking of Cody, any idea what the story will be called? :)

You could always let me name it... I'm very helpful like that, you know. :whistle:

• Site Administrator
Awww, you're so mean, you won't let me have any fun. :(:P

Sooo, speaking of Cody, any idea what the story will be called? :)

You could always let me name it... I'm very helpful like that, you know. :whistle:

While Shadowgod appears to be a really nice person, he never struck me as gullible.... I don't think he'll be letting you name his new masterpiece. :P

While Shadowgod appears to be a really nice person, he never struck me as gullible.... I don't think he'll be letting you name his new masterpiece. :P

I was going to suggest "Hanging on for dear life..." 0:)

can one hope for 'the silience of the goat'?

damn plegerisim laws

:o:o :o :o :o But... but.. but... I already AM pretty much silent... It goes with being a lurker, after all... :ph34r:

I still think "Hanging on for dear life" sounds good. :) Or maybe "Falling so far". Or hrmm, maybe "Spinning in Surreality" becuase its a spinoff of LiS... Or hrmm, "Cody". :)

how about "Stuffed and Mounted"? I think I can work that into the story line somewheres...

Now, that is either a cold statement, or it is an excellent double entendre. Psst... I love double entendres.

• Site Administrator

how about "Stuffed and Mounted"? I think I can work that into the story line somewheres...

Now, that is either a cold statement, or it is an excellent double entendre. Psst... I love double entendres.

It doesn't have to be a cold statement. It could be how Cody feels at times -- like he's on display and isn't allowed to change. Like he's supposed to be one thing and one thing only for the rest of his life.

Seriously, I like the title. I can picture a great story from it. Now if you can have Cody go out to Arizona for a bit of hunting at some point in the story, it'll be perfect! :mace:

It doesn't have to be a cold statement. It could be how Cody feels at times -- like he's on display and isn't allowed to change. Like he's supposed to be one thing and one thing only for the rest of his life.

Seriously, I like the title. I can picture a great story from it. Now if you can have Cody go out to Arizona for a bit of hunting at some point in the story, it'll be perfect! :mace:

Is he going to be hunting goats? lol

I was secretly hoping for the author to answer. 0:) It's not a secret anymore. OOPS! :,(

Nah, he'll leave you hanging. He is, after all, the King of Evil Cliffhangers, so leaving the reader hanging is something that comes naturally to him.

:P

Nah, he'll leave you hanging. He is, after all, the King of Evil Cliffhangers, so leaving the reader hanging is something that comes naturally to him.

whatever queen....

Could I include hunting in the story... possible. But there are such more devious things to do with goats in northern california... Like the booming Goat Cheese idustry up that way :D

I had my suspicions that nothing would be revealed about the hunting expidition, but it was a worth a try. I can be persuasive but only in person. :devil:

• Site Administrator
whatever queen....

Could I include hunting in the story... possible. But there are such more devious things to do with goats in northern california... Like the booming Goat Cheese idustry up that way :D

Oh :o , trying to milk a male goat. This could be interesting :D !!!

whatever queen....

But your majesty, surely you wouldn't do something mean like alluding to me in a story? That would be so unfair! :P

I had my suspicions that nothing would be revealed about the hunting expidition, but it was a worth a try. I can be persuasive but only in person. :devil:

Lol...

Oh :o , trying to milk a male goat. This could be interesting :D !!!
Ummmm.... that's not milk. :P

ROFL! Yes, but don';t tell Shadowgod; he might revert back to the hunting idea. :ph34r:

ROFL! Yes, but don';t tell Shadowgod; he might revert back to the hunting idea. :ph34r:

Hunting it is I guess... :(

I tried more humane alternitives CJ, the natives just wouldn't have it.

Oh, and Cody's Story has a name!

Dreams & Clipped Wings

I may even try that whole chapter name business as well :)

Hunting it is I guess... :(

I tried more humane alternitives CJ, the natives just wouldn't have it.

Oh, and Cody's Story has a name!

I suggest using a spear. Please, bring me the head. I shall have it stuffed and mounted upon my wall. :)

I love the new title! I was, I admit, partial to "Hanging by a thread" or "on the edge" but I Love Dreams and Clipped Wings.

Hrmmm. Wings... Where do birds sometimes roost? Cliffs... :P

I suggest using a spear. Please, bring me the head. I shall have it stuffed and mounted upon my wall. :)

ACK!!!

Awww, now what have I ever done to be so picked on? :P

I love the new title! I was, I admit, partial to "Hanging by a thread" or "on the edge" but I Love Dreams and Clipped Wings.

Hrmmm. Wings... Where do birds sometimes roost? Cliffs... :P

Funny you say that because so do Goats! well not goat goats per sey but Mountain goats anyhow

Anyone ever ridden Big Thunder Mountain?

Ever notice the goat perched all by his lonesome chewing on a stick of TNT?