Funny you say that because so do Goats! well not goat goats per sey but Mountain goats anyhow

Anyone ever ridden Big Thunder Mountain?

Ever notice the goat perched all by his lonesome chewing on a stick of TNT?

<burp!>

Well, umm, I'm not a mountain goat! I'm just a goat that lives in the, errr. mountains...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the new title! I was, I admit, partial to "Hanging by a thread" or "on the edge" but I Love Dreams and Clipped Wings.

Hrmmm. Wings... Where do birds sometimes roost? Cliffs... :P

ACK!!!

Awww, now what have I ever done to be so picked on? :P

I complimented you, and you laughed at me. :(

I complimented you, and you laughed at me. :(

I didn't mean too... I thought you were teasing me <pout>... You see all the mean things that are done to me, right? It tends to make a poor goat a little defensive... 0:)

I didn't mean too... I thought you were teasing me <pout>... You see all the mean things that are done to me, right? It tends to make a poor goat a little defensive... 0:)

Well, I did break your record. I should at least try to be nice, so I won't do this spanking.gif or this kicknuts.gif to you. :)

I still want to join SPiCE though. :lol:

Well, I did break your record. I should at least try to be nice, so I won't do this spanking.gif or this kicknuts.gif to you. :)

I still want to join SPiCE though. :lol:

B) ............ :wacko: .......Did you know I have an aversion to "Ericks"

B) ............ :wacko: .......Did you know I have an aversion to "Ericks"

I can't imagine why? 0:)

Hrmmm, I wonder if Shadowgod will have an Eric in DCW??

I also wonder what kind of antagonists he will have... He's got a knack for creating positively evil ones... Like Catherine in LiS.

I can't imagine why? 0:)

Hrmmm, I wonder if Shadowgod will have an Eric in DCW??

I also wonder what kind of antagonists he will have... He's got a knack for creating positively evil ones... Like Catherine in LiS.

:( ....SHHHHHHH!! no more Eric's....Tom sounds good, even Ethel!!

• Site Administrator
OK, who leaked? :blink:

I never said a word, honest!

What's this doing in this thread? I thought Ethel was the name of Eric's new girlfriend in LTMP, from chapter 25?

What's this doing in this thread? I thought Ethel was the name of Eric's new girlfriend in LTMP, from chapter 25?

:blink:

Does this mean Eric will be covering Ray Stevens "The Streak" Later is his career?

"I hollered 'Don't look Ethel!' It was too late, she'd already been incensed. Oh yes they call him the streak. Look at that; Look at that. He sure believes in turning the other cheek. Look at that; look at that"

How very Unfortunate.... My Idea was better CJ. I still Say Cody + Tequillia Backstage at the San Francisco show.

All in Favor say I

All opposed, just start singing :D

Is that a SPOILER?!?!?! Echidna, pincushion thyself! :P

Does this mean Eric will be covering Ray Stevens "The Streak" Later is his career?

"I hollered 'Don't look Ethel!' It was too late, she'd already been incensed. Oh yes they call him the streak. Look at that; Look at that. He sure believes in turning the other cheek. Look at that; look at that"

How very Unfortunate.... My Idea was better CJ. I still Say Cody + Tequillia Backstage at the San Francisco show.

All in Favor say I

All opposed, just start singing :D

I never said I didn't like that idea. :P

• Site Administrator
Is that a SPOILER?!?!?! Echidna, pincushion thyself! :P

It's not a spoiler unless it's true.... 0:) Can you please clarify?

Cody making a guest appearance at the SF concert would be good :)

It's not a spoiler unless it's true.... 0:) Can you please clarify?

Cody making a guest appearance at the SF concert would be good :)

ACK! Um, err, if I clarify, I'll be a pincushion!!! EEEPS!

But, um, WHAT SF concert? I don't recall anywhere in the posted LTMP text any mention of a San Francisco concert? Therefor, *if* there *IS* one, and Shadowgod knew about it and leaked the info above, does that mean you will give him a nice pincushioning? :devil:

But, um, WHAT SF concert? I don't recall anywhere in the posted LTMP text any mention of a San Francisco concert? Therefor, *if* there *IS* one, and Shadowgod knew about it and leaked the info above, does that mean you will give him a nice pincushioning? :devil:

I never said there would be one! I just said it was a good Idea!

• Site Administrator

I personally think it's a great idea! :great:

I never realised that CJ took requests.... :read:

If there is a vote, mine is a yes. SF is a great place for a concert. :D

If there is a vote, mine is a yes. SF is a great place for a concert. :D

Yes, actually, Candlestick Park there is famous for being the site of many famous final concerts, like The Beatles.

Okay, I see from His Majesty's sig that we are counting down until the 17th for the first chapter of Dreams and Clipped Wings!

Yay!

I can't what to see what he does for a graphic... He's very good at those. The one he did for LiS was really great.

Here's one that was on his site for a while.

gallery_2141_8_2092.jpg

Yes, actually, Candlestick Park there is famous for being the site of many famous final concerts, like The Beatles.

Okay, I see from His Majesty's sig that we are counting down until the 17th for the first chapter of Dreams and Clipped Wings!

Yay!

I can't what to see what he does for a graphic... He's very good at those. The one he did for LiS was really great.

gallery_2141_8_2092.jpg

B) ..........I thought he got rid of that ufo

Yay!

gallery_2141_8_2092.jpg

I can't wait to read it!

Yay!

gallery_2141_8_2092.jpg

First, if I get a ring CJ; you'll have to kiss it accordingly. :P

Secondly, the graphic above is CJ's spoof of the real graphic. Though i'm toying with the idea of putting it in the "Dream" chapter. :)

Lastly, why yes CJ Dreams & Clipped Wings will be online one week from today. Thanks for pointing that out, you are ever so helpfull sometimes. I stress the sometimes. :D

tiger, i like the addition to your signiture ;)

First, if I get aring you'll have to kiss it accordingly. :P

Secondly, the graphic above is CJ's spoof of the real graphic. Though i'm toying with the idea of putting it in the "Dream" chapter. :)

Lastly, why yes CJ Dreams & Clipped Wings will be online one week from today. Thanks for pointing that out, you are ever so helpfull sometimes. I stress the sometimes. :D

tiger, i like the addition to your signiture ;)

I wish the story was out today. In any case, I support SPiCE even of other members of PPC do not. Is there a rule against being a member of both organizations? :D

I wish the story was out today. In any case, I support SPiCE even of other members of PPC do not. Is there a rule against being a member of both organizations? :D

I wish it was out today as well, alas I still have to code the page, and do a general site update and make the graphic. While yeah that should only take the weekend, I don't want to go up against the juggernaut that is C James. :mellow:

and as for being a member of both orginizations I don't see why not... :P