I wish it was out today as well, alas I still have to code the page, and do a general site update and make the graphic. While yeah that should only take the weekend, I don't want to go up against the juggernaut that is C James. :mellow:

and as for being a member of both orginizations I don't see why not... :P

Juggernaut? :lmao:

He's just trying to blame me for making y'all wait... Plus, it's anticipation, which is part of cliffhangers... Hrmm, does this mean that DCW is a cliffhanger even BEFORE the first of it is posted? :pickaxe:

BTW, Steve, you could always let me make the graphic for you. :devil:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it was out today as well, alas I still have to code the page, and do a general site update and make the graphic. While yeah that should only take the weekend, I don't want to go up against the juggernaut that is C James. :mellow:

and as for being a member of both orginizations I don't see why not... :P

Both of you are in my top 5. ;) Your work speaks for itself. you would not lose readership if you posted the story today. :) Btw, I loved LiS. That story is also in my top 5. :D

Both of you are in my top 5. ;) Your work speaks for itself. you would not lose readership if you posted the story today. :) Btw, I loved LiS. That story is also in my top 5. :D

:*) Thank you!!!

Dreams and Clipped Wings is fast approaching... Three more days!

I guess we should all prepare to tread upon the malevolent precipices along which Shadowgod will undoubtedly take us...

Hrmm, HAs everyone read the story description on his Shadowynesses website? Here it is...

Fingertips across skin, pleading eyes meeting heated ones, and then the sound of his laughter; the images were a part of him now, and as much as Cody tried to forget, to not think about him, he couldn't. That time was over, and he was gone, leaving Cody haunted, and all the miles, and all the years between them, weren't enough to trick him into forgetting. As much as he tried to compensate for the loss he felt, there was always something, some scent or sound, that reminded him that, even though he couldn't have what he wanted, he would have what he needed, even if it was just a way to pass the time. The first time he told himself it was just sex, he knew he was lying, and three years later, standing atop a wall of guilt, with clipped wings and dreams of coming to life, he wondered if he would fall before he flew.

:*) Thank you!!!

Dreams and Clipped Wings is fast approaching... Three more days!

I guess we should all prepare to tread upon the malevolent precipices along which Shadowgod will undoubtedly take us...

Hrmm, HAs everyone read the story description on his Shadowynesses website? Here it is...

Fingertips across skin, pleading eyes meeting heated ones, and then the sound of his laughter; the images were a part of him now, and as much as Cody tried to forget, to not think about him, he couldn't. That time was over, and he was gone, leaving Cody haunted, and all the miles, and all the years between them, weren't enough to trick him into forgetting. As much as he tried to compensate for the loss he felt, there was always something, some scent or sound, that reminded him that, even though he couldn't have what he wanted, he would have what he needed, even if it was just a way to pass the time. The first time he told himself it was just sex, he knew he was lying, and three years later, standing atop a wall of guilt, with clipped wings and dreams of coming to life, he wondered if he would fall before he flew.

I have the strangest urge to prove you wrong now... ^_^

I have the strangest urge to prove you wrong now... ^_^

Considering that you are the

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: King of Eeeevill Cliffhangers :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

:music::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::music:

I hereby predict that there will be a CLIFFHANGER coming our way very shortly!

:P

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: King of Eeeevill Cliffhangers :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

:music::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::music:

awww :wub: you made the title all pretty like and BIG... geesh I may be king, but I am in no way a size queen. I guess you are laying claim to yet another Title HRH?

add: I had to delete a smilie because HRH CJ used the alotment... how rude! (insert pissed smilie here!)

:music::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::music:

:P

awww :wub: you made the title all pretty like and BIG... geesh I may be king, but I am in no way a size queen. I guess you are laying claim to yet another Title HRH?

add: I had to delete a smilie because HRH CJ used the alotment... how rude! (insert pissed smilie here!)

Oh, it's so cute when the king and queen fight. I bet the making up part is really sweet too.

:o

TL's new title!

Egads, Shadowgod has apprentices! :ph34r:

You still seem to be in denial about being The Queen of Evil Cliffhangers. <sigh> In any event, you're both tough acts to follow in the world of evil cliffhangers. Teach me, my lords! :worship:

You still seem to be in denial about being The Queen of Evil Cliffhangers. <sigh> In any event, you're both tough acts to follow in the world of evil cliffhangers. Teach me, my lords! :worship:

B) ............................

Crap!! the pic didn't post!!

Edited by Benji
  • 2 months later...
Cj mentioned this somewhere on this forum, I would too like to see Cody and Jacob talking more and putting the past behind them, and some other loose ends, even bring Matt along :D

That may happen. However, it may not be as pleasant as you would like it to be. That is according to Steve himself. :blink:

That may happen. However, it may not be as pleasant as you would like it to be. That is according to Steve himself. :blink:

Steve does have a knack for throwing in eeevil twists, doesn't he? :unsure:

So, how could he have it go wrong? Hrmmm.... Any ideas?

Steve does have a knack for throwing in eeevil twists, doesn't he? :unsure:

So, how could he have it go wrong? Hrmmm.... Any ideas?

Well, I am hardly and expert on anything of an evil nature, 0:) but I am guessing there might be some lingering feelings for Jacob. That could definitely cause some tension.

Well, I am hardly and expert on anything of an evil nature, 0:) but I am guessing there might be some lingering feelings for Jacob. That could definitely cause some tension.

Hrmmm, that's true. Lingering feelings, coupled with guilt at how Cody acted, yes, that's a recipe for disaster.

And, um, uhoh... Val doesn't know that they talked on the phone... Will she find out and decorate her rear-view mirror with Jacob's balls?

Hrmmm, that's true. Lingering feelings, coupled with guilt at how Cody acted, yes, that's a recipe for disaster.

And, um, uhoh... Val doesn't know that they talked on the phone... Will she find out and decorate her rear-view mirror with Jacob's balls?

B) .......On the other hand Cody needs to face his guilt!

That would hurt. She said she would. Maybe she is worse than both Catherine and Cody's mom in some respects. :blink:

That would hurt. She said she would. Maybe she is worse than both Catherine and Cody's mom in some respects. :blink:

I dunno.. She's tough, but has a good heart. However, Catherine and Cody's Mom gives me a thought... We know Cody's last name, but we don't, I don't think, know his mother's full name yet? Could his mother BE Catherine Harris???