We Have A King And Queen....

Meeko

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BeaStKid could be the Princess of Posting. :worship:

Why, yes... That's an idea! :devil:

Hrmmm, and of course, titles for Kevin and Graeme too; they could be the King and Queen of Postaholics!

Why yes, I think that will do very nicely indeed. :devil: :devil: :devil::devil:

Ahem.. By general consensus, it was voted that you, CJ, are the most prolific porter POSTER (DAMN t9 Dictionary!!) followed by Kevin and then Graeme.

As for the fourth title up for grabs, me thinks it should go to Benji for he is the one who is always on the top of the day's top poster!

so the king is you, queen is Kevin, prince Graeme and princess Benji! :P

Edited by BeaStKid
Ahem.. By general consensus, it was voted that you, CJ, are the most prolific porter followed by Kevin and then Graeme.

As for the fourth title up for grabs, me thinks it should go to Benji for he is the one who is always on the top of the day's top poster!

Most prolific porter?!?!? Well, I did carry a lot of luggage for my relatives on my trip, so I guess I qualify as a porter, and a prolific one becuase I did it often, so, ok, I'll accept most prolific porter if you insist. B) And BTW, thanks for clearing the meaning of that election up: I'll be sure and quote you on this in future. :P

Now, as for posters, I'm a lurker so I almost never post, so of course I cannot understand why you would include me in that?? 0:)

• Site Administrator
Hrmmm, now we need a title for Wildone, too. He doesn't, so far as I know, write, so it can't be a cliffhanger title, but we need something... :devil:

Court Jester?

B) ........Ah Wildone, I fear our ill goat is slowly recovering and enacting his evil plot for the poor soul who created the poll that bestowed the noble title of Queen upon him. :P

Perhaps the Princess will intervene on your behalf :wacko:

Maybe I can beg the Princess to take pity upon me :P

Tell a joke or two :D

And see if the abdicated King will have a word with his

wife

the better half

okay, the crazy beatch

:D

Steve B)

wife

the better half

okay, the crazy beatch

Steve B)

:o it was arranged I tell you...

Better half my right....

:P

Most prolific porter?!?!? Well, I did carry a lot of luggage for my relatives on my trip, so I guess I qualify as a porter, and a prolific one becuase I did it often, so, ok, I'll accept most prolific porter if you insist. B) And BTW, thanks for clearing the meaning of that election up: I'll be sure and quote you on this in future. :P

Now, as for posters, I'm a lurker so I almost never post, so of course I cannot understand why you would include me in that?? 0:)

I hope it is clear now!!

Damn that cell phone.... It is giving me more and more indications to not to use it for GA!!! :P:P

This was a slip up caused by the T9 dictionary feature!! :angry:

• Site Moderator
I hope it is clear now!!

Damn that cell phone.... It is giving me more and more indications to not to use it for GA!!! :P:P

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Ahem.. By general consensus, it was voted that you, CJ, are the most prolific porter POSTER (DAMN t9 Dictionary!!) followed by Kevin and then Graeme.

B) .........Sorry Princess!! But only those with over a thousand post can qualify!! :P

wife

the better half

okay, the crazy beatch

Steve B)

Wife?!?!? Grrrr...

You have seen me without my sunglasses, haven't you? :devil:

:o it was arranged I tell you...

Abdicated my right....

:P

Hrmmm, we could call Shadowgod the King AND Queen of Eeevil Cliffhangers, thus avoiding any question of his sovereign reign?

I hope it is clear now!!

Ah yes, oh beastly one; it is quite clear! You nominated me for a title; Most Prolific Porter. I, of course, accepted due to hauling so much luggage on my recent trip, and doing it so often (the prolific part). So, I therefor have my one and only title "Most Prolific Porter", as it isn't allowed for a GA member to have more than one such title (I can get an admin to say so if you don't believe me 0:) ) .

Thanks, BK!

• Site Administrator
Ah yes, oh beastly one; it is quite clear! You nominated me for a title; Most Prolific Porter. I, of course, accepted due to hauling so much luggage on my recent trip, and doing it so often (the prolific part). So, I therefor have my one and only title "Most Prolific Porter", as it isn't allowed for a GA member to have more than one such title (I can get an admin to say so if you don't believe me 0:) ) .

I'm sorry to hear that a GA member isn't allowed to have more than one such title, because that means you can't have that title. You already have the title of Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers and hence can't take the Most Prolific Porter title :( Personally, I think you should be allowed both titles, but if the prior title stops you from taking the new one that BeaStKid has placed on you, then so be it....

I'm sorry to hear that a GA member isn't allowed to have more than one such title, because that means you can't have that title. You already have the title of Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers and hence can't take the Most Prolific Porter title :( Personally, I think you should be allowed both titles, but if the prior title stops you from taking the new one that BeaStKid has placed on you, then so be it....

B) .............yep, yep, it clearly states that in the rule book, looks like CJ can only keep the title of QUEEN OF ALL EVILEST CLIFFHANGERS :lol:

:worship: Hail to the Queen :king:

Ahem.. By general consensus, it was voted that you, CJ, are the most prolific porter followed by Kevin and then Graeme.

Hey! Who you callin' a queen?! :angry:

LOL and a porter queen no less! Hmm, someone must have told him I was about to go help a friend move his stuff. I'd hardly call myself a porter though! ^_^

B) .........Sorry Princess!! But only those with over a thousand post can qualify!! :P

You hear that, Beasty? We're just going to have to wait a couple more days to give him his title!

Thanks, BK!

You do realize this means you'll be stuck hauling all the stuff any time there's a GA get together don't you? :P:boy:

• Site Administrator

CJ, I feel like you are beginning to feel un-secure with your new title :D , trying to re-name yourself a porter. We're all here to try to help you make the transition. Maybe think of it like Prince, the singer, even when he tried to rename himself to that symbol, he was always still known as Prince. Now, he has finally admitted that he is Prince and uses that name.

Besides, would you rather be known as "The Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers" or "The Author formerly known as the Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers"?

If I were you, I would take the first :lol: .

Steve B)

Edited by wildone

Ack!!! But.. but,.,, but... I never use cliffhangers!! It's all an evil plot by Shadowgod... He slips cliffies into my stories, and then I get blamed!!! See? He really is the :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king: , becuase he even puts cliffhangers in other people's stories!!

Hey! Who you callin' a queen?! :angry:

Welcome to my world... :P

LOL and a porter queen no less! Hmm, someone must have told him I was about to go help a friend move his stuff. I'd hardly call myself a porter though! ^_^

You hear that, Beasty? We're just going to have to wait a couple more days to give him his title!

You do realize this means you'll be stuck hauling all the stuff any time there's a GA get together don't you? :P:boy:

If it'll get me out of this "Queen of evil cliffhangers" title, I'll volunteer to be the luggage porter!

:pickaxe:

B) ...............Slowly backs away from the keyboards :wacko:

Now, now, Benji... We all know you're a posthaholic... And that reminds me; I'd better go post your millenium thread in the lounge; you'll probably be making your 1000th post any miniute now.. :P

CJ, I feel like you are beginning to feel un-secure with your new title :D , trying to re-name yourself a porter. We're all here to try to help you make the transition. Maybe think of it like Prince, the singer, even when he tried to rename himself to that symbol, he was always still known as Prince. Now, he has finally admitted that he is Prince and uses that name.

Besides, would you rather be known as "The Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers" or "The Author formerly known as the Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers"?

If I were you, I would take the first :lol: .

Steve B)

Ohhh, Steve, don't forget, we need a title for you, too. I'll see what I can do... :devil:

Ack!!! But.. but,.,, but... I never use cliffhangers!! It's all an evil plot by Shadowgod... He slips cliffies into my stories, and then I get blamed!!! See? He really is the :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king: , becuase he even puts cliffhangers in other people's stories!!

Welcome to my world... :P

If it'll get me out of this "Queen of evil cliffhangers" title, I'll volunteer to be the luggage porter!

:pickaxe:

Now, now, Benji... We all know you're a posthaholic... And that reminds me; I'd better go post your millenium thread in the lounge; you'll probably be making your 1000th post any miniute now.. :P

Ohhh, Steve, don't forget, we need a title for you, too. I'll see what I can do... :devil:

As long as you guys leave me out of this =D

B) .............yep, yep, it clearly states that in the rule book, looks like CJ can only keep the title of QUEEN OF ALL EVILEST CLIFFHANGERS :lol:

:worship: Hail to the Queen :king:

Benji, I shall quote your post, often if need be, to defeat a few nefarious souls who are trying to hang the title of "Most prolific poster" on me. :worship:

• Site Administrator
Benji, I shall quote your post, often if need be, to defeat a few nefarious souls who are trying to hang the title of "Most prolific poster" on me. :worship:

Technically, "Most prolific poster" isn't a title. It's an award 0:)

Titles are things like "King", "Queen", "Prince", "Princess" (Royal titles) or "Duke", "Duchess", "Count", "Countess", "Knight", "Dame" (Noble titles).

So I see no technical problem with C James being both :king: :king: Queen of The Eviliest Cliffhangers :king: :king: and Most Prolific Poster.

However, since C James is from America and they aren't used to titles, his confusion is easily understood. Happily, we have lots of members from Commonwealth countries who can set him straight ( :blink: ) on the matter. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..