Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

We Have A King And Queen....

Meeko

:lol:

I suspect we'd go with something more informal, like "The goat formerly known for leaving 'em hangin'"

ROFLMAO!!!

I'm with Graeme on this one....

The award of being the most prolific Poster was bestowed upon you by the GAfolk.... You cannot deny it. In the same way Steve cannot deny King's title. He can abdicate though.

But that doesn't stop you from calling him the King. So you can chuck all those ideas you just garnered after reading the last sentence. Even if you abdicate, you're still The Queen Of Eeevilest Cliffhangers for us all! :P:P

And the most prolific Poster as well. For as Graeme said, its an award and not a title.

BeaStKid

Who is from a Commonwealth Country!!! :P

P.S

Benji, you'll be hitting 1,000 very soon with your posting rates!!!! :P:P:P

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFLMAO!!!

I'm with Graeme on this one....

The award of being the most prolific Poster was bestowed upon you by the GAfolk.... You cannot deny it. In the same way Steve cannot deny King's title. He can abdicate though.

But that doesn't stop you from calling him the King. So you can chuck all those ideas you just garnered after reading the last sentence. Even if you abdicate, you're still The Queen Of Eeevilest Cliffhangers for us all! :P:P

And the most prolific Poster as well. For as Graeme said, its an award and not a title.

Umm, wait a second... Since when was there a poll voting me most prolific poster? :wacko:

I'm sticking with your original claim: I'm the most prolific porter! :P

• Site Administrator
Umm, wait a second... Since when was there a poll voting me most prolific poster? :wacko:

I'm sticking with your original claim: I'm the most prolific porter! :P

CJ, I do believe BeaStKid explained it here:

Okay guys... Start voting!!!

You may notice the absence of a certain goat.

Let me explain, The Queen Of Evilest Cliffhangers has already been crowned as the most-prolific in another poll with a whopping 66.67% majority.

Hence, you'd notice that the poll's question is asking for the second-most prolific member here at GA.

If you guys would like to nominate a person who is not on the list, Please feel free to PM me.

Please note that by prolific, here, I am referring to as a community member and not as a staff member. Kevin is on the list even though he is on the Moderation team as he rarely posts in relation to his postion on that team. So if you want to nominate a community member, then PM me. :)

Till then...VOTE AWAY!!

BeaStKid

P.S

The names in the poll are listed alphabetically, there has been no bias in that!! :P

There appears to be no question in anyone's mind on that this poll is decide who is most prolific after yourself :P

Now I do believe that other Admins may have voted in this poll as well, so surely this means that they are in agreement too B) .

There appears to be no question in anyone's mind on that this poll is decide who is most prolific after yourself :P

Now I do believe that other Admins may have voted in this poll as well, so surely this means that they are in agreement too B) .

Thanks Steve.. :)

I hope it is clear now, CJ?

Whoa, hold on a cotton picking miniute... The poll BK linked to merely asks if I'm a lurker! Nowhere does it mention anything about prolific anything, let alone most prolific! I'd been framed!!!

I'll also note that BK's post excludes GA staff members, due to them posting in their official capacity, which I most certainly need to do, and therefor I'd need to be excluded under the stated rules anyway.

Besides, how could I be a prolific poster? I'm a lurker!

:P

• Site Administrator

I was expecting that response :P

I'll take you through the logic carefully....

The poll decreed that you're not a lurker. As such, when observing the average daily rate at which you post (by dividing the number of posts you've made by the number of days you've been a member), you are by far the most prolific poster at GA. Even on absolutes -- total number of posts -- you're the most prolific poster at GA. So, your award as the most prolific poster is the direct consequence of the poll that had the GA members agree that you're not a lurker.

As for the issue of GA staff members, that only applied to the position of second-most-prolific poster. It wasn't relevant for the top position :D

Happy now? ... Hmm... probably not, but are you satisfied with the answer, even if you dislike the result? :P

The poll decreed that you're not a lurker. As such, when observing the average daily rate at which you post (by dividing the number of posts you've made by the number of days you've been a member), you are by far the most prolific poster at GA. Even on absolutes -- total number of posts -- you're the most prolific poster at GA. So, your award as the most prolific poster is the direct consequence of the poll that had the GA members agree that you're not a lurker.

As for the issue of GA staff members, that only applied to the position of second-most-prolific poster. It wasn't relevant for the top position :D

Happy now? ... Hmm... probably not, but are you satisfied with the answer, even if you dislike the result? :P

Well put, Graeme.

CJ, you surely post a lot out of your position as an admin. Same is with Kevin.

I'll set aside the fact that I'm utterly shocked that a poll could so harm my precious reputation as a shy and quiet forum lurker, as I'm overwhelmed by the astonishing logical inconsistencies above!

It was claimed that there was a poll declaring me the most prolific poster. This is in fact manifestly untrue.

As for my number pof posts per day, that can be explained... There's an error in my listed date of membership. In fact, I post about one post a month, so the date I registered at GA can easily be deduced by dividing my post count by 12 to derive the number of years I've actually been registered at GA...

CJ, you surely post a lot out of your position as an admin. Same is with Kevin.

I do indeed! Look at the anthology alone; I have to make many posts there... So, I agree with you; due to my admin job, I'm ineligable to be considered a prolific poster.

:)

I'll set aside the fact that I'm utterly shocked that a poll could so harm my precious reputation as a shy and quiet forum lurker, as I'm overwhelmed by the astonishing logical inconsistencies above!

It was claimed that there was a poll declaring me the most prolific poster. This is in fact manifestly untrue.

As for my number pof posts per day, that can be explained... There's an error in my listed date of membership. In fact, I post about one post a month, so the date I registered at GA can easily be deduced by dividing my post count by 12 to derive the number of years I've actually been registered at GA...

I do indeed! Look at the anthology alone; I have to make many posts there... So, I agree with you; due to my admin job, I'm ineligable to be considered a prolific poster.

:)

You're not ineligible. Just as Graeme wasn't, so aren't you. :P

For a person who's about to hit 5,000 in his post counter, you're pretty delusional!

And before you say that your post counter is faulty, IT IS NOT! :P

One post a month! Bah!

You're not ineligible. Just as Graeme wasn't, so aren't you. :P

For a person who's about to hit 5,000 in his post counter, you're pretty delusional!

And before you say that your post counter is faulty, IT IS NOT! :P

One post a month! Bah!

If the counter is fine, it's just the date of my registering that's off a little... Hrmm, doing the math, it looks like I registered around Jan 26th, 1602.

• Site Administrator
If the counter is fine, it's just the date of my registering that's off a little... Hrmm, doing the math, it looks like I registered around Jan 26th, 1602.

:lol::lol::lol: ROFLMAO :lol::lol::lol:

You cannot deny it. In the same way Steve cannot deny King's title. He can abdicate though.

Alright about this messy King business...

First and foremost the title was bestowed by a secretive GA committee

That title was awarded, unanimously and without hesitation, by a committee consisting of;

The Writer Support Team Lead

a GA Forum Moderator.

a GA Administrator

The GA Anthology Coordinator

and a hosted author.

All of whom unanimously awarded Shadowgod the title of king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Suspiciously I know one goat capable of filling all of the rolls mentioned, while casting a singular "yes" vote? How is this Representative of GA as a whole?

When these questions were irised, a poll was enacted to be freely decided by the membership if I was or was not the supposed King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers. Not surprisingly by manipulation of the membership base I ended up with 12 votes saying I was the King. I say manipulation of the membership base because there was a distinct campaign in signatures urging GAites to vote for me as King. Not to decide mind you but to simply vote for me as King.

The poll results show as much. They say I'm the King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers, yet I do not use excessive cliffhangers, and they also say that the end of LiS 26 was not the nastiest cliffhanger they had ever seen.

Based on the numbers, GA had clearly spoken. They feared going against this Committee, and its one man propaganda machine. SO they voted in an amiable pattern to his statement. How ever further statements where contradictory.

So I must say, given the numbers and lackadaisical turn out... I must, as your King, Nullify the committee's assessment and any ensuing general vote it caused. In doing so I hereby decree that CJ's Title of Queen of Eeeevilest Cliffhangers is ratified, as based on an overwhelming Vote in favor of that title far surpassing any meager votes I received.

This ruling is final till any such time as a List of authors is presented to this "Committee" in a public forum. So as all members of GA can be appraised of whom is in the running to be their King.

Steve

The once, and former King

Alright about this messy King business...

First and foremost the title was bestowed by a secretive GA committee

That title was awarded, unanimously and without hesitation, by a committee consisting of;

The Writer Support Team Lead

a GA Forum Moderator.

a GA Administrator

The GA Anthology Coordinator

and a hosted author.

All of whom unanimously awarded Shadowgod the title of king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Suspiciously I know one goat capable of filling all of the rolls mentioned, while casting a singular "yes" vote? How is this Representative of GA as a whole?

Now, now, your Majesty, that impartial and fair committee did bequeath your honored and lifelong title by secret ballot. All I can say (and I believe I can do so without fear of contradiction) is that the vote was unanimous.

When these questions were irised, a poll was enacted to be freely decided by the membership if I was or was not the supposed King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers. Not surprisingly by manipulation of the membership base I ended up with 12 votes saying I was the King. I say manipulation of the membership base because there was a distinct campaign in signatures urging GAites to vote for me as King. Not to decide mind you but to simply vote for me as King.

But your Majesty, those signatures could hardly be a factor, appearing as they did in the sig of a lurker, and thus hardly ever being seen.

The poll results show as much. They say I'm the King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers, yet I do not use excessive cliffhangers, and they also say that the end of LiS 26 was not the nastiest cliffhanger they had ever seen.

I am at a loss to explain why LiS did not find overwhelming recognition as the eeevilist of cliffhangers. LiS 26 was, after all, the Mother of All Cliffhangers, and no less than two GA administrators weighed in and acclaimed it's cliffhangery excellence. I do however fully understand why the voters did not believe that you use excessive cliffhangers; that would after all be akin to saying that you use excessive skill, and the word excessive implies, in this context, that there is some negative here. That, of course, is not the case, as you are indeed the master of the cliffhanger. :worship:

Based on the numbers, GA had clearly spoken. They feared going against this Committee, and its one man propaganda machine. SO they voted in an amiable pattern to his statement. How ever further statements where contradictory.

I know you cannot be referring to me, otherwise you would have said one goat propaganda machine. :P

And have I ever been known to be misleading? Ever? 0:)

So I must say, given the numbers and lackadaisical turn out... I must, as your King, Nullify the committee's assessment and any ensuing general vote it caused. In doing so I hereby decree that CJ's Title of Queen of Eeeevilest Cliffhangers is ratified, as based on an overwhelming Vote in favor of that title far surpassing any meager votes I received.

This ruling is final till any such time as a List of authors is presented to this "Committee" in a public forum. So as all members of GA can be appraised of whom is in the running to be their King.

Steve

The once, and former King

:o

But your Majesty (and I do see that you, above, acknowledge and embrace your title) I fear that Eeevil plots from the Great White North and the Land Down Under have poisoned your mind... Surely none can dispute that you are the unrivaled master of the Eeevil cliffhanger

(It will suffice to mention LiS 26 here as unquestionable proof, though that chapter is far from alone.)?

The committee must, alas, be identified only by the offices held by it's membership. Otherwise, were their identities known, the members could (and likely would) be targeted by pressure, and worse, emanating from the antipodes as certain spiney writers campaigned and cajoled in their quest to acquire your honored title. As proof, I offer the fact that the Echidna will not post to deny this plot, thus acknowledging it's veracity.

All hail the once and forever :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king: Shadowgod!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Now, now, your Majesty, that impartial and fair committee did bequeath your honored and lifelong title by secret ballot. All I can say (and I believe I can do so without fear of contradiction) is that the vote was unanimous.

But your Majesty, those signatures could hardly be a factor, appearing as they did in the sig of a lurker, and thus hardly ever being seen.

I am at a loss to explain why LiS did not find overwhelming recognition as the eeevilist of cliffhangers. LiS 26 was, after all, the Mother of All Cliffhangers, and no less than two GA administrators weighed in and acclaimed it's cliffhangery excellence. I do however fully understand why the voters did not believe that you use excessive cliffhangers; that would after all be akin to saying that you use excessive skill, and the word excessive implies, in this context, that there is some negative here. That, of course, is not the case, as you are indeed the master of the cliffhanger. :worship:

I know you cannot be referring to me, otherwise you would have said one goat propaganda machine. :P

And have I ever been known to be misleading? Ever? 0:)

:o

But your Majesty (and I do see that you, above, acknowledge and embrace your title) I fear that Eeevil plots from the Great White North and the Land Down Under have poisoned your mind... Surely none can dispute that you are the unrivaled master of the Eeevil cliffhanger

(It will suffice to mention LiS 26 here as unquestionable proof, though that chapter is far from alone.)?

The committee must, alas, be identified only by the offices held by it's membership. Otherwise, were their identities known, the members could (and likely would) be targeted by pressure, and worse, emanating from the antipodes as certain spiney writers campaigned and cajoled in their quest to acquire your honored title. As proof, I offer the fact that the Echidna will not post to deny this plot, thus acknowledging it's veracity.

All hail the once and forever :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king: Shadowgod!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Dear goat with the commitee's decision and the ensuing election nullified I am no longer deserving of such a title till such time as 5 (five) members of GA in the appointed roles step forward and ratify their vote in a public forum whilst taking other authors as deserving of the title into consideration. Once that task has been completed and yet another general concesus of the GA membership is ratified I will gladly reclaim my title.

Sadly, until such a momentous event occurs I must denounce the title as a shame. Surely democratically minded indiviual as yourself can see the logic of my decision.

Dear goat with the commitee's decision and the ensuing election nullified I am no longer deserving of such a title till such time as 5 (five) members of GA in the appointed roles step forward and ratify their vote in a public forum whilst taking other authors as deserving of the title into consideration. Once that task has been completed and yet another general concesus of the GA membership is ratified I will gladly reclaim my title.

Sadly, until such a momentous event occurs I must denounce the title as a shame. Surely democratically minded indiviual as yourself can see the logic of my decision.

But your Majesty, the comittee's decision and the election are not nulified! That is a logical impossibility!

Allow me to explain, your Highness;

Were you not the :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king: you could not nullify an election nor our august committee's decision. Therefor, by the mere fact that you attempted to do so, you have embraced your title, proving its veracity and deservedness, and thus certifying, for all time, the results of said election and said committee's decision.

Were you not the :king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king: , you would, of course, be unable to nullify anything.

Therefor, all hail the once and forever

:king: King of Eeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Shadowgod!

:worship::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Very well;

In order to lay this issue to rest, once and forever, I have arranged for the committee members to step forward and ratify their votesw here, in this public forum, as the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king: Shadowgod has ordered.

Shadowgod did not ask that the committee members divulge their identity, merely that they certify their votes publicly.

Therefor, it is with great fanfare that I do hereby invoke and convene this roll call of the committee, where each member shall acclaim and attest to his vote. (thankfully, every member of the committee has the ability to edit posts within this forum, making this possible).

The vote shall be by roll call;

The Writer Support Team Lead, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Gay Authors Forum Moderator, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Gay Authors Admin, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

The GA Anthology Coordinator, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Hosted Author, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Be it so noted, and hereby recorded, the committee has spoken!!

Very well;

In order to lay this issue to rest, once and forever, I have arranged for the committee members to step forward and ratify their votesw here, in this public forum, as the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king: Shadowgod has ordered.

Shadowgod did not ask that the committee members divulge their identity, merely that they certify their votes publicly.

Therefor, it is with great fanfare that I do hereby invoke and convene this roll call of the committee, where each member shall acclaim and attest to his vote. (thankfully, every member of the committee has the ability to edit posts within this forum, making this possible).

The vote shall be by roll call;

The Writer Support Team Lead, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Gay Authors Forum Moderator, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Gay Authors Admin, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

The GA Anthology Coordinator, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Hosted Author, how do you vote? I vote yes, Shadowgod is the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

Be it so noted, and hereby recorded, the committee has spoken!!

This does not denote 5 (five) seperate members is the designated roles. It appears to me that this is the same person, and we all know that one person can not have more then one vote. This only further nullifies this ratification process.

Furthermore, this vote was not held in a public place rather the private forum of one of GA's hosted Authors.

I am ashamed but such a naferious attempt but what obviously must be a caprian faction bent on undermining the democratic process of GA's membership.

• Site Administrator

Can I stir the pot some more by asking if Shadowgod is the King, does that not automatically grant him the power to determine who is the Queen? And hasn't Shadowgod specified that that Queen is CJ?

Therefore, unless Shadowgod is not the King, the issue of who is the Queen has been settled once and for all! :D

CJ!!

Those look like you just signed them yourself.

And btw, the anthology coordinator and the WST Lead are the same persons!!!

So, STEVE!! Your claim of 5 (FIVE) different persons is still valid!!! :P:P

rest assured he very well did. He claims that the five seperate members all have authority to edit posts, yet this post appeared as you see it now, no edits, with theses five salacious votes while I was in the forum.

and beast... thats the beauty of it :P

rest assured he very well did. He claims that the five seperate members all have authority to edit posts, yet this post appeared as you see it now, no edits, with theses five salacious votes while I was in the forum.

and beast... thats the beauty of it :P

B) .........Wow, talk about postaholics while I was gone for a weekend. CJ appears to have not to recovered from his illness, sounds like he was feverish to me :P in a lame attempt to distance himself from the crown that was rightfully bestowed upon him.

Benji, I shall quote your post, often if need be, to defeat a few nefarious souls who are trying to hang the title of "Most prolific poster" on me. :worship:

B) ..............You see CJ, Graeme is correct, you have a title and your herd is further honoring you with "awards" :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..