Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

We Have A King And Queen....

Meeko

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrmm, now that *IS* an interesting thought... And no one could dispute that, now could they?

What do you say, Shadowgod? :devil:

your on, but Jan ruined it because I was going to have the topic snuck onto the member choice awards :( hence my allusions all day about public voting. Thanks Jan :pissed::P

and holy bejebus goat Last I saw you had 13 posts till you hit 5000 now you are closing in on 5050 :wacko:

your on, but Jan ruined it because I was going to have the topic snuck onto the member choice awards :( hence my allusions all day about public voting. Thanks Jan :pissed::P

and holy bejebus goat Last I saw you had 13 posts till you hit 5000 now you are closing in on 5050 :wacko:

Well, oh Shadowy one... I think this is an excellent idea! Perhaps we could call the category "Most devastating cliffhanger in a hosted story in 2006"? Does that sound agreeable? Would you agree to abide by the results? :)

Well, oh Shadowy one... I think this is an excellent idea! Perhaps we could call the category "Most devastating cliffhanger in a hosted story in 2006"? Does that sound agreeable? Would you agree to abide by the results? :)

how about something without the word devistating? nuetral CJ no skewed questions please. then it could be something simple like who is the monarch of cliffahngers and provide a list of hosted authors.

how about something without the word devistating? nuetral CJ no skewed questions please. then it could be something simple like who is the monarch of cliffahngers and provide a list of hosted authors.

I'm open to any wording of the question, so neutral it is... However, based on last year's format, it would involve nominating a specific chapter for the authors in question, and it would be open to any chapter posted by a hosted author in 2007.

I doubt we could use the term "monarch" or "king" though.. It doesn't fit the format we used last year. However, we could agree that whomever wins shall be entitled to the title of King of Eeeevil Cliffhangers... Or don't you want to put your title on the line? If not, we could go with "Reigning Monarch of Eeevil Cliffhangers" :P

Would that suffice?

:)

• Site Administrator
Of course he could! He gets the chapter drafs in .doc format, so he has ample opportunity to sneak in cliffhangers.

Now CJ, I do believe that you have mentioned numerous times that any final errors are entirely yours. So, this means that in the unbelievable event that Steve were actually to insert a cliffhanger, that the final result was yours, not Steve's. Furthermore, the final posted chapter is entirely of yours, thus any cliffies are to be entirely reflected upon you. :D

I'm open to any wording of the question, so neutral it is... However, based on last year's format, it would involve nominating a specific chapter for the authors in question, and it would be open to any chapter posted by a hosted author in 2007.

I doubt we could use the term "monarch" or "king" though.. It doesn't fit the format we used last year. However, we could agree that whomever wins shall be entitled to the title of King of Eeeevil Cliffhangers... Or don't you want to put your title on the line? If not, we could go with "Reigning Monarch of Eeevil Cliffhangers" :P

Would that suffice?

:)

Hmmm, didn't we go down this route already :blink: If your unsure about the wording and simpleness, check here . I really don't know how more simpler that we can make it. But....as my queen, I will submit to your wishes and if you want another vote to confirm what a vast majority has already stated, then so be it. :worship:

• Site Moderator

Since CJ is the team lead, you wouldn't be able to sneak it past him since the WST gets it started, then Myr sets up the polling for it.

Jan

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..