Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

What is going on?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree by thursday there will be a thread announcing the goat's 5,000th post. Actually with any luck he might just get it wednesday.

FrenchCanadian! I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya, that anyone would thank that I, a lurker, could hit 5k on Wednesday or Thursday! :wacko:

:ph34r:

FrenchCanadian! I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya, that anyone would thank that I, a lurker, could hit 5k on Wednesday or Thursday! :wacko:

:ph34r:

B) ..........Lets see 24 post today so far, needs only 21..........Ackk!! I have misjudged this Goat, He plans to hit today :wacko:

B) ..........Lets see 24 post today so far, needs only 21..........Ackk!! I have misjudged this Goat, He plans to hit today :wacko:

I think it's shadowgod we need to watch... He's on a posting binge; 18 posts so far today!!

Alright CJ, I hereby take what I said back,,, with 13 left you'll get it by tuesday night

B) ......So Tuesday it is, since he is already shocked that we would entertain Wednesday or Thursday, as he claims :worship:

Alright CJ, I hereby take what I said back,,, with 13 left you'll get it by tuesday night

ACK! But, but, but... It's all Shadowgod's fault! If he wasn't arguing about his title, this wouldn't be happening! :blink:

B) ......So Tuesday it is, since he is already shocked that we would entertain Wednesday or Thursday, as he claims :worship:

Ahh, but which Tuesday? :P

ACK! But, but, but... It's all Shadowgod's fault! If he wasn't arguing about his title, this wouldn't be happening! :blink:

Ahh, but which Tuesday? :P

B) .....The hard guess would between now and tomorrow :devil: ..........but with you it's hard to say :sheep:

B) .....The hard guess would between now and tomorrow :devil: ..........but with you it's hard to say :sheep:

But Benji... Unlike you, I'd never post 50+ posts in a day! I mean, really, you broke Kevin's record, and that was a record I thought could never be broken...

:P

But Benji... Unlike you, I'd never post 50+ posts in a day! I mean, really, you broke Kevin's record, and that was a record I thought could never be broken...

:wacko: ......Maybe you remember Kevin took the record back the next day :wacko:

• Site Moderator
ACK!! Nooo!!!

It will likly be Graeme or Kevin who gets to 5k first... Surely they will do so by this Thursday at their posting rates..

Besides, if it's me, I'm hoping to lurk on by with no one noticing... :ph34r: So shhhhh... :ph34r:

Your not going to be able to slip it past us. There's too many watching you. Kevin was watching me to make the post when I reached 100 and our resident beast beat him to it.

Jan

Your not going to be able to slip it past us. There's too many watching you. Kevin was watching me to make the post when I reached 100 and our resident beast beat him to it.

Jan

But surely no one would be watching a lurker's post count? :ph34r:

B) ....Please don't call me Surely, I'm a watching you Goat

But, but, but... I'm trying to sneak on by!! :ph34r:

Maybe Kevin or Graeme will pass me today, too... Or maybe you; just how many posts did you do the day you set the posting record? :P

:music: I'm a Goat watcher,

I'm a Goat watcher. :music:

Aww, Jan, but there's nothing to see here... I'm just doing my lurking... 0:):ph34r:

Edit to add; Benji, I see you have 32 posts today!!! :P

Maybe Kevin or Graeme will pass me today, too... Or maybe you; just how many posts did you do the day you set the posting record? :P

Aww, Jan, but there's nothing to see here... I'm just doing my lurking... 0:):ph34r:

B) .........but we have a crisis here, a rampaging goat is running amouk in the forum, somebody has to keep an eye on him :rolleyes: errrrr!! 33 posts

• Site Moderator

I'm lurking too, and I've only got 8 posts so far today.

Jan

The current record for the most in a day is 56 held by Snowy!! :)

Congrats to the self-proclaimed lurker on 5,000 posts!!! :P

His claims of being a lurker have yet again been rebuffed by statistics!!! :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..