Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

What is going on?

RE: Point #1. Now Shadowgod, honestly... Can you truthfully say that in the time we've been betaing that there has never been a case of a cliffhanger being punched up during our betaing sessions? You can't say no, so therefor, I win this point. :P:P :P :P :P

Point #2. Huh?!!?!? But you are the unrivaled King of Evil Cliffhangers! And lest there be any doubt, I shall mention LiS 26, again!

And for #3, :sheep:0:)

RE: RE: Point #1 No i cannot truthfully say that I have not "punched up" your chapters in the past. However, there is a vast difference between slightly tweeking what you already had, and just dropping differnet ending into your stories.

Seriously CJ can You honestly sit here and say that I have included pieces of prose completely out of whack with what you already had written?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: RE: Point #1 No i cannot truthfully say that I have not "punched up" your chapters in the past. However, there is a vast difference between slightly tweeking what you already had, and just dropping differnet ending into your stories.

Seriously CJ can You honestly sit here and say that I have included pieces of prose completely out of whack with what you already had written?

Aww, but Steve, then how do you explain LTMP 17, which clearly has a Shadowgod Cliffhanger? 0:)

• Site Administrator

Sacha, I not one usually to stir the pot 0:) . But here is some evidence that may cause some turmoil in this little love in between CJ and yourself :D .

I may need Shadowgod's confirmation here, but I do believe that CJ may have stated in the past that he believes Canada is a mythical place that doesn't really exist. I do believe that he believes that we all are a figment of the media's imagination, and a conspiracy of said media. :o

So, I do believe CJ has stated that Conner, myself, Jack Frost right now, and yourself are all "not real".

If you need proof, I shall do some digging for said posts. :P

Steve B)

Give it up CJ, you just dug yourself a bigger grave!!!

<3

How so? Everyone knows that Shadowgod is the Sovereign of Malevolent Precipice Danglers, so of course he must be responsible somehow. 0:)

Sacha, I not one usually to stir the pot 0:) . But here is some evidence that may cause some turmoil in this little love in between CJ and yourself :D .

I may need Shadowgod's confirmation here, but I do believe that CJ may have stated in the past that he believes Canada is a mythical place that doesn't really exist. I do believe that he believes that we all are a figment of the media's imagination, and a conspiracy of said media. :o

So, I do believe CJ has stated that Conner, myself, Jack Frost right now, and yourself are all "not real".

Steve B)

ACK!! Oh no... Ummm, well, ahhh, hummm, Can't we all just blame Shadowgod for this? :unsure:

Oh :o , Look what I found before CJ could do any editing :D .

Check this out.

OK, ok, I admit I said it! But it was, of course, Shadowgod's fault. 0:)

Steve B)

Oh well, CJ is still a shy, lurker goat. He cannot know everything about everything. You guys had to teach him that Canada did exist in fact.

But now, I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuure that CJ learn that little but, highly important detail. Therefore we shall forget about what he said then, it was a long time ago, in goat year. He has matured a lot since then.

sacha

• Site Administrator
Oh well, CJ is still a shy, lurker goat. He cannot know everything about everything. You guys had to teach him that Canada did exist in fact.

But now, I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuure that CJ learn that little but, highly important detail. Therefore we shall forget about what he said then, it was a long time ago, in goat year. He has matured a lot since then.

sacha

CJ....Shy

CJ....Lurker

CJ....Matured

Thank you Sacha for 3 fine examples of oxymorons (or oxymora if your a purist) in a post :D .

Hopefully you will now ease off the rum and eggnogg the next couple of days, and you can sober up :lol: .

Steve

Edited by wildone
  • Site Administrator

Hi, everyone,

I'm back -- to another wonderful chapter from CJ :angry: I now have to go make a few comments... (I think that's the polite word).

Hi, everyone,

I'm back -- to another wonderful chapter from CJ :angry: I now have to go make a few comments... (I think that's the polite word).

Welcome back Graeme!!!! :2thumbs:

And, ummm, why the angry face? Didn't you like my happy Christmas chapter? :unsure:

• Site Administrator
And, ummm, why the angry face? Didn't you like my happy Christmas chapter? :unsure:

It was a wonderful chapter -- just not a happy Christmas chapter. :(

It was a wonderful chapter -- just not a happy Christmas chapter. :(

Too true it wasn't a happy christmas chapter.... put me in a down mood all day. I read it early in the AM on christmas. :angry:

I am anxiously awaiting happy resolution to the issues. :ph34r:

• Site Administrator
wot no post for more than 8 hours??!!! And that too in the post-a-holic forum!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!

Sorry -- I have to sleep sometimes.... :wacko:

:lmao: Lurking? Is that what you think you're doing? You're as bad as CJ.... :P

:huh: Huh??? Whats lurking.... I was just hiding out in the corner waiting on someone to make a post. :P

Lurking?!?!!? But you can't be lurking.. you post too much! If you want to be a lurker like me, I'd be happy to give you lessons. :)

:P

Post to much????? :huh: Only the last couple of days maybe. :blink:

Lurking?!?!!? But you can't be lurking.. you post too much! If you want to be a lurker like me, I'd be happy to give you lessons. :)

:P

Careful! If CJ is offering, it can't be a good thing for you... :funny:

Hrmmmm what kind of trouble could I get up to here with some proper training? 0:):whistle:

• Site Administrator
:huh: Huh??? Whats lurking.... I was just hiding out in the corner waiting on someone to make a post. :P

And what's your definition of lurking, then? :P And don't ask CJ for his definition, because it doesn't match anyone else's definition....

Post to much????? :huh: Only the last couple of days maybe. :blink:

That's true. I think you've posted over half your posts in the last 24 hours....

Hrmmmm what kind of trouble could I get up to here with some proper training? 0:):whistle:

It would be interesting to find out. I'd like to see someone out-lurk CJ.... B)

And what's your definition of lurking, then? :P And don't ask CJ for his definition, because it doesn't match anyone else's definition....

That's true. I think you've posted over half your posts in the last 24 hours....

It would be interesting to find out. I'd like to see someone out-lurk CJ.... B)

What can I say I was bored and couldn't think of anything to say so I just put the hiding (ninja) smiley. :P<_<:sheep::ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..