[dkstories] Rich Boy:Awakening

Wow, Dan. :worship: What a great story. An Adept is born, and Michael and Jamie undergo significant changes. The final chapter ties up a lot of loose ends but leaves plenty to be told in the promised sequel, Rich Boy:Growing Pains. I'm looking forward to it.

Wow!

The opening sequence of this chapter answers some major questions, but raises far more. I'm not going to say more until others have had a chance to read it, but just a passing thought that some may wish to ponder as they read Chapter 28 - was this what was intended all along and if so, by whom? I'll have some of my own speculation to post on this tomorrow or by the weekend at the latest.

Great story, Dan, and I'm glad it'll be continued. :worship:

Please don't forget about LDI. :boy:

Wow!

The opening sequence of this chapter answers some major questions, but raises far more. I'm not going to say more until others have had a chance to read it, but just a passing thought that some may wish to ponder as they read Chapter 28 - was this what was intended all along and if so, by whom?

Snip

Well Dan of cause :PB) . Well we found out that the 'light' had an quasi intelligence but I think it stops there. Its still in the power of humankind (with or without extra powers) to make the future with the ways and means at hand.

But the important question is - where is chapter 29 we were promised earlier !!! :sheep: I want quantity - the more of Dan's stories the better. :read::read: :read: :lol::lol:

Ahh well it was a nice and restfull ending with a summer and blue skies.

Edited by Ratatosk

Great ending, Dan. :worship:

One thing confused me....

Yes, he dreamed also, pure dreams, dreams that were not the weaving together of his parts, but rather were dreams of what he would be when he was done. He would be Sinclair. No need for any other name. The two halves of his body would operate from his mind, woven together so they were truly one
Great ending, Dan. :worship:

Who is the one "not bound (but) would be bound when he was complete"? Is Michael refering to his "other self"? If so, why would Jamie resist that? Or is he talking about Jamie being bound to him?? :wacko:

Aren't Jamie and Brandon bound to Michael (the binding being accomplished by different means)? Perhaps the one not yet bound is Colin; he is not yet fully trained. Jamie may resist that when awake, when a little of the Light still shines through.

My question: What are the candidates for that Byron Jones is bringing?

Great ending, Dan.

Who is the one "not bound (but) would be bound when he was complete"? Is Michael refering to his "other self"? If so, why would Jamie resist that? Or is he talking about Jamie being bound to him??

Aren't Jamie and Brandon bound to Michael (the binding being accomplished by different means)? Perhaps the one not yet bound is Colin; he is not yet fully trained. Jamie may resist that when awake, when a little of the Light still shines through.

My question: What are the candidates for that Byron Jones is bringing?

Well look at this:

He always panicked as he found himself losing control, becoming two people instead of one glorious whole, but he calmed as he remembered that today he was more complete than he had been yesterday. Another joining would be good, especially because it would accelerate the process, and he knew the dreams he
"He" is the new entity 'Sinclair' made up of the joining of Jamie and Worthington. "He" will be one person and true gray adept in two bodies. The already bonded is Brandon to Worthington and the bonding to be will be Carl to Jamie. The Jamie in Sinclair will resist but when the
"He" is the new entity 'Sinclair' made up of the joining of Jamie and Worthington. "He" will be one person and true gray adept in two bodies. The already bonded is Brandon to Worthington and the bonding to be will be Carl to Jamie. The Jamie in Sinclair will resist but when the

Thanks Dan for the great story - I thorougly enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next one.

I've been meaning to write a note for ages, but with starting a new job, building my first house and moving I've been crazy busy this year.

So, belated thanks from Aussieland for many hours of enjoyable reading :)