[FrenchCanadian] To See You - My story on the net

Yet being the operative term! :P I think they've definitly crossed the line now...

Hrmmm, now, Chris has sure put his foot in it, hasn't he? And right at the very end of the chapter, too. Now, I'm not saying what this is (not after you were so nice in my forum) but, Umm, I'll be dangling by my fingernails for a while. 0:)

Ya, yet was indeed the key word in the phrase. Tho, i think that everyone expected it.

Now I think that Chris will HAVE to have a talk with his big bro even if he might not have wanted, he was hiding in his room after all.

and obviously, Andrew will have to face Jamie about that. There's no way out (unless they both ignore it).

BTW Any of you think that Andrew should come clean to Jamie before Jamie confront him about it?

And yeah I agree I don't think Andrew and Chris have done anything "wrong" but clearly if I were Jamie I'd be like "could you not cam with my BF, mmkay?"

Maybe Jamie will have to have a talk to Chris about how you gotta control your urge otherwise, Chris might just eventually end up on the side of the streets :P (but who knows)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, yet was indeed the key word in the phrase. Tho, i think that everyone expected it.

BTW Any of you think that Andrew should come clean to Jamie before Jamie confront him about it?

Jamie is going to probably find out Chris has trouble keeping secrets, lol, so he might as well come clean as soon as possible.

Jamie is going to probably find out Chris has trouble keeping secrets, lol, so he might as well come clean as soon as possible.

you gotta admit that it does makes a nice quality, not being able to lie. A pain sometimes but nice,, then you can trust them when they say something.

• Site Administrator

I wasn't expecting more than maybe an online circle jerk :o . The dialog definitely threw me for a loop!!

Now I think that Chris will HAVE to have a talk with his big bro even if he might not have wanted, he was hiding in his room after all.

and obviously, Andrew will have to face Jamie about that. There's no way out (unless they both ignore it).

I don't think that anybody will be ignoring it after Chris's comment, definitely making this a cliffhanger on my scale :D

Maybe Jamie will have to have a talk to Chris about how you gotta control your urge otherwise, Chris might just eventually end up on the side of the streets :P (but who knows)

Yes, Andrew appears to be a truthful guy. I guess the conversation will depend on if either Chris or Andrew admit what they discussed while they were watching each others. Also, Andrew won't be able to surprise Jamie, as I believe he will already know. Now it will be a matter of if Andrew saves face by admitting it right away.

Then again, who knows, maybe this will lead to a three or four way :2thumbs: .

Great Chapter!!!

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
I wasn't expecting more than maybe an online circle jerk :o . The dialog definitely threw me for a loop!!

I don't think that anybody will be ignoring it after Chris's comment, definitely making this a cliffhanger on my scale :D

Yes, Andrew appears to be a truthful guy. I guess the conversation will depend on if either Chris or Andrew admit what they discussed while they were watching each others. Also, Andrew won't be able to surprise Jamie, as I believe he will already know. Now it will be a matter of if Andrew saves face by admitting it right away.

Then again, who knows, maybe this will lead to a three or four way :2thumbs: .

Great Chapter!!!

Steve B)

Thx,

Chris has now prolly been added as one of the main character. What he said at the end certainly needs to be developed in the next chapter, but cliffhanger, really???? bah, that was a tiny one.

Andrew does seem to be a truthful guy, I'm sure he wouldn't deny anything (not that it would do any good). As for admitting what has been said during the jerking session, that's another stuff, and I won't comment on that one just yet.

You're absolutely right, there's next to no chances that Andrew can surprise Jamie with the news cause Jamie is talking to Chris first and well, usually things like that are hard to hide and it seems like Chris can't keep secrets like that good.

Andrew should indeed admit right away if he wants to still have any chances with Jamie, but will he do that, I dunno :P , LOL, we'll have to see in the upcoming chapters.

A three or four way? Umm, I know that scoopny wouldn't mind that at all, in fact, he's prolly hoping for that. I can't say it will or it won't happen. But a three or four some involving chris, Jamie, Nick and Andrew,,, umm, I wouldn't bet much money on that one,

sacha

p.s. chapter 7 is in the editing, I say that it will likely be posted at some point this weekend.

Yah! Ch. 7 is up. I see Jamie isn't quite ready to talk to Andrew. Which is understandable. Brendan again is the voice of reason getting Andrew to realize how stupid he had been acting. I really like that Brendan guy. What do you say? Does the ending count as a Cliffy? :P

Yah! Ch. 7 is up. I see Jamie isn't quite ready to talk to Andrew. Which is understandable. Brendan again is the voice of reason getting Andrew to realize how stupid he had been acting. I really like that Brendan guy. What do you say? Does the ending count as a Cliffy? :P

thx

Don't you just love a guy that's capable of more mature conversation and give serious advise to his friend specially if that guy has a girlfriend, and that his friends is gay. Brendan is too nice, it's a shame that's he's not gay.

a cliffy??? that no, not that one,, the one before, I'll agree it was as close of a cliffy as it can be. On this one, you want to read more cause it's good 0:):ph34r: not cause it ended in a cliffhanger :P

Ch 7 showed something very well IMHO: Jamie and Andrew may be boyfriends, BUT, been as they haven't actually met im person, that makes what Andrew and Chris did WAY more threatening IMHO.

I think things are getting very complicated for the main characters. :)

Ch 7 showed something very well IMHO: Jamie and Andrew may be boyfriends, BUT, been as they haven't actually met im person, that makes what Andrew and Chris did WAY more threatening IMHO.

I think things are getting very complicated for the main characters. :)

CJ you got it absolutely right, since they haven't actually met in person, and even after, what they did (andrew and Chris) is a big thing cause , you could say that doing that kind of cam play is then only "private" thing that Jamie and andrew have. dunno If I just made sense, but ya you got it perfectly well.

Jamie is too good for Andrew :o just kidding, I'd never say something against one of my character, cause Andrew

sacha

CJ you got it absolutely right, since they haven't actually met in person, and even after, what they did (andrew and Chris) is a big thing cause , you could say that doing that kind of cam play is then only "private" thing that Jamie and andrew have. dunno If I just made sense, but ya you got it perfectly well.

Jamie is too good for Andrew :o just kidding, I'd never say something against one of my character, cause Andrew

sacha

It will be interested to find out if Jamie is willing to forgive Andrew for his extracurricular activities. FYI, I really like your story. :)

It will be interested to find out if Jamie is willing to forgive Andrew for his extracurricular activities. FYI, I really like your story. :)

tlwritingtiger, thx!! I'm glad you like my story, and happy to see that you read it. I know I'm a little late with the publlic thanks, but I wanted to, also, at the same time release chapter 8....

well, Jamie is a great guy, maybe the ideal guy. maybe? The question should be how easily will Jamie forgive Andrew, or as you'll see, has he really totally forgive him. you can find the answer by reading chapter 8 Here, hehe

By the way, I think I can say that in this chapter, figures the scene that I had the most fun writing ever (the one between Andrew and Brendan.)

sorry for the possible cliffie B)

sacha

a.k.a frenchcanadian

I don't know if anyone is the "ideal" guy. Plus it's so hard to "do the right thing" all the time. Especially since it's pretty clear Nicholas has a thing for Jamie and well Jamie is at least curious about Nicholas. It was real nice of Jamie to forgive Andrew, but I don't think this issue is done yet.

And yes I really liked the scene between Brendan and Andrew, they have a real funny, warm relationship.

And yes, that's definitely a cliffie at the end there. :P

I just read Chapter 8. I would have preferred Jamie stewing for a bit as Andrew had to sweat a bit more, but it seems that Jamie is much more apt to forgive than I am. ;)

Keep up the good work!

Hugs,

Tim

FrenchCanadian's 300th post

I don't know if anyone is the "ideal" guy. Plus it's so hard to "do the right thing" all the time. Especially since it's pretty clear Nicholas has a thing for Jamie and well Jamie is at least curious about Nicholas. It was real nice of Jamie to forgive Andrew, but I don't think this issue is done yet.

And yes I really liked the scene between Brendan and Andrew, they have a real funny, warm relationship.

And yes, that's definitely a cliffie at the end there. :P

Thanks, Exactly, no one can manage to be perfect all the time, it's simply unreal to think that someone can behave perfectly all the time. No one is like that in the reality, and therefore I don't want perfect character in my story. I can't tell every details, but you can be sure that every single one of the main character will do, or has done, bad stuff.

That scene between Brendan and Andrew came to life cause I was really missing Brendan's quick wits, and that's why I "overdone" myself in all the funny comments, innuendos that I could get.

I just read Chapter 8. I would have preferred Jamie stewing for a bit as Andrew had to sweat a bit more, but it seems that Jamie is much more apt to forgive than I am. ;)

Keep up the good work!

Hugs,

Tim

Thanks Tim!!

I did thought about making Jamie waited more before talking to Andrew again, but in every scenario I had in mind, well it didn't work cause it's just not how Jamie is. he has a too big heart to leave Andrew on the side without knowing for something like that.

But, be careful, there's a difference between saying something and forgive someone and acting like it. Maybe it won't be a factor right now, but if different things were to happen, There's big chances that Jamie might remember about this and use it against Andrew/or Chris.

Thanks again, I always love the comments!

sacha

a.k.a FrenchCanadien

FrenchCanadian's 300th post

Thanks, Exactly, no one can manage to be perfect all the time, it's simply unreal to think that someone can behave perfectly all the time. No one is like that in the reality, and therefore I don't want perfect character in my story. I can't tell every details, but you can be sure that every single one of the main character will do, or has done, bad stuff.

That scene between Brendan and Andrew came to life cause I was really missing Brendan's quick wits, and that's why I "overdone" myself in all the funny comments, innuendos that I could get.

Thanks Tim!!

I did thought about making Jamie waited more before talking to Andrew again, but in every scenario I had in mind, well it didn't work cause it's just not how Jamie is. he has a too big heart to leave Andrew on the side without knowing for something like that.

But, be careful, there's a difference between saying something and forgive someone and acting like it. Maybe it won't be a factor right now, but if different things were to happen, There's big chances that Jamie might remember about this and use it against Andrew/or Chris.

Thanks again, I always love the comments!

sacha

a.k.a FrenchCanadien

I understand. What people do and say are two different things. Congrats on your 300th post. :)

• Site Administrator

Congrats on the 300th post Sacha :2thumbs: (but wow, there has been 32 since that time :D )

I too thought Jamie was a little quick to forgive both Chris and Andrew of their little episode. But I also understand that you want to build Jamie as a forgiving guy. Let's hope Andrew is as forgiving if anything happens between Jamie and Nicholas.

I am really liking Brendan even more. He seems to be the voice of reason with Andrew. Makes me wonder if he has made similar errors in the past.

BTW, I got a real good laugh at the "Mr. President" reference. I thought I had heard just about every reference to the male anatomy....until now. Great job.

Now, there wasn
OMG!!!! Is this foreshadowing?? There is two cute Miller boys, Chris and Jamie. I would think that Andrew's thoughts would be ending up with Jamie, but maybe there is something else in the works. Combining it with the prologue, I'm getting a little worried that Brendan's influence won't be enough for Andrew to not screw up!

Or....I could be totally wrong :D .

Lastly, thanks for finally clearing up where Andrew and Jamie met. I've been waiting for that. :great:

Steve B)

There is such a thing as false foreshadowing. Keep them guessing! :D

I am really liking Brendan even more. He seems to be the voice of reason with Andrew. Makes me wonder if he has made similar errors in the past.

BTW, I got a real good laugh at the "Mr. President" reference. I thought I had heard just about every reference to the male anatomy....until now. Great job.

OMG!!!! Is this foreshadowing?? There is two cute Miller boys, Chris and Jamie. I would think that Andrew's thoughts would be ending up with Jamie, but maybe there is something else in the works. Combining it with the prologue, I'm getting a little worried that Brendan's influence won't be enough for Andrew to not screw up!

Or....I could be totally wrong :D .

Lastly, thanks for finally clearing up where Andrew and Jamie met. I've been waiting for that. :great:

Steve B)

well, yes Jamie, I'll say got back fast, but it's indeed in his nature. I'm sure that Andrew woulda done the same thing (in forgiving easily) but on that one it's cause Andrew love Jamie so much maybe a little obsessively (calling someone 3-4 times in less than 2-3 hours can be seem obsessive 0:) and scoopny, no comment on that one)

Brendan act indeed the big voice of reason for Andrew. If Brendan made similar errors in the past? umm, good question. I won't answer that, just in case, but I'm also sure that Andrew has been able to give very good advise to Brendan in the past.

about the clearing up where Andrew and Jamie met. I knew that some of you wanted to know, so I looked for the best way to include it in the story. I did not name the website for the simple reason that, there's so many of them and I don't want to promote any. Therefore it won't being said.

Now the Mr. President reference!! thx, I have to give the credit to someone on that : when I was writing that part, I was looking for the best reference on that male anatomy part, and wanted one that we don't hear often. When a Rick Mercer's segment came to mind, where he's at the pool with alexandre Despastie (a worldclass diver) and jumping from the 10 meters platform, Rick ask if he should cup Mr.President (in fact he also called it "Gail"). I just found it funny and used it.

:worship: OMG, Congrat Wildone!!! you're the first one who wondered about that. Obviously I can't answer and you'll understand. I'd say that either way it is foreshadowing. I'm just gonna say, you should re-read chapter 1 (the prologue), and possibly chapter 2 and I'll tell you this, chapter 8 is still earlier in the timeframe than the prologue. I guess I can't say much more by fear of spoiling everything. It's exactly for that reason I showed Chris in chapter 2 even if he wasn't talking. :worship:

There is such a thing as false foreshadowing. Keep them guessing! :D

Ya there is that's for sure, but Wildone had a very great point. forshadowing or not it is one of the biggest point of the story. the one that will have to be answered and now that it has been out on the open,,, I won't deny it.

sacha

well, yes Jamie, I'll say got back fast, but it's indeed in his nature. I'm sure that Andrew woulda done the same thing (in forgiving easily) but on that one it's cause Andrew love Jamie so much maybe a little obsessively (calling someone 3-4 times in less than 2-3 hours can be seem obsessive 0:) and scoopny, no comment on that one)

Now the Mr. President reference!! thx, I have to give the credit to someone on that : when I was writing that part, I was looking for the best reference on that male anatomy part, and wanted one that we don't hear often. When a Rick Mercer's segment came to mind, where he's at the pool with alexandre Despastie (a worldclass diver) and jumping from the 10 meters platform, Rick ask if he should cup Mr.President (in fact he also called it "Gail"). I just found it funny and used it.

sacha

I didn't say anything, did I? LOL. And for you no Canadians out there Rick Mercer is a popular comedian up in Canada. We Americans don't really pay attention to our neighbor up north. :lol:

FrenchCanadian's 500th post

I didn't say anything, did I? LOL. And for you no Canadians out there Rick Mercer is a popular comedian up in Canada. We Americans don't really pay attention to our neighbor up north. :lol:

No, you've been good you hadn't said anything,, but I preferred saying it myself before you'd tell. hehe.

Alright guys, chapter 9 is available for you to read here

And I gotta say that if there's a sex scene Nancy-Brendan in any upcoming chapter it will be because my editor, scoopny, dared me for it.

sacha

a.k.a. FrenchCanadian

FrenchCanadian's 500th post

No, you've been good you hadn't said anything,, but I preferred saying it myself before you'd tell. hehe.

Alright guys, chapter 9 is available for you to read here

And I gotta say that if there's a sex scene Nancy-Brendan in any upcoming chapter it will be because my editor, scoopny, dared me for it.

sacha

a.k.a. FrenchCanadian

I did no such thing. :P

I'm glad again for Brendan though. He really gives Andrew the advice that he needs to hear. Andrew does need to get out more, have some fun. Jamie seems to get out there. If it wasn't for Brendan, Andrew probably wouldn't even go swimming! :lol: And also, does this ending count as a cliffie? :P

Edited by scoopny
I did no such thing. :P

I'm glad again for Brendan though. He really gives Andrew the advice that he needs to hear. Andrew does need to get out more, have some fun. Jamie seems to get out there. If it wasn't for Brendan, Andrew probably wouldn't even go swimming! :lol: And also, does this ending count as a cliffie? :P

Well it's a question to debate,,,,

People might think that Andrew needs to go out and have some fun, the thing is that maybe Andrew likes it better the way it is for him. he's not totally friendless, maybe he just like having few very good friends instead of many acquaintance.

I think that you're forgetting the start of the story,,,

Andrew always liked swimming, it was the one thing he could always do to release his bad energy and his bad stress. Having his friend Brendan to keep him company was just a great bonus.

That's from chapter 2, he would still go swimming if it wasn't from Brendan. It may be the other way around even.

A cliffie? bah that wouldn't be a good one wouldn't it? it's just a good act break. :P

sacha

Well it's a question to debate,,,,

People might think that Andrew needs to go out and have some fun, the thing is that maybe Andrew likes it better the way it is for him. he's not totally friendless, maybe he just like having few very good friends instead of many acquaintance.

I think that you're forgetting the start of the story,,,

That's from chapter 2, he would still go swimming if it wasn't from Brendan. It may be the other way around even.

A cliffie? bah that wouldn't be a good one wouldn't it? it's just a good act break. :P

sacha

I agree, I won't know if it's a cliffie until i read the next chapter, lol. But I do think Brendan, if he's such a good friend, has a right to be concerned about his friend, hence the suggestion for the Toronto trip. But that's true he has Brendan and he's real lucky to have a friend like that, one who is so concerned about Andrew.