[FrenchCanadian] To See You - My story on the net

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I won't know if it's a cliffie until i read the next chapter, lol. But I do think Brendan, if he's such a good friend, has a right to be concerned about his friend, hence the suggestion for the Toronto trip. But that's true he has Brendan and he's real lucky to have a friend like that, one who is so concerned about Andrew.

Ya, for sure, Brendan has the right to be concerned. They are friends and as such, they do care for each other and want the best for each other. Right now we have just seen Brendan being "there" for Andrew, but believe me that Andrew would do the exact same thing if it was the other way around.

Now the suggestion for the Toronto trip, I guess he wanted to help things getting started between Andrew and Jamie. And also, lets face it 2 boys, hopefully 3 guys on their own in a city,, that would be just a good excuse to make a big party. At least it would.

Hrmmm, What did that last line, in French, say? That makes me wonder... :)

Great chapter!

Thank you CJ!,

About that last line

Andrew was about to go back upstairs to his room when he heard his mum yell out,

What I found interesting about this chapter was two things. First, I thought it's pretty clear that Chris has a puppy dog crush on Andrew. It's sweet and cute.

Also I thought it was really a wise move for the mother to just tell her son she knew he was gay and she was fine with that. I mean each mother knows her son best, but I think the mom made the right move to tell her son that it was okay and he didn't have to be afraid. Although one thing I found interesting, Andrew said she had a gay brother. What happened with that?

I'm also really curious to see what happens when Andrew asks Jamie to go to Toronto.

No fair!!! now I have to wait for more :angry::P

make it quick and I'll giev you a reward :P

well, trust me, your wait will be rewarded with some nice chapter coming up real soon. and I'll hold you up on that reward...

What I found interesting about this chapter was two things. First, I thought it's pretty clear that Chris has a puppy dog crush on Andrew. It's sweet and cute.

[...] Although one thing I found interesting, Andrew said she had a gay brother. What happened with that?

I'm also really curious to see what happens when Andrew asks Jamie to go to Toronto.

Ya, Chris most likely have a crush on Andrew. That is for sure. What will be interesting to see is if it's just an high school crush or if it's deeper than that.

Andrew did tell the brothers that he HAD a gay uncle. Jamie and Chris were too interested on the other bigger news at that point than to ask about that detail. Maybe they were also simply to tired to realize the past tense use... I'm sure it will come up again.

maybe Chris will be jealous and will want to go to toronto too, who knows, :P I wonder how Andrew will ask Jamie,,, aint that a bad thing :P :wacko: LOL

I have just started reading your story and I find it to be rather enjoyable, if a bit confusing the first time I read the prolouge, but after I read it again, it did clear up a bit.

There is one spot where a period would be better than a comma. That line was the following one.

Then, Andrew leaned back in and resumed the kiss, after a little while, unwilling to leave, the young Miller got out of the car.

I would suggest:

Then Andrew leaned back in and resumed the kiss. After a little while, unwilling to leave, the young Miller got out of the car.

It's just a suggestion though.

Like I said, I found the story to be rather enjoyable and hope to read more in the future.

I have just started reading your story and I find it to be rather enjoyable, if a bit confusing the first time I read the prolouge, but after I read it again, it did clear up a bit.

There is one spot where a period would be better than a comma. That line was the following one.

Thanks! it's very nice of you to leave a comment, I highly appreciate it.

About the prologue,, I'll try to be clear and not to get confusing,,, it takes place after the event depicted in the following chapter. At one point the story will reach that moment and keep going. Therefore, yes you will know what is in that box, :P . I made it vague intentionally and there's answer that will be giving only much later.

Thanks for that, you're right, it would be better. Even my editor, agreed and did his mea culpa. I've made the correction along with some other little details that Jason showed me.. thx

sacha

Sorry, I missed the chapter announcement so I'm late...

Glad to see that everything seems to be back on track.... I'm wondering if Andrew will ask Jamie about Toronto. Maybe there are some nerves there? They haven't met in person after all.

Sorry, I missed the chapter announcement so I'm late...

Glad to see that everything seems to be back on track.... I'm wondering if Andrew will ask Jamie about Toronto. Maybe there are some nerves there? They haven't met in person after all.

As they said better late than never! :P

Ya things are back on the track for Andrew and Jamie,, we'll just have to see if something else will change the situation,,,

Oh Andrew will ask Jamie eventually, that's almost sure,, if he can get the nerves to do it. We'll have to see what Jamie will say about it.

The good thing,, if there is one,, about being late, is that you don't have that long to wait till the next chapter, hehehe. you can read chapter 11 Here. it's published just for you :P

Sacha

I dunno, does the last scene count as a Cliffie? :P

It's good though in this chapter we get a better sense of Nicholas, now I'm hoping everything is okay with his brother.

Edited by scoopny
  • Site Administrator

So I was doing some thinking, being the inquistive person that I am :D , and read this part of your post:

well, yes Jamie, I'll say got back fast, but it's indeed in his nature. I'm sure that Andrew woulda done the same thing (in forgiving easily) but on that one it's cause Andrew love Jamie so much maybe a little obsessively (calling someone 3-4 times in less than 2-3 hours can be seem obsessive 0:) and scoopny, no comment on that one)

sacha

Then in the latest chapter I read this:

As they said better late than never! :P

Ya things are back on the track for Andrew and Jamie,, we'll just have to see if something else will change the situation,,,

Oh Andrew will ask Jamie eventually, that's almost sure,, if he can get the nerves to do it. We'll have to see what Jamie will say about it.

The good thing,, if there is one,, about being late, is that you don't have that long to wait till the next chapter, hehehe. you can read chapter 11 Here. it's published just for you :P

Sacha

Well, I'm a day late anyway. :)

Interesting chapter, and things seem to be going well between Jamie and Andrew again, right up until the end. It all hinges on the answer, i think!

I dunno, does the last scene count as a Cliffie? :P

Well, I promised I wouldn't declare cliffhangers... But... I must say, that was one very tense and apprehensive ending! <says CJ, as he eyes the precipice...) 0:)

Great chapter BTW, it will be interesting in the adding to the storyline of possible parental abuse of Evan from Mr. Parent (would that be Parent Parental Abuse :blink: ?). Actually there seems to be several little sub plots now going on, it will be interesting to see you tie them all together.

I love the sub-plots too. :2thumbs:

Then I notice that Scoopny is from Michigan, and French Canadian in in Quebec, so.........Could this story have any basis on a certain author and editor?Inquiring minds want to know :P .

Great chapter BTW, it will be interesting in the adding to the storyline of possible parental abuse of Evan from Mr. Parent (would that be Parent Parental Abuse :blink: ?). Actually there seems to be several little sub plots now going on, it will be interesting to see you tie them all together.

Steve B)

First, about the question. The story by itself do not have a basis on a certain author and editor. I'll say it's inspired, to an extent on a certain someone that's from michigan tho. I'll stress the inspired. This is not how things happened. I've complicated things in a different way, and things will be done that I sure hope never will happen. As for the character, well, they are each of them a mix of more than one person that I know,,

I asked scoopny not to comment, cause I did, last october called a little often in a not so big time frame.

Interesting chapter, and things seem to be going well between Jamie and Andrew again, right up until the end. It all hinges on the answer, i think!

Well, I promised I wouldn't declare cliffhangers... But... I must say, that was one very tense and apprehensive ending! <says CJ, as he eyes the precipice...) 0:)

I love the sub-plots too. :2thumbs:

:) it's good that you guys are getting hooked on the sub-plot. I can promise that it will be tied with everything. Obviously, I can't say how,, but it will be nice,, And Parent Parental Abuse,,, LOL I didn't think of it that way,,, :P

tense,, bah, bah bah, not really tensed,, :P we're waiting on an answer. I'll say it's more apprehensive than tense. :P it doesn't mean that things aren't going good between Jamie and Andrew..