Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Forum Rules

• 3 months later...
I do try and keep the rules to a minimum, but we do need a few.

Rule #1: All bad things are Shadowgod's fault. So are, of course, Cliffhangers.

Rule #2: When in doubt, see rule #1.

Rule #3: Never believe the postwhore, CJ!

Rule #4: From here on now Cjames will be known as QUEEN OF CLIFFHANGERS!!

Rule #5: CJ is and will be the number one prolific poster in GA until someone leaves him behind in the total post count.

Rule #6: CJ will lose all Forum wars with other Administrators.

:rolleyes::o:o

What happened to you, CJ? How could you possibly change your rules to admit defeat to the Great Foe from Madison, Milwaukee and Austin?

:rolleyes::o:o

What happened to you, CJ? How could you possibly change your rules to admit defeat to the Great Foe from Madison, Milwaukee and Austin?

The war has just begun. Perhaps a fight to the death is in order. :evil:

It will take a lot to defeat the imagination of Joe, I believe. :funny: Maybe a certain Goat has gotten into some world of trouble, so admitting defeat at this point would just be the smart thing to do. :lol:

Ahem.. I like the new Forum name CJ. :wub:

It will take a lot to defeat the imagination of Joe, I believe. :funny: Maybe a certain Goat has gotten into some world of trouble, so admitting defeat at this point would just be the smart thing to do. :lol:

Ahem.. I like the new Forum name CJ. :wub:

I actually think it should stay that way. Joe, you really are a genius. :wub: And no, I am not choosing a side. I want to sell tickets for the fight to the death when it happens. :2hands:

In the words of Ambassador Kosh of Vorlon, "And so it begins."

Yes, it is going to be hilarious. This war is going to be much worse than the last one. It's hard telling what CJ's retaliation shall be. Oh, the king of evil cliffhangers will do something so evil that we'll never see it coming. Maybe we should start an organization similar to SPiCE to protect people named Joe. :ph34r:

Yes, it is going to be hilarious. This war is going to be much worse than the last one. It's hard telling what CJ's retaliation shall be. Oh, the king of evil cliffhangers will do something so evil that we'll never see it coming. Maybe we should start an organization similar to SPiCE to protect people named Joe. :ph34r:

B) .......I can see it now, it will start out with a drinking contest with Eric drinking his tequila and Cody his beer.....round one goes to his Shadowyness

B) .......I can see it now, it will start out with a drinking contest with Eric drinking his tequila and Cody his beer.....round one goes to his Shadowyness

The war is between Joe and CJ though. That means that Shadowgod may have to choose a side, since CJ is his beta reader. This could get ugly. :ph34r:

The war is between Joe and CJ though. That means that Shadowgod may have to choose a side, since CJ is his beta reader. This could get ugly. :ph34r:

:o ......Oh! :*) ....I missed something in this thread I guess.

• Site Administrator

War, what war??

I read CJ's forum rules and they all look like they are in perfect order except maybe number one :D .

How is Joe being dragged into this, CJ has mearly posted how he wants his forum run.

Every author (or goat) should be able to create their own set of rules.

Kudos CJ :2thumbs:

War, what war??

I read CJ's forum rules and they all look like they are in perfect order except maybe number one :D .

How is Joe being dragged into this, CJ has mearly posted how he wants his forum run.

Every author (or goat) should be able to create their own set of rules.

Kudos CJ :2thumbs:

Hehe... I think someone, other than CJ, might have changed the rules a bit. I could be wrong though. 0:)

ACK!

All i can say is, Joe is evil, picking on me like this... He's mean, i tell ya, mean!

All I did was try and honor Joey... His resignation letter shook me up so bad that I just had to find some way to let all future new GA members get to know the real Joe...

I mean, the way he's acting, you'd think he didn't appreciate having a website in his honor? 0:)

• Site Administrator
I do try and keep the rules to a minimum, but we do need a few.

Rule #1: All bad things are Shadowgod's fault. So are, of course, Cliffhangers.

Rule #2: When in doubt, see rule #1.

Rule #3: Never believe the postwhore, CJ!

Rule #4: Joe is Evil!

Rule #5: CJ is and will be the number one prolific poster in GA until someone leaves him behind in the total post count.

Rule #6: CJ will lose all Forum wars with other Administrators.

Thanks you.

CJ 0:)

Hmmm, point 4 has been tampered with to wrongfully cast Joe in the wrong light.

Thus, may I suggest the forming of MOJO :P (Members Opposed to Joe's Opprobrium)

Steve B)

p.s. Hey, it was the best I could come up with for a catchy acronym and a thesauruses :D

I think Shadowgod will pick the right side ;)

He has a few tricks up his sleeve that I couldn't do, so it's safe to say who's going to come out victorious :)

Wildone, I like "MOJO".

And, um, Joe, you are in league with His Evil Shadowyness?!?!? Uhoh, a true Axis of Evil!!

:P

The Queen Goat, I wouldn't say we're evil. Instead, The Queen Goat, you should be thankful I'm not going all out yet.

Oh yeah The Queen Goat, I love your name. The Queen Goat is just so... unique.

I think everyone should use "C J" (without the space) more often when they're talking. What do you think, The Queen Goat?

A little taste of how mean I could be...

CFlip.jpg

But I didn't want to upset readers, so I changed it back :)

I also had to change the word filter off so his Site would continue to work.

P.S.

The Queen Goat and I are in negotiation terms and this may be a quick end to the war :D

A little taste of how mean I could be...

CFlip.jpg

But I didn't want to upset readers, so I changed it back :)

I also had to change the word filter off so his Site would continue to work.

P.S.

The Queen Goat and I are in negotiation terms and this may be a quick end to the war :D

BOOOOO!!!

MORE WAR MORE!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..