I've been reading this one for 5 years now. It is captivating, It's one where you just don't want it to end.

It's up to 92 chapters now, And it is well worth the read. I also have inside info directly from the author that it is nowhere near the end.

It;s one of those stories that started off as something short and hot, but then the characters took over and it has been one of the best I have ever read. I guess it would have to be, To keep me wanting more after 5 years and almost 100 chapters.

There is only 1` other that has kept my attention for that long, And that one would be the DO/DOR/DIR saga by dkstories.

• Like 1

I suppose I should put a link :*)

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/incest/my-step-brother-jacob/

It is written by a great author named Thomas Gaige. He has other stories in progress too, But the only other one I have read is Abandoned Boy, Which I highly recommend too! http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/highschool/abandoned-boy/

• Site Administrator

I really enjoyed the start of abandoned boy, but it eventually headed in directions that I wasn't comfortable with, so I stopped. The original story idea was excellent, though.

• 2 weeks later...
started reading it when it had just hit chapter... 5 ish.

got bored when it hit 60, got kinda dull and repetative.

yeah.. Too much of explicit sex in the beginning chapters was a big turnoff. It seemed as though all the protagonists did was to hump each other at every opportunity. Sigh..

BeaStKid

yeah.. Too much of explicit sex in the beginning chapters was a big turnoff. It seemed as though all the protagonists did was to hump each other at every opportunity. Sigh..

BeaStKid

B) ..........I'm glad it didn't take me that long....4 chapters was all I could handle

It seemed as though all the protagonists did was to hump each other at every opportunity. Sigh..

:lol: sounds like any number of daytime soap operas... Gay stories aren't the only ones oversexed by a long shot.

• 2 weeks later...

The only stories that I can remember reading online besides dkstories's ongoing Do Over series, is the the David's Initiation trilody, Absolute Convergence (which stopped at 100 chapters, exactly), the Nick and Jonathan series, and the Foley-Mashburn saga (which if I recall correct was about 223 chapters, (and everyone was upset when it ended.) Kiwi's Westpoint Tales I guess has gone well past 100 chapters (While it's been at IOMFATS, it's now at Crvboy, and it's much furtheralong there.) There's also Dewey's Brian and Pete Series (and I usually put Drake's spinoff with it because the timelines -- and often the stories overlapped.)

Made me gag after it was continued long past its prime. Twas one of the first stories on Nifty I ever read (thank you, random search engines), and I really liked it... up until it got freaky. Plus, I just gots issues with certain things... giant naughty parts, magically perfect financial situations, hazily explained dramatic situations, and getting freaky with way more than just one person.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Okay...one chapter and I have to say...it reads like my doctors reports. It's clinical at the begining and as it continues, its still a bit dry and it has some unnecessary exclamation points. But all around...it has potential as long as you don't try to sit and read it all at once.

• 7 years later...

It is the best story i have ever read. I so wish that more will be added soon. I think thomas gaige and his work is outstanding and my stepbrother jacob is his finest work. It is ashame he dose not add more to it more often. I have become a fan. I look forword to the next chapters.

It is the best story i have ever read. I so wish that more will be added soon. I think thomas gaige and his work is outstanding and my stepbrother jacob is his finest work. It is ashame he dose not add more to it more often. I have become a fan. I look forword to the next chapters

Edited by Boyjustout4fun
  • Like 1