Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACK! Slow roasting?? :fire:

Noo!!! Now, now, be nice... Here I gave ya'll a nice, happy, calm chapter for Christmas, and you're proposing slow roasting?

Ummm, I knew writers ofen got flamed by readers, but I never knew it was meant literally! :o

:ph34r:

Here I gave ya'll a nice, happy, calm chapter for Christmas

Even though he claims it was a "nice, happy, calm chapter" and that he gave it and we refuse to accept just the fact that it is "nice, happy, calm chapter".

Therefore, we just accept that the goat gave the chapter and since the chapter ends in a cliffie, CJ, your story has a cliffie that you gave!!! :P:P:P

BeaStKid

P.S

Did the goat just dig his own grave???!!!

*checks*

HE DID!! HE DID!!

FIXED!

But the second and third options go so well together! :pickaxe:

The second and the third does go well together,,, I say that this Poll is bias and has been fixed in advance and therefore all the result will mean nothing.

I'll deff. have to say the second option, better have the goat safe and sound than to eat him while blaming shadowgod

• Site Moderator
ACK! Slow roasting?? :fire:

Noo!!! Now, now, be nice... Here I gave ya'll a nice, happy, calm chapter for Christmas, and you're proposing slow roasting?

Ummm, I knew writers ofen got flamed by readers, but I never knew it was meant literally! :o

:ph34r:

Actually, it sounds like a new tradition for New Years, slow roasted goat added to the menu.

Does this mean that the goat recipe thread will come back?

Are those the only options? I liked the tar and feather idea someone had several months ago. I don't remember what the goat did that time but I'm sure it was equaly bad. :angry:

Does this mean that the goat recipe thread will come back?

Are those the only options? I liked the tar and feather idea someone had several months ago. I don't remember what the goat did that time but I'm sure it was equaly bad. :angry:

Bad? Me? When have I ever been bad? I'm just a sweet, innocient (and QUIET!) goat, pounding away on a keyboard...

And I wouldn't look good in tar and feathers! (Who ever heard of a feathered goat?) :ph34r:

It was the kiss problem I think...

Problem??? But Ishy, that wasn't problem... I was just giving y'all what you said you wanted! There was so much demand for a kiss that I gave in and put a kiss in that chapter, and even entitled it "The Kiss". I was just being nice. 0:)

I believe that is a sign of the goat's prolific post-ness.

Or that he may be typing more cliffhangers! :P:P

BeaStKid

YES BURN BURN!!![ 5 ] bar_left.gifbar_right.gif 45.45%]

NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat[ 4 ] bar_left.gifbar_right.gif [36.36%]

It's All Shadowgod's Fault....[ 1 ] bar_left.gifbar_right.gif [9.09%]

Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution [ 1 ] bar_left.gifbar_right.gif [9.09%]

B) ..........."innocent GOAT" :wacko: How is CJ able to cast 4 votes

Edited by Benji

YES BURN BURN!!![ 5 ] bar_left.gifbar_right.gif 45.45%]

NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat[ 4 ] bar_left.gifbar_right.gif [36.36%]

It's All Shadowgod's Fault....[ 1 ] bar_left.gifbar_right.gif [9.09%]

Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution [ 1 ] bar_left.gifbar_right.gif [9.09%]

B) ..........."innocent GOAT" :wacko: How is CJ able to cast 4 votes

Think that CJ voted for not being roasted or tortured,, same for me. That means that 2 others do agree with us, they're just shy of the retribution you'll all give 'em if they come forward.

That also means that there prolly won't be any goat torturing nor goat rosting in the near future. :P

Think that CJ voted for not being roasted or tortured,, same for me. That means that 2 others do agree with us, they're just shy of the retribution you'll all give 'em if they come forward.

That also means that there prolly won't be any goat torturing nor goat rosting in the near future. :P

B) .....Probably not, but CJ must have blamed Shadowg_d for his predicament :P That still leaves 6 votes for roasting & burning, ....course Graeme has yet to weigh in :D

ACK!!!! Oh no.... :blink:

Umm, I will note that this poll allows mutliple choice, so y'all can vote for both the second and third options... :blink:

Personally, I don't mind the cliffhanger. I truly appreciate them, though this is the first time I've ever admitted it. I can already see the rotten eggs and tomatoes being thrown at me. I shall hide now. lol

Personally, I don't mind the cliffhanger. I truly appreciate them, though this is the first time I've ever admitted it. I can already see the rotten eggs and tomatoes being thrown at me. I shall hide now. lol

B) ............But the goat always claims to never use cliffhangers, no eggs please but if the tomatoes aren't too bad save them for the roast!! :P

B) ............But the goat always claims to never use cliffhangers, no eggs please but if the tomatoes aren't too bad save them for the roast!! :P

*Puts away his knives*

I had it all planned out too, =(

It's not like it's the end of the story. Now, if it were the end, I would definitely have issues with the cliffhanger.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..