Showin the LOVE

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

:lol::lol::lol: ROFLMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Too Funny...Too True

I guess it is official now that it is in your own homepage CJ :D !!!

Congratulations!!!!

Steve B)

CJ, for all that you do for your fans and other authors alike, this one is for you!!!

cj.jpg

and because we love you so much we have added it to your prestigious collection of awards.

Congratulations CJ!!!

Yes, folks, there has been a conspiracy!!! Shadowgod has, with the aid of a certain GA admin whom I shall not name (JSmith) altered the main page of my site to add that! How could they pick on poor, innocent me so much?

0:)

Oh, btw, I'll post an interesting screencap in a few miniutes...

Yes, folks, there has been a conspiracy!!! Shadowgod has, with the aid of a certain GA admin whom I shall not name (JSmith) altered the main page of my site to add that! How could they pick on poor, innocent me so much?

Oh, btw, I'll post an interesting screencap in a few miniutes...

Gosh CJ, I'm confused. :(

Your fans get together and do something nice for you, providing you with a one of a kind work of art and you call it a conspiracy. I was sure you'd enjoy the time and effort that went into creating such a special picture for you.

• Site Administrator

I spotted it earlier and thought it was very nice. A great tribute and I think it reflects well on GA that the administration staff are so willing to help CJ's fans show their appreciation. Not all sites would be so helpful 0:)

So, thank you to the unnamed admin (JSmith) who provided the behind the scenes assistance, and thanks to the anonymous person who provided the graphic (or should that be anonymous beta-reader?), but most of all, congratulations on another award to our most loved goat, C James :wub:

Yes, so helpful they were. 0:)

However, I will remind you all that Shadowgod is the King of Eevil Cliffhangers, and you know what? He even put it in his profile over a week ago!!

Don't believe me? I took a screenshot of the occasion.

steve.jpg

Oh, and pssst, don't tell anyone, but a certain un-named Admin (JSmith) was not to be outdone. Here's a shot of his profile.

joe.jpg

Yes, so helpful they were. 0:)

However, I will remind you all that Shadowgod is the King of Eevil Cliffhangers, and you know what? He even put it in his profile over a week ago!!

Oh, and pssst, don't tell anyone, but a certain un-named Admin (JSmith) was not to be outdone. Here's a shot of his profile.

Be thankful I didn't have a hand in this or things would have been alot more... bloody? Plus it would involve a fireplace. We can on only guess what's on it ^^

• Site Administrator

Weird... the system tells me that I don't have permission to download them. The logical conclusion is that they're fakes....

Weird... the system tells me that I don't have permission to download them. The logical conclusion is that they're fakes....

I get the same message.

B) ..........Ditto!!

It's good to know that I wasn't the only one.

I'm not sure what the glitch is, but I hosted the photos at photopuchet and edited my post above.

BTW, we have had problems with attached images for a while now, so this is unlikely any shenanigans. :)

I'm not sure what the glitch is, but I hosted the photos at photopuchet and edited my post above.

BTW, we have had problems with attached images for a while now, so this is unlikely any shenanigans. :)

Pssst. Does anyone know that an admin/global moderator has the rights to edit those things CJ just showed us in the pics.... :P

Pssst. Does anyone know that an admin/global moderator has the rights to edit those things CJ just showed us in the pics.... :P

Why yes BeaStKid... Admins do have the power to edit the tags you see in the screen captures. How nafarious that was to go in and change someones custom title like that was it not?

Why yes BeaStKid... Admins do have the power to edit the tags you see in the screen captures. How nafarious that was to go in and change someones custom title like that was it not?

B) ..........Ok, now you got me curious!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..