[NickolasJames8] Chapter 12

Well, I didn't comment on 11, but I keep up with the story. Chapter 12 has family values, old memories, a vacation, and... a cliffhanger! Well it seems someone has followed some hairy quadruped's poor example. I think this is my favorite story by Nick's so far. I like the mix of mystery and everyday life, and a rather sweet love story.

• Site Moderator
Well, I didn't comment on 11, but I keep up with the story. Chapter 12 has family values, old memories, a vacation, and... a cliffhanger! Well it seems someone has followed some hairy quadruped's poor example.

I told him the same a couple of chapters again and he just laughed at me and said thanks.

Jan

Well, I didn't comment on 11, but I keep up with the story. Chapter 12 has family values, old memories, a vacation, and... a cliffhanger! Well it seems someone has followed some hairy quadruped's poor example. I think this is my favorite story by Nick's so far. I like the mix of mystery and everyday life, and a rather sweet love story.

(takes out dictionary and looks up quadraped)

Haha!! I have been following the quadraped, but not his examples. It's been with a recipe book and a large pot. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ok, so I don't get the ipod part??? :wacko:

I've really warmed up to Dennis over the last few chapters. For some reason he originally came across as unfriendly and stand-off-ish. Must have been Gerald's influence. :wub:

Conner

I don't really get it either, but my guess is that he was busy fiddling with his Ipod and forgot about the turkey. I guess we'll have to see if Dennis explains that in a later chapter :)

• 6 months later...