Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been clear enough on what would happen should the band encounter some unsavory fate. At least, I hope so. Killing a fictional character in such a set-up would ensure general wrath and fair punishment.

I agree. A tragedy of that magnitude would totally ruin it for me. :(

ROFL!!!

Where did you find that? And how? :lmao:

But, ummm, goats go boom? And the Goat is re-creating the scene from Dr. Stranglove, where Slim Pickens rides a nuke down...

Uhoh....

Long story short, I was up way too late and Altered states came on. Interesting movie; featuring a crucified man with the head of a goat. That was what I was looking for so I did a google search for a pic of it. No such luck I'm afraid, but I did find the "Goats Go Boom" graphic and could not resist. It's also availible in a larger desktop graphic from goatart.com.

Shame about that altered states goat though. It explains the sunglasses phenominon far better then the whole red eyed goat graphic. Six eyes, thats all I have to say.

and Uhoh is right...

Long story short, I was up way too late and Altered states came on. Interesting movie; featuring a crucified man with the head of a goat. That was what I was looking for so I did a google search for a pic of it. No such luck I'm afraid, but I did find the "Goats Go Boom" graphic and could not resist. It's also availible in a larger desktop graphic from goatart.com.

Shame about that altered states goat though. It explains the sunglasses phenominon far better then the whole red eyed goat graphic. Six eyes, thats all I have to say.

and Uhoh is right...

Hrmmm, What is so suspicious about wearing sunglasses? Why do y'all think I'm hiding something? 0:)

Careful BeaStKid, the more emotionally invested in Eric people are, the more likely something will happen to him! CJ is crafty that way

Exactly! Last time I hated an Eric (FTL), CJ made him cecome a hero at the end :angry: (Though I'm still Anti-Eric). I dare not think what will happen to this one if I start loving him... :(

Perhaps we all should start loving The Scar...

Ieshwar :D

Exactly! Last time I hated an Eric (FTL), CJ made him cecome a hero at the end :angry: (Though I'm still Anti-Eric). I dare not think what will happen to this one if I start loving him... :(

Perhaps we all should start loving The Scar...

Ieshwar :D

I don't think The Scar is redeemable. He's the puppet master.

• Site Administrator
I don't think The Scar is redeemable. He's the puppet master.

I'd go as far as loving his son.... There's something about Joe that makes me want to make him better again. Maybe I'm getting confused with our own GA Joe (JSmith)....

However, I think we're getting off topic. This is the thread for saving Eric :D

I'd go as far as loving his son.... There's something about Joe that makes me want to make him better again. Maybe I'm getting confused with our own GA Joe (JSmith)....

However, I think we're getting off topic. This is the thread for saving Eric :D

Like CJ's forums don't stray away from topic on occasion. :rolleyes:

There is something devious going on in an author's mind when he devotes the title of a chapter to an almost absent character. Perhaps Joe, in the hospital, is going to reveal something about his dad?

Here's an idea: how about writing "GA Joe" into the story as a Rambo-style mercenery who comes in to save the day? 0:) CJ could create a GA Joe action figure to sell for a fund raiser.

Like CJ's forums don't stray away from topic on occasion. :rolleyes:

There is something devious going on in an author's mind when he devotes the title of a chapter to an almost absent character. Perhaps Joe, in the hospital, is going to reveal something about his dad?

Here's an idea: how about writing "GA Joe" into the story as a Rambo-style mercenery who comes in to save the day? 0:) CJ could create a GA Joe action figure to sell for a fund raiser.

:o ............."GA Joe" ROFLMAO that's great Jack!!!

Careful BeaStKid, the more emotionally invested in Eric people are, the more likely something will happen to him! CJ is crafty that way :blink:

Nah! Agreed CJ is crafty, but I still :wub: Eric's antics!!

:o ............."GA Joe" ROFLMAO that's great Jack!!!

My thoughts exactly!!! ROFLMAOx2

• Site Administrator

Too funny Jack :lmao: !!!

I'll even authourize Kevin to buy everyone a action figure who is a regular. :D

GA Joe, I love it!!!

Steve B)

Too funny Jack :lmao: !!!

I'll even authourize Kevin to buy everyone a action figure who is a regular. :D

GA Joe, I love it!!!

Steve B)

Totally off topic, but did you guys know that Barbie's inventor wanted her and Ken to be anatomically correct?

yeah just thought i'd through that out there....

:P

Totally off topic, but did you guys know that Barbie's inventor wanted her and Ken to be anatomically correct?

yeah just thought i'd through that out there....

:P

Alright, also off topic,,, I didn't know that,, but I always wondered why ken was deprived of any form of genitalia,,, at least barbie has her boobs, :P life is so unfair, :(

LOL

However, I think we're getting off topic. This is the thread for saving Eric

:worship:

Alright, also off topic,,, I didn't know that,, but I always wondered why ken was deprived of any form of genitalia,,, at least barbie has her boobs, :P life is so unfair, :(

LOL

:worship:

<_< .............GA Joe sales to benefit fundraiser for SPiCE to save his boyfriend Eric. Back on topic?? 0:)

<_< .............GA Joe sales to benefit fundraiser for SPiCE to save his boyfriend Eric. Back on topic?? 0:)

ya, enough,, but I'm afraid that it is a lost cause,, what did Eric was thinking when he went and messed with Jerry, sending him flying in the pool... he created his demise :P

ya, enough,, but I'm afraid that it is a lost cause,, what did Eric was thinking when he went and messed with Jerry, sending him flying in the pool... he created his demise :P

B) ............I'm afraid that's the beauty of it, can't you just picture J/S coming at Eric from behind with a knife....and at the last instance Eric does something throwing off our "reluctant villain"....like tripping over an empty tequila bottle. :P

I really don't know why y'all think that J/S is such a bad guy... Maybe he's just protective of his buisness ventures? 0:)

Maybe he and Eric need to have more drunken chats? To clear the air? :)

Perhaps we have that idea because he's involved in the creation of nuclear weapons and the fact that he likes to have people killed. That's not exactly nice.

I really don't know why y'all think that J/S is such a bad guy... Maybe he's just protective of his buisness ventures? 0:)

Maybe he and Eric need to have more drunken chats? To clear the air? :)

ummm, ya i'm sure that it would indeed clear the air alright... :P

Perhaps we have that idea because he's involved in the creation of nuclear weapons and the fact that he likes to have people killed. That's not exactly nice.

now, now, it's never been said that he likes to have people killed,,, maybe he just have to do it for the greater good :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..