Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

Eric isn't mine though... So why would I put Eric in danger when I have a "heartfelt, maniacal love of imperiling (or worse!) my characters....."

wait, did you just give Eric to me?

Damn folks, I'm sorry but I believe I can wrap up changing lanes in a few sentences...

Figuring screw it all; the press, the fame, even the money and the hoards of woman --who threw themselves at him like goats falling down a mountain-- Eric packed his bags, while leaving a short message on Helen's phone.

"Listen, I just can't anymore, I'm... I'm sorry"

With that he turned off the cell phone and dumped it in the nearest waste receptacle. Perhaps he could have explained it better. Maybe someday he would, but for now his flight was announcing its final boarding call.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric isn't mine though... So why would I put Eric in danger when I have a "heartfelt, maniacal love of imperiling (or worse!) my characters....."

wait, did you just give Eric to me?

Damn folks, I'm sorry but I believe I can wrap up changing lanes in a few sentences...

Figuring screw it all; the press, the fame, even the money and the hoards of woman --who threw themselves at him like goats falling down a mountain-- Eric packed his bags, while leaving a short message on Helen's phone.

"Listen, I just can't anymore, I'm... I'm sorry"

With that he turned off the cell phone and dumped it in the nearest waste receptacle. Perhaps he could have explained it better. Maybe someday he would, but for now his flight was announcing its final boarding call.

B) ..........Turns in S.P.i.C.E membership badge, ending was just too predictable :blink:

blame CJ :P , that may be the end of CLiff, but it isnt the end of Eric!

Damn now I have to go change some names in the chapter Im working on :blink:

:( ..........Why does the word 'change' keep cropping up? Perhaps Eric is really going to San Fransico :blink:

blame CJ :P , that may be the end of CLiff, but it isnt the end of Eric!

Damn now I have to go change some names in the chapter Im working on :blink:

Shadowyness!

Now, now, you can't blame me for this! (see how he always tries to pin stuff on me?) Because it's all your fault that Eric is now a motorcycle rider. You're a bad influence on Eric...

Besides, you've almost killed Cody once already... Remember his encounter on the loading bays, and the garroting wire being made ready? Your universe is just too perilous a place for Eric...

CJ :sheep:

Shadowyness!

Now, now, you can't blame me for this! (see how he always tries to pin stuff on me?) Because it's all your fault that Eric is now a motorcycle rider. You're a bad influence on Eric...

Besides, you've almost killed Cody once already... Remember his encounter on the loading bays, and the garroting wire being made ready? Your universe is just too perilous a place for Eric...

B) ...........Yeah, and wasn't a chapter in LIS dangerous??

I seem to remember poor Eric on the edge of a precipice. He ended up with a broken leg, and that was all your fault CJ! That chapter is why you are no and forever the King of Evil Cliffhangers and the reason why SPiCE exists!

Shadowyness!

GOAT!!!

As usual bending the truth. There was no Garroting wire in any of my chapters. In fact I do believe it was your chapter that featured a garroting wire. Obviously your universe is the dangerous one; not mine.

After all I dont have crippled biz jets with unavailable pilots... OH yeah almost forgot about the other flying objects that wanted to play with said biz jet.

Then there is the whole tank thing....

Ooops!

:P

That's true. CJ's universe is indeed a dangerous place, but somehow your universe is intertwined with it. Thus, yours is just as dangerous. :ph34r:

B) .....Two universe's, a goat and his shadow, the last frontier?

• Site Administrator
Then there is the whole tank thing....

Ooops!

:P

Tank thing????

Come on now Steve, if you don't explain that one, then you will be responsible for an evil cliffhanger post :D

• 1 month later...
Tank thing????

Come on now Steve, if you don't explain that one, then you will be responsible for an evil cliffhanger post :D

AHHA!! Yes indeed, A Cliffhanger post by Shadowgod! We cannot expect less! Either it's a Cliffhanger, OR, it's a *SPOILER*!!! If the latter, I think we must call upon the Anti-spoiler Echidna!!!

Eric is in danger! The Scar is still alive. We must act quickly to preempt further unethical treatment of Eric. :angry:

ACK! Now, now, who says Eric is in danger? Eric, on tequila, at a biker party... What could possibly go wrong?

We must protect Eric, The scar wants his hide from the scooter incident and water attack :P

Also must protect Brandon.

But, maybe dear old Jerry has a sense of humor? :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..