Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

now, now, it's never been said that he likes to have people killed,,, maybe he just have to do it for the greater good :P

I would have to agree with that...Darn!

Indeed, Scar says that he would not like to kill Instinct as they are good people...but he can not take a chance with slip ups...loose ends, i think he said... :)

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm, ya i'm sure that it would indeed clear the air alright... :P

now, now, it's never been said that he likes to have people killed,,, maybe he just have to do it for the greater good :P

The Scar said something about "loose ends". That's a euphemism for having someone killed. Btw, maybe if you want to play devil's advocate, you should be my advocate. I'm quite devilish in my own right. :devil:

The Scar said something about "loose ends". That's a euphemism for having someone killed. Btw, maybe if you want to play devil's advocate, you should be my advocate. I'm quite devilish in my own right. :devil:

It's a pretty good euphemism, but even if he said something about "loose ends" it doesn't mean that he wants it. He's just compelled to do it. see even BK have to agree with me on that :P

maybe you do need an advocate,, but don't count on me to advocate your cause in spreading lies about the sweet dear Goat.

It's a pretty good euphemism, but even if he said something about "loose ends" it doesn't mean that he wants it. He's just compelled to do it. see even BK have to agree with me on that :P

maybe you do need an advocate,, but don't count on me to advocate your cause in spreading lies about the sweet dear Goat.

I am not lying. Besides, I'm the sweet one. Anyway, I'm simply saying that it's likely that Scar is not a nice man. He's obviously planning something evil. :angry:

lies are apparently off base but not oxy-morons :P

That's right. Some dark, long kept family secret/ childhood trauma may have caused him to want to build a nuke bomb and get 6 million people to become the subjects of his kingdom. I mean, maybe his mom didn't let him have seconds for dessert, hence his desire for revenge. This happens all the time, and to the best people, doesn't it? ;)

That's right. Some dark, long kept family secret/ childhood trauma may have caused him to want to build a nuke bomb and get 6 million people to become the subjects of his kingdom. I mean, maybe his mom didn't let him have seconds for dessert, hence his desire for revenge. This happens all the time, and to the best people, doesn't it? ;)

Nah,, I'm sure that he have a much better cause than that. More like Ed Harris in the rock,,,

It was freezing in the mountains of Afghanistan. Podpolkovnik Jerzy Chram felt the blood slowly trickling down his cheek. The squirmish with the mudjahidins had been swift and ruthless. In no time had all of his squad been wiped out by the muslim foes. All of this because an incompetent general had been unable to foresee this bloodbath. He had warned him, though.

He staggered through the snow, fighting the lethal bite of the wind; his mind was set on revenge against this bunch of wussy, bureaucratic failures who got the best men of the fatherland to die. One day, their day would come, if only he made it through this ordeal; he would, after all, he's survived in Siberia..."

Scar is obviously not a nice man, but we do not know the exact reasons as to why he is going berserk... So i'll wait till i pass judgment on him... :)

It might be just simple stress; maybe he had a bad day at the office? 0:)

Bondwriter wrote;

It was freezing in the mountains of Afghanistan. Podpolkovnik Jerzy Chram felt the blood slowly trickling down his cheek. The squirmish with the mudjahidins had been swift and ruthless. In no time had all of his :blink:squad been wiped out by the muslim foes. All of this because an incompetent general had been unable to foresee this bloodbath. He had warned him, though.

He staggered through the snow, fighting the lethal bite of the wind; his mind was set on revenge against this bunch of wussy, bureaucratic failures who got the best men of the fatherland to die. One day, their day would come, if only he made it through this ordeal; he would, after all, he's survived in Siberia..."

ROFL! I love it!!!

I hope I never have that bad of a day at the office. Nukes are so unfashionable. :lol:

So maybe The Scar's big problem is that he's just a little unfashionconcious? Or maybe he is a self-reliant sort, who just likes to be left to his own devices, in this case nuclear devices??

So maybe The Scar's big problem is that he's just a little unfashionconcious? Or maybe he is a self-reliant sort, who just likes to be left to his own devices, in this case nuclear devices??

Well, if he's unfashionconcious, his character, Jerry, is unconvincing to say the least. :P

• Site Moderator
Well, if he's unfashionconcious, his character, Jerry, is unconvincing to say the least. :P

We now know of course, that we have one person playing two parts. And both for a reason. For all we know, Clump is someone that J/S hired to play is son and was paying him well to do so. This could also count for the famous person that is to have an accident. The former lead singer, as mentioned before.

We now know of course, that we have one person playing two parts. And both for a reason. For all we know, Clump is someone that J/S hired to play is son and was paying him well to do so. This could also count for the famous person that is to have an accident. The former lead singer, as mentioned before.

Do you really think that Jerry went as far as hiring a "fake" son?? I mean ya, things like that takes long to plan but still it woulda mean that he had been hired a couple of years back

ummm, ya i'm sure that it would indeed clear the air alright... :P

You are such a bad boy... You never defend anything I say. I guess I'm not evil enough. :(

Do you really think that Jerry went as far as hiring a "fake" son?? I mean ya, things like that takes long to plan but still it woulda mean that he had been hired a couple of years back

I agree, Scar couldn't have hired Lump. Eric's family knew Jerry through business and if Lump had been hired, he would've been hired waaaaaaaaaay back!

The Scar does refer to Lump as "My worthless son" so i think you are right. :)

You are such a bad boy... You never defend anything I say. I guess I'm not evil enough. :(

Hey now! He defends me and I'm sweet and nice! Maybe you just aren't nice enough? 0:)

The Scar does refer to Lump as "My worthless son" so i think you are right. :)

Hey now! He defends me and I'm sweet and nice! Maybe you just aren't nice enough? 0:)

Nah! He defends you cause you are evil enough... read his custom title....Devil's Advocate

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..