Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

SPiCE

• Site Moderator
Do you really think that Jerry went as far as hiring a "fake" son?? I mean ya, things like that takes long to plan but still it woulda mean that he had been hired a couple of years back

Thats just one possibility even if it's not very likely. Who know's what lurks in the mind of that evil goat creature. I use the term, evil goat creature, for a reason that will be revealed soon.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just one possibility even if it's not very likely. Who know's what lurks in the mind of that evil goat creature. I use the term, evil goat creature, for a reason that will be revealed soon.

B) ........Was that a spoiler?

Now, you have got to tell us more about that!!, it's plain wrong to start telling something without finishing.

Now, you have got to tell us more about that!!, it's plain wrong to start telling something without finishing.

My guess is that it has something to do with a story (or chapter) by an author he edits for. He is probably being vague until the release. That is simply an educated guess though. B)

My guess is that it has something to do with a story (or chapter) by an author he edits for. He is probably being vague until the release. That is simply an educated guess though. B)

B) ............Sigh!! Now I will have to "hurry up and wait" for the next chapter, I also noticed that CJ quoted my comments, but didn't comment on them!!

Not a spoiler, just trend analysis :)

I wouldn't call what he does editing. :mellow: He usualy just moans about me picking on small towns for some reason... It's not like I say disparaging things about goats, or people that live up in the mountains, far away from civilization...

Theodore Kaczynski did that; don't ya know. :P

ya and that's just being nasty :P

He is a GOAT, he simply cannot help himself.

• Site Moderator
Who know's what lurks in the mind of that evil goat creature. I use the term, evil goat creature, for a reason that will be revealed soon.

B) ........Was that a spoiler?

Naw, that wasn't a spoiler. But this is,

it has a cliffhanger

Yes it is for one of the authors I edit for, but which one? I do edit for several here.

Naw, that wasn't a spoiler. But this is,

it has a cliffhanger

Yes it is for one of the authors I edit for, but which one? I do edit for several here.

This could be interesting. Who, other than CJ and Shadowgod, uses those? <gasps>

Yep..that you do... ;)

Even AaO will be having some goats in it...

:P

Hmmmm... I wonder who else would do that as well. :P

• Site Moderator
This could be interesting. Who, other than CJ and Shadowgod, uses those? <gasps>

Hmmmm... I wonder who else would do that as well. :P

Well, there is five candidates for The King of Cliffhangers,

CJames

Comicality

dkstories

Dom Luka

Shadowgod

I'm almost positive, that when this is finally revealed, I'll get in it eventually.

CJames

Comicality

dkstories

Dom Luka

Shadowgod

I'm almost positive, that when this is finally revealed, I'll get in it eventually.

B) ............Who knows? The biggest cliffhanger is Dom's absence :P

CJames

Comicality

dkstories

Dom Luka

Shadowgod

Good point. I have read all 5 of them. They all have some good cliffhangers, but two of them seem to be better than the others. ;) I wonder if the cliffhanger in question is from one of them.

Good point. I have read all 5 of them. They all have some good cliffhangers, but two of them seem to be better than the others. ;) I wonder if the cliffhanger in question is from one of them.

Nah! not the two you are referring to.... :P The two I am referring to are Cliffhanger Gods!

Indeed they are. Why don't they change the title to "God of Evil Cliffhangers"?

So now, just to be clear, we got a king of cliffhanger,, an unofficial Queen,, now we're creating the God of cliffhanger. Being a god,, is better than a king... Then who is better than shadowgod? Tiger,, you certainly aiming high

So now, just to be clear, we got a king of cliffhanger,, an unofficial Queen,, now we're creating the God of cliffhanger. Being a god,, is better than a king... Then who is better than shadowgod? Tiger,, you certainly aiming high

Sacha, I would never be in their league. Since when have I ever used an evil cliffhanger? 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..