Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play 25: Fact Finding

I think Sacha might be hankering for the goat. That is the only reasonable explanation for his dissention.

LoL :lol: great now I'll have to explain to my mum why I'm giggling, :P Tiger,, a good star for the nice use of "hankering" ...

I already said,, I'm playing the devil's advocate,,, No I do not say that CJ is the devil. I just like to be dissenting. Now if I get bonus out of it,, say I dunno a sneak peak at upcoming chapter outta it, I wouldn't mind it, :P

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL :lol: great now I'll have to explain to my mum why I'm giggling, :P Tiger,, a good star for the nice use of "hankering" ...

I already said,, I'm playing the devil's advocate,,, No I do not say that CJ is the devil. I just like to be dissenting. Now if I get bonus out of it,, say I dunno a sneak peak at upcoming chapter outta it, I wouldn't mind it, :P

B) ...............'Hankering"? That sounds like something that could be heard in a beauty salon! :P

Edited by Benji
Be careful, Benji. He'll play all sweet and innocent, saying that he "never uses Evil Cliffhangers!" :lol:

Who? Me? 0:)

wut??? :blink: :wacko: I thought we had all agreed that it wasn't a cliffhanger merely a simple tense ending

Exactly! It was just a little tense! :)

Besides, I posted it on Christmas Eve... Surely, if I was ever inclined to use cliffhangers, i wouldn't do so at Christmas. :)

B) ..........Not I nor CJ, nor.........I think even Shadowgd agreed :P

I most certainly do agree that Ch 19 was not a cliffhanger!!!! :P

I loved this chapter (now that I finaly have the time to read it.) The coments about Vlad are great. His will will be short but full of 'roos. :D

I don't mean to be a pest but there was a little typo in the 3rd to last paragraph. "...stopped to think for a mew moments..."

No one pointed out how the absence of the plant and its adventures changed the tone of the chapter. That's what I liked about the atmosphere of this one, the unity of location with Instinct getting more involved in adventures.

Good call; yes, the Toowoomba facility, and the desert compound as well, were absent. There wasn't much new from them for this chapter, so I just skipped them for this chapter. :)

Yep, Instinct is getting more involved. :)

I loved this chapter (now that I finaly have the time to read it.) The coments about Vlad are great. His will will be short but full of 'roos. :D

I don't mean to be a pest but there was a little typo in the 3rd to last paragraph. "...stopped to think for a mew moments..."

Thank you VERY much for pointing out the typo! That helps me, becuase I can fix it for the nex site update (in fact, I fixed the site copy on my HD as soon as I saw your post). :2thumbs:

Please, everyone, never feel shy about pointing out my goofs and typos; I like to be able to correct them, so that helps both me, and any future readers.

Also, any form of criticism is very much welcomed. That helps me too. So, if there's anything in the story (or any of my stories) that you don't like, please speak up, either here or privately, whichever you prefer.

I really have to agree on that,, I can really see him come in and save the day. but I'm not sure on how quickly this will happen, the last time we've heard of him, was that he was attempting suicide. Usually, they earn a stay in hospital for a couple of days. Therefore, It won't be an immediate thing,,, maybe once he gets sober enough, or he will reveal things that will uncover his dad.

What I fear is that the hospitals would get him sober and then.......read after the quote below

B) ..........I can only see Lumps role as another distraction to J/S, the suicide "attempt" and "death" of a former lead singer of a popular group would have to hit the newspapers by now. And with Helen and the band being aware of that, it would force Jerry to go make some type of arrangements, something he would not want to do as he would wind up in the limelight. Lumps "recovery" could still cause J/S grief, but I doubt Lump knows anything of his fathers ambitions, other than the shipping business, unless Jerry was in on the siponing of the bands funds early on. ;) But than again, CJ is a wily goat, Brandon should have been outted in the newspaper after the concert Phoenix.

Yup....that is what I fear. With the newspapers flooding this news, Jerry would have to go back to US to keep up his facade as he had told our heroes that he wanted Lump back. Surely, members of Instinct would pester (especially Helen) Jerry to go back to US and come to thiink of it, Helen may even want to accompany him.

This would, of course, not bode well with Scar. And his reluctance to go back may trigger Eric's spider sense even more.

Dang! This is leading to a total fiasco!! :wacko:

BeaStKid

What I fear is that the hospitals would get him sober and then ... With the newspapers flooding this news, Jerry would have to go back to US to keep up his facade as he had told our heroes that he wanted Lump back. Surely, members of Instinct would pester (especially Helen) Jerry to go back to US and come to thiink of it, Helen may even want to accompany him.

This would, of course, not bode well with Scar. And his reluctance to go back may trigger Eric's spider sense even more.

Dang! This is leading to a total fiasco!! :wacko:

BeaStKid

Exactly, Jerry would have to get back to the states. He did say that he wanted (more or less) do whatever he wanted to get Joe "fixed". I'm not sure, tho, that the band members would pester that much about it, but I agree that Helen wouldn't have a "no" for an answer and would bug Jerry until he at least say that's he's flying back. Helen might want to accompany him for support, but as it is a tour, I doubt that she would leave the group in the middle of a tour, specially overseas.

It might bode well with Scar in the sense that he could simply say that he's leaving for the states but in fact goes back taking care of his business. It would give him the perfect reason not to be around and actually take care of his "business", Helen wouldn't be able to bug him about spending some time with the group.

I don't think that Eric's spider sense would be triggered more. Jerry could easily put in on the fact that it's been years since he hasn't talked with Joe and that he's scared about it or something like that.

sacha

Exactly, Jerry would have to get back to the states. He did say that he wanted (more or less) do whatever he wanted to get Joe "fixed". I'm not sure, tho, that the band members would pester that much about it, but I agree that Helen wouldn't have a "no" for an answer and would bug Jerry until he at least say that's he's flying back. Helen might want to accompany him for support, but as it is a tour, I doubt that she would leave the group in the middle of a tour, specially overseas.

It might bode well with Scar in the sense that he could simply say that he's leaving for the states but in fact goes back taking care of his business. It would give him the perfect reason not to be around and actually take care of his "business", Helen wouldn't be able to bug him about spending some time with the group.

I don't think that Eric's spider sense would be triggered more. Jerry could easily put in on the fact that it's been years since he hasn't talked with Joe and that he's scared about it or something like that.

sacha

B) ..............But the band members were already thinking of calling Joe, if J/S goes AWOL from the assumed hospital visit, and with Eric already suspicious, the Scar could unwittingly make another blunder.

B) ..............But the band members were already thinking of calling Joe, if J/S goes AWOL from the assumed hospital visit, and with Eric already suspicious, the Scar could unwittingly make another blunder.

Alright, maybe,, but by itself it won't be something to convince Helen of his wrongdoing. Also, the band wouldn't learn that Jerry haven't gone to the hospital,, ,until maybe when they'll call themselves Joe,, and somehow, Joe will let it slip that his dad didn't visited him.

Alright, maybe,, but by itself it won't be something to convince Helen of his wrongdoing. Also, the band wouldn't learn that Jerry haven't gone to the hospital,, ,until maybe when they'll call themselves Joe,, and somehow, Joe will let it slip that his dad didn't visited him.

B) .........Or if Helen DEMANDS to talk to the Doctor! :P

I can't comment on the speculation, but I can give the next chapter title; its called Whitsundays

:)

Whitsundays? Hmmmm...is that a reference to the religious observance or the resort islands off the coast of Queensland?

Hope we will know soon.

• Site Administrator
Thank you VERY much for pointing out the typo! That helps me, becuase I can fix it for the nex site update (in fact, I fixed the site copy on my HD as soon as I saw your post). :2thumbs:

Please, everyone, never feel shy about pointing out my goofs and typos; I like to be able to correct them, so that helps both me, and any future readers.

CJ, I read this and finally got up the nerve to point out a typo that seems to appear every now and then in your posts. I know how you like to have everything accurate and no mistakes, so I've decided not to continue to be shy about this little mistake and point it out.

Hopefully you don't take this the wrong way, as I'm only trying to help point out a little mistake.

Quite often I've seen this use of words in a sentence:

"Who me, I never use cliffhangers?"

Shouldn't the word 'never' be removed from that sentence to make it both grammatically and factually correct?

If you need any help in going back and changing the incorrect text, I'm here to help :D . All you have to do is ask.

Steve B)

I can't comment on the speculation, but I can give the next chapter title; its called Whitsundays

as always, I perfectly understand that you can't make any comment on the speculation here...

ummm, can someone tell me what "whitsundays" means?

CJ, I read this and finally got up the nerve to point out a typo that seems to appear every now and then in your posts. I know how you like to have everything accurate and no mistakes, so I've decided not to continue to be shy about this little mistake and point it out.

Hopefully you don't take this the wrong way, as I'm only trying to help point out a little mistake.

Shouldn't the word 'never' be removed from that sentence to make it both grammatically and factually correct?

If you need any help in going back and changing the incorrect text, I'm here to help :D . All you have to do is ask.

Steve B)

Oh no! steve, you're starting to be sneaky about it!!!! It's very bad you're using this method to get thru CJ :angry: lol you know he's trying to get everything perfect,, don't try to change the meaning of his word on ground of typo :P I don't think a 5 letter in a row typo exist. :P

• Site Administrator

The Whitsundays is a group of islands inside the Great Barrier Reef in Far North Queensland. The main island is Hamilton Island and it has an airstrip capable of taking jets. The other main access is via Airlie Beach, and then take a ferry out to the islands.

There are quite a few resorts in that area, including some very high class ones.

http://www.whitsundaytourism.com/

I believe the islands are named after the religious day Whitsunday, probably because they were discovered by the first Europeans on that day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitsunday

Since the title is Whitsundays, not Whitsunday, I think it's highly likely that some people, at least, will be travelling to the Whitsunday Islands.

Graeme (informal and unpaid Far North Queensland tourism promoter) :mace:

PS: I haven't been there for a long time, but it's a lovely area. I had a couple of holidays on one of the islands when I was single.

Steve B)

amen!!! ROFLMAO!! CJ...your typos!!! :wacko: It is time you acknowledged them!!

The Whitsundays is a group of islands inside the Great Barrier Reef in Far North Queensland. The main island is Hamilton Island and it has an airstrip capable of taking jets. The other main access is via Airlie Beach, and then take a ferry out to the islands.

There are quite a few resorts in that area, including some very high class ones.

http://www.whitsundaytourism.com/

I believe the islands are named after the religious day Whitsunday, probably because they were discovered by the first Europeans on that day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitsunday

Since the title is Whitsundays, not Whitsunday, I think it's highly likely that some people, at least, will be travelling to the Whitsunday Islands.

Graeme (informal and unpaid Far North Queensland tourism promoter) :mace:

PS: I haven't been there for a long time, but it's a lovely area. I had a couple of holidays on one of the islands when I was single.

:worship: Thanks you very much graeme

it sounds like it'S gonna be an interesting chapter, as always

Darn, I misunderstood the chapter, I thought it was all about cows; actually this makes things clearer. :lol:

Well, "mew" could have made it about kittens. :)

:o Uh oh! :o

I'll hazard a guess

Whitsunday = Bikini Atoll

Yikes!! :(

ROFL!!

I'll stoke the fires a little here... The chapter after is is named "Carlisle Island."

• Site Administrator

Darn, my previous post kinda killed any discussion, so I guess I shouldn't say :

Carlisle Island is actually Bikini Atoll to J/S

But since I didn't say that, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Obviously the plot will thicken greatly over the next 24 hours.

Steve B)

Activity went down maybe only because everybody's flabbergasted by J/TS' evilness. It has nothing to do with you posting.

I thought Carlisle Island was named thus in tribute to the country musician Bill Carlisle, rather than after the UK city. But a little search proved me wrong.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..