Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 27

MikeL

post #1,000,, I thought it would be only fair to post this milestone in the sub forum where I first posted

Noodles?

OMG

:o:o

Could it be another fabulous pool party is in store!!! All the guys in the pool (some in speedos hopefully), and beating each others up with pool noodles?

I could only hope :D !!

Steve B)

A party would be nice,, it would certainly be entertaining,, As long as our young mischief doesn't get access to tequila.

Tho, he did said that the chapter is longer than the average,,,,so maybe something really big is happening there... Anyhow,, I can't wait any longer,, :P

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post #1,000,, I thought it would be only fair to post this milestone in the sub forum where I first posted

A party would be nice,, it would certainly be entertaining,, As long as our young mischief doesn't get access to tequila.

Tho, he did said that the chapter is longer than the average,,,,so maybe something really big is happening there... Anyhow,, I can't wait any longer,, :P

This is Sasha's 1000th post! And thank you Sasha!!! Ok, I'm off to start his lounge thread!

This is Sasha's 1000th post! And thank you Sasha!!! Ok, I'm off to start his lounge thread!

My gosh. This morning he still had something like 30 posts to go. I didn't think he'd make it today. I'm not usually a post count queen, but if it makes you happy, Sacnha, then I'm glad you made the millennium club. :)

I just wanted to post to say that I really enjoyed the last chapter and I look forward to the next!

Especially think I suspect The Shadows might make their reappearance and I've been waiting for that!

BTW, I don't know when the chapter will be up. I sent it to Joe for posting a few moments ago, but it depends on when the next time he's on his computer is. He might not be on until Tuesday. :) (He has this strange habit of spending several hours a day offline, he calls it "sleep".) :)

Ohh how exciting! I'm looking forward to it being posted! Good on Joe getting some sleep! He can use all he can get. We can wait a bit longer I think :)

BTW, I don't know when the chapter will be up. I sent it to Joe for posting a few moments ago, but it depends on when the next time he's on his computer is. He might not be on until Tuesday. :) (He has this strange habit of spending several hours a day offline, he calls it "sleep".) :)

B) ......I've heard of it, hope it's not contagious!!

B) .............See!! I left at 5:00 pm PST, I was not up all night :P

5:00 PM? Are you claiming that you do your sleeping during the early evening hours? If so I'll have to see if I can catch you posting when you're supposed to be sleeping. One way or another I suspect we'll soon have a busted Benji. :evil:

5:00 PM? Are you claiming that you do your sleeping during the early evening hours? If so I'll have to see if I can catch you posting when you're supposed to be sleeping. One way or another I suspect we'll soon have a busted Benji. :evil:

B) ........LOL, just try to find one post I made after 5:30 pm PST

B) ........LOL, just try to find one post I made after 5:30 pm PST

OK, you win. I went all the way back to the start of February and you've never posted later than 5:30 PM PST. Usually you don't even post that late. ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..